A very strange place indeed, this Shrine to the Holy Triumvirate is nestled within the icy peaks of the Fe'gan Mountains. You will find the warmth of spirituality here, together with works of great sculptural design based on the Holy Triumvirate religion. (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha Shrine

A Love of Sisters [Self]

Postby SpringsSong » 04/01/2014 3:20 PM

ImageImage

Lady Arya de Lirvyrna (2a46bd) -- Vanita Ashani de Lirvyrna (d88111)

"How have your studies of the runes been, Asha?"

Two Kuhnas were walking the halls of the Shrine.  One was clearly an Ancient Kuhna; her markings, wings, and tail bearing orange hues.  The one that walked beside her was a Common Kuhna, but one could tell that they felt that they were of similar cloth.  The Ancient Kuhna tossed her head as she laughed, padding along quietly.

"They've been slow.  You forget, Arya, I was partnered with Lina for this task--and she'd rather flirt with Chokore-to than translate the runes," she said.  "But, that aside, how have your duties with our esteemed Lord Anziano been?"

"They are slow in coming," Arya said.  "That is not to say that progress isn't being made, but--" she began to say, but at this point, she stopped.  Ahead of them stood a rather lost-looking Kuhna--a Regal Kuhna, judging from her coat markings and color.  When this Kuhna noticed them, she padded towards them, slowly.

"Excuse me?"

Lady Casetta de Lirvyrna (ad1b09)

"I... I think I'm lost," the little Regal Kuhna said.  "I was told to come... to come up to the shrine, here," she started, and Ashani smiled compassionately.

"There, now, child; you are not lost," she said.  "What is it that you were sent here for?  Perhaps my sister and I can assist you."

"I was sent to... to find my sisters," the Regal Kuhna said.  "Momma told me that one was a Common Kuhna, and the other was... I think she said an Orange Ancient," she said, and then, she looked closer at the two Kuhnas.  "Do... no, I don't think either of you could know Momma."

"What is your mother's name, little one?" Arya asked, and the little Regal's response was far from what she expected.

"Yawë.  Yawë de Lirvyrna."
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5883
Donate

Re: A Love of Sisters [Self]

Postby SpringsSong » 04/01/2014 3:30 PM

"How can this be, little one?" Ashani asked.  Arya, however, came closer to the Regal Kuhna, sniffing the air attentively.

"I do not know what sorcery this is," she said, "but you definitely smell like Yawë and Irún..."

"...I don't know what you mean by 'sorcery'," the little Regal said.  "Momma and Daddy went to a special place, and they had five kits.  I was one of those kits," she said.

"I thought that you told me that they were sterile," Ashani said, looking to Arya.  The Common Kuhna frowned as she looked at the Regal Kuhna.

"The Yawë and Irún I knew and was raised by were Carol Kuhnas.  Their kind were told that they could not breed," she said.  "Now, unless one of them became an Elder Kuhna, or drank a potion, or something, how can you be their child?"

"They never told you?" the Regal asked.  "They found out that their kind was no longer sterile!"

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 04/01/2014 3:36 PM

"...what is your name, child?" Ashani asked, shaking her head.  The little Regal smiled, puffing out her chest as far as she could, as well as standing up as tall as her little legs would let her.

"My name is Lady Casetta de Lirvyrna~" she said proudly, her purple eyes glistening.  "Momma sent me here to tell her daughter and her sister that they've had children of their own, and they want you to come and visit us when you can~"

"So... Mother and Father have finally been able to truly fulfill their life wish," Arya said.  Ashani could not quite tell the tone that was creeping into Arya's voice.  Was it resent, as they had raised Arya as their own, but she was not truly theirs?  No--Arya was not resentful.  When Arya turned back to the Regal with a huge smile on her face, Ashani could tell what the tone was now.

Excitement.

"How many other siblings do you have?  How are Mother and Father?  They still live at the base of the Fe'gan Mountains, right?  Ashani, we need to go and see them!" the Common Kuhna said, her voice increasing in it's excited tone.

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 04/03/2014 8:39 PM

"Oh... uh, I have four other siblings," Casetta said, shocked by the sudden change in Arya's demeanor.  "At least, that's what I was told.  I've only seen two of the others.  They're Reitcon and Borealis Kuhnas," she said.  "There must have been something funny in the water or... I don't know, because none of us should have come from the same litter--or even from our parents, I've heard," she said.

"Something tells me that something in the breeding season caused all Kuhnas to act as Elders," Arya said.  "Anziano and I have had... eight kittens.  Not all of them appear as though they should be siblings."

"It would seem so, Arya," Ashani said.  "But... I do not understand.  If Yawë and Irún can breed... is there maybe hope that mine and Alok's offspring may also have children of their own without the aid of potions?" she asked.

"Anything's possible, Sister~" Casetta said.

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 04/22/2014 10:37 AM

The two older Kuhnas could only stare at the Regal Kuhna, whose tails were darting back and forth with pure excitement.  Finally, after what felt like several minutes, Arya stood up and circled around the Regal Kuhna.  Her ears went between being perked up and flattened, trying to judge how she felt about this situation.

"So... Casetta," she said.  "How... how would you like to take a tour of the Shrine?  Perhaps you'll meet some of the other Ancient Kuhnas that live here."

"I'd like that!" the Regal Kuhna said.  "Momma told me that there were a whole bunch of you!  She said that all of you were really nice, because they helped to take care of you and Auntie Asha!"

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate