A very strange place indeed, this Shrine to the Holy Triumvirate is nestled within the icy peaks of the Fe'gan Mountains. You will find the warmth of spirituality here, together with works of great sculptural design based on the Holy Triumvirate religion. (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha Shrine

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/09/2008 9:37 PM

The footsteps edged closer, and Skystar watched the entrance with trepidation, until a very small form came into view; it was a second Hydrokuhna. What is this, Kuhna day? she asked herself sarcastically, baring her fangs at the obvious male. He glanced around the room, not seeming to notice the other occupants, before padding in.

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/09/2008 9:38 PM

"Who're you?" the female hissed, her eyes narrowed and fangs bared. Her fur was bristling, and sticking up at the ends. The male seemed startled by the voice, and jumped, nearly heading for the figurative hills, until he spotted the female. He only smiled amiably when he saw what it was, and tilted his head at an odd angle.

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/09/2008 9:38 PM

"I have as much right to be here as you do, little lady,"he purred, his voice a sultry sound in the dark. "And my name happens to be Frostfur. No worries. I don't plan on doing anything. Just came for a bit of a look around, is all." He seemed like the suave, sophisticated type. Someone whom Skystar would have to be very wary around.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/09/2008 9:40 PM

Greymahlkin's eyes fluttered open, and he was startled to see a second Hydrokuhna in the room. He had only caught the tail end of what the male had said, and looked a bit startled. "Eh?"he asked, tilting his head. Beecko, ever the sleeper, was still snoozing away against the wall. "Frostfur, you say? What brings you here, friend?"He was sure to keep his voice even, neutral; he didn't need a testy Hydrokuhna fight on his hands.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/09/2008 9:44 PM

The male regarded him coolly, his gaze level and cold. He said nothing, but his voice was just as rich and sultry as before when he finally did speak. "Just came to see what I could see, is all. Looks like I found a nice little Gathering, though."He hopped up onto an unoccupied bench, curling his tails around his paws as he settled comfortably on the cold wood. His blue-green eyes gazed at each creature, before settling on the Glacial male. "What about you all? What are you doing here? not a social Gathering, I must say. Something I do not know, perhaps?"

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/09/2008 9:45 PM

Greymahlkin tilted his had. "If you must know, we are searching for a Hunter. My name is Greymahlkin, and this is Skystar, and Beecko, my brother. We're just travelers, looking for something we've always wanted to find," he lied smoothly. "We were having a bit of a nap before you came in. Sorry if we seem rude about that."

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/09/2008 9:47 PM

The Hydrokuhna waved a paw, his icy demeanor seeming to melt. He smiled brightly, his eyes glowing. "No problem,"he mewed, looking amused. "I know how it gets. Your get tired from all that traveling, and you just need a place to crash. It's understandable. And it's very nice to meet you all."He paused, and licked his lips. "Not to sound rude, though...But I haven't eaten anything for a long while...Does anyone have anything to eat, that I might have? I promise to pay you back..."

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/09/2008 9:47 PM

Greymahlkin picked up the sack, that had seemed empty before, and rustled around in it before he found some more dried meat. "Here you go,"he offered amiably. "And don't worry about paying me back. Let's just say your company is a pleasant distraction from our boring day." He wondered if they'd be adding a fourth member to their party. It seemed highly probable, as the Hydrokuhna male seemed to have taken a liking to them.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/09/2008 9:49 PM

Frostfur gobbled down the meat in a hurry, licking his lips and savoring the spicy flavor. His favorite food, to be honest, was bread, stuffed with spices, and stuffed olives, and different types of spiced meats. He had that when he was younger, and his former trainer would fix it for him sometimes. It was rather complicated to make. Sighing happily, he laid his head on his paws, his eyes drifting lazily over the group. "So, a Hunter, eh?" he purred. "I heard you had to give something up to get one. What have you offered?"

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/09/2008 9:52 PM

"So far,"Skystar mewed softly form her corner. "He's up to his animal form. He's also offered his sight, if need be. But I'm sure the Hunter will accept something of the like. We've got nothing else that he could be interested in. Quite a predicament."She glanced at the male, and grinned. "Got anything shiny to contribute?" she asked, smiling wickedly.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/09/2008 9:53 PM

Frostfur blanched, looking confused. What was it with females and shiny things? They always seemed to be collecting jewelry, and for no good reason, at that. He glanced at both creatures, before shrugging. "Nope,"he mumbled. "I've got nothing but my necklace."He pointed to a silver necklace that hung from his neck, a shiny blue crystal glaring out at them. "It's not worth anything, anyways."

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/09/2008 9:54 PM

Skystar gaped. "Not worth anything?"she crowed. "It's got to be worth like, a thousand keystones or something!"She was still careful to keep her voice down to a hushed whisper, lest she wake the boy whose lap she occupied. "Why don't you hock that thing, and live the life of a king Kuhna, huh, Frostfur?"

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/09/2008 9:54 PM

Frostfur looked appalled, and placed a paw over his necklace, recoiling instinctively. "Women...Always thinking about money..."He snorted, and his ears fell flat against his head. "I won't sell 'hock this thing' as you so eloquently put it. It was a gift from my friend, who passed away not long ago. I could never give it up."

((Running out of things to write! Gah, show up soon Hunter, please!))

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/09/2008 11:03 PM

Skystar looked put out, and pouted a bit, her bottom lip sticking out. "Aw, but you could be rich!" she interjected, shifting slightly to get more comfortable. She fixed him with a wicked grin, her more mischievous nature coming out as she smiled darkly. "I could always sell it for you. Fetch a high price, my boy. What do you say?"

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/09/2008 11:04 PM

Frostfur grumbled. "I told you, woman! I am not selling it and that is that!" he turned away, huffing crossly under his breath. His fur was bristling, but he looked slightly amused.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext