A very strange place indeed, this Shrine to the Holy Triumvirate is nestled within the icy peaks of the Fe'gan Mountains. You will find the warmth of spirituality here, together with works of great sculptural design based on the Holy Triumvirate religion. (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha Shrine

Postby Rayinuya » 02/03/2008 1:48 AM

(Is this open?)

Two pairs of teal eyes peered at them nearby from a dark corner of the shrine.The eyes were reminiscient of a Lucain's eyes, almost wolflike.A paw stepped out into the light momentarily before being consumed by the darkness yet again.
NAME: Ivy
LEVEL: 8
Rayinuya
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 9
Donate

Postby Rayinuya » 02/03/2008 10:10 PM

A green form emerged slowly and cautiously from the shadows,ears and tails twitching slightly.From the looks of the wingblades and the three tails it is a female of the Lucain species.It must be an anthro because of the fact that it walked on it's hindpaws like a human.It motioned for the other form in the shadows to come out.A female Lucain very much like the other one appeared, the only difference was it wasn't an anthro and had shadebane and striped markings.It sat by the anthro's side as the anthro spoke."Hello, my name is Crystal, and this is my Lucain Ivy.We were waiting to see if you were an enemy and was watching to see if you were going to attack us.We decided to come out now since our cover was blown."
Rayinuya
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rayinuya » 02/04/2008 8:58 PM

"We are also, mostly looking around.Also, if you are wondering why I thought you were enemies, heres our explanation.In the past, me and Ivy ran away from someone and they are out to get us.They can shapeshift, so we hae to be on guard.We don't know what form they will take next."
Rayinuya
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rayinuya » 02/05/2008 10:25 PM

"Don't worry, they moat likely will only attack Ivy and I if we are alone also,I heard they might've died,but we can't be sure." Crystal said with a slight grin.
Ivy, however wasn't as sure."But what if they still decide to attack?Do ya have a plan for that?" she said to Crystal.
Rayinuya
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rayinuya » 02/07/2008 8:55 PM

"I have a few tidbits of info from avid pet hunters.I heard rumors that that they lie deep in the heart of the shrine and thats why they are so hard to find.Our best bet is to venture further into the shrine."
Rayinuya
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rayinuya » 02/12/2008 11:06 PM

"Hmm, this seems like a pretty good place to look..." her voice trailed off as she looked the strange marking."I heard there are quite a few other doors similar to this one."Ivy piped up.
Rayinuya
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rayinuya » 02/15/2008 1:20 PM

"We don't mind, you can stay with us as long as you want." she said with a  slight grin.
Rayinuya
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next