A very strange place indeed, this Shrine to the Holy Triumvirate is nestled within the icy peaks of the Fe'gan Mountains. You will find the warmth of spirituality here, together with works of great sculptural design based on the Holy Triumvirate religion. (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha Shrine

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/10/2008 8:28 PM

Frostfur pondered this for a moment. Normally, he might have wanted to go along too. But in this case, he knew that Beecko would need some company. Maybe Skystar could just throw his name in there too, to make his new trainer like him better. He nodded. "I think it's a good idea. Beecko too, nodded. "Yeah, brother. Skystar could go in our place. Why not?"

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/10/2008 8:29 PM

They watched as Greymahlkin clapped his hands. "All right,"he mumbled. "Then it's settled."Digging around in his pocket, he pulled out a small bag. Turning, he picked up the sack and took out a small length of silver colored rope. He reached down and tied the bag around Skystar's neck. "Throw in four coins, two for each wish. Maybe it'll work better,"he said with a sigh.

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/10/2008 8:33 PM

Skystar nodded, looking down at the bag with bright, blue-green eyes. She turned to each in turn, her tails waving behind her. "I promise I'll go as fast as I can,"she mewed. "And I'll bring back some food too, so we won't be hungry again."Nodding to herself, she skittered out the door.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/10/2008 8:35 PM

Greymahlkin smiled. "I hope she hurries. I want that Hunter to show up soon."He nodded, and Beecko followed suit, smiling brightly from is corner.

"Don't worry brother," he mumbled.

Frostfur let out a short mew. "Yeah, she'll be back soon. And that Hunter will be here in no time."

Frostfur: 14
Beecko: 14
Gremahlkin: 29

((Running out of things to post...-Squeals- Hunter, where are yoooooouuuu?))

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/15/2008 8:51 PM

True to her word, Skystar returned in no time flat. It had been a few days, however, and the trek had taken her longer than she hoped. The jerky had stood up well, though. As she stumbled through the door, shaking snow form her pelt, three sets of tired eyes looked up. "Your back!"Frostfur exclaimed. He rushed over and took the two large bags from her, taking them back over to Greymahlkin who nodded appreciatively.

Shivering, Skystar hurried over to Beecko, curling up in his lap to warm herself up. "Man, that was tough,"she mumbled. "But feel free to eat what you want. There's plenty. I met a nice Lucain, who, believe it or not, bought those for me AND he's Tabitha's Lucain."She looked excited, her tails twitching. Greymahlkin tilted his head.

"Oh, Fioray. Funny you met him there. He's a good guy."He smiled. "And thanks Skystar. Thanks a bunch."He distributed the jerky evenly, and they all settled down to eat, waiting for the Hunter to show.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/16/2008 6:12 PM

"So,"Skystar began casually. "No luck with that Hunter?"Frostfur shook his head. "I'm beginning to wonder if this is even the right place,"the female Hydrokuhna mumbled. "Oi!"she yelled into the darkness. "Hunter! Come on out! We've been waiting forever and a day!"Frostfur leaped over and shushed her with a paw.

"Hey, this isn't the place to be yelling like that!"he growled. "It's a place to worship, and remember. Now be quiet! You'll probably just offend him or her and ruin our chances of finding one."But secretly, he agreed. "Where are you, Hunter?"the two Hydrokuhna mewed pleadingly.

"Please, please come out. We've offered you so much. Voices, sight, Greymahlkin has even offered his animal form and his life. Please, please say that at least one of those appeals to you! We'll give you keystones!"Skystar pleaded, a single keystone lying in front of her, having spilled out of the bag. "They're shiny! Come on! Just come out already!"

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/17/2008 6:31 PM

"Let's play a game,"Skystar suggested at last. "How about 'I Spy,' since this Hunter is going to take it's precious time."She stuck her tongue out at the darkness, before receiving odd looks from the rest of the group. "What?"she asked innocently, before beginning the game. "All right...I spy...With my little eye...Something that is...Orange."

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/17/2008 6:31 PM

Frostfur was the only one who was game to play (Ha, a pun!) so he decided to play along (Another one!) Greymahlkin and Beecko watched in amusement. "All right...Is it one of the candles?"he asked, his two tails twitching. He was actually glad to get his mind off this dark and dreary place for a while.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/17/2008 6:32 PM

Skystar chirped happily, her eyes darting around the room. "Nope!' she crowed, tails flapping in the air. Her blue-green eyes were dancing happily, and she kept looking around the room, sure never to land one what she had spied.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/17/2008 6:33 PM

"All right..."Frostfur mewed, glancing about. What else was orange in this room? "Is it..."He kept looking. "The flame? The fame on the candles?"He offered her a smug look when he saw her face fall.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/17/2008 6:33 PM

Skystar pouted. "Yeah, how'd you know?"She shook her head. "No duh! This whole room is dark!"Sighing, she grumbled and curled in closer to Beecko, nodding to Frostfur. "All right,"she muttered. "Go ahead, Frostfur; it's your turn."

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/17/2008 6:34 PM

Frostfur grinned and looked around the room, trying to find something interested. "I spy...with my little eye...Something that is black."He grinned. Oh ho, she'd never get this one! The entire room was full of dark colors!

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/17/2008 6:35 PM

Skystar blanched, her face horrified. Oh no! She'd never get this one! The room was full of dark colors! "Agh!"she growled. "All right. Is it the shelves? The shelves that the candles are on?"She crossed her tails. This'd take forever!

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/17/2008 6:36 PM

Frostfur pranced in a circle, his paws lifted in the air. His green eyes shone with triumph, and he shook his head. "Not even close!' he laughed, looking quite smug. "You'll never get it!"

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/17/2008 6:37 PM

Skystar growled. He was right. She'd probably never get it. "All right then...How about the floor? That's dark, right? Is it the floor?"She place done paw on it to emphasize her point, looking hopeful.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext