A very strange place indeed, this Shrine to the Holy Triumvirate is nestled within the icy peaks of the Fe'gan Mountains. You will find the warmth of spirituality here, together with works of great sculptural design based on the Holy Triumvirate religion. (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha Shrine

Postby Rayinuya » 02/15/2008 8:40 PM

"We should go down the passage.I don't think its a good idea to be looking around in someones resting place." Crystal said a few seconds before Ivy decided to snoop around in a pile of bones.She came back out holding a small amulet gingerly in her mouth, which she put down gently at her feet."I found this in one of the skeleton's hands." The amulet seemed to be an oval shape with a marking on it similar to the markings on the door and on Black Jack.The amulet seemed to be cast out of gold, with the marking on it made out of a few choice gemstones.Crystal picked it up and inspected in for a few seconds."There seems to be some kind of writing on the back."She dusted it off and looked at the inscription more closely."It seems to be in some ancient form of writing, whatever it it I can't understand it."She handed it over to Ivy to take a look."I can't understand it either, you want to take a crack at it?" she asked Black Jack.
NAME: Ivy
LEVEL: 8
Rayinuya
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 9
Donate

Postby Rayinuya » 02/21/2008 11:01 PM

"Maybe I should leave this where it was.It isn't right to disturb someones final resting place."Ivy returned it to the place she found it."Maybe we should go down the passage?Im kinda' getting creeped out..".
Rayinuya
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rayinuya » 02/23/2008 12:20 AM

"I dunno, maybe we should look around more."Ivy spoke."Lets go look in one of the other passages." Crystal suggested.
Rayinuya
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rayinuya » 02/23/2008 3:05 PM

"How about the 7th passage?7 is supposed to be a lucky number, so we might not find anything that is too scary." Ivy suggested."What do you think?"
Rayinuya
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous