A very strange place indeed, this Shrine to the Holy Triumvirate is nestled within the icy peaks of the Fe'gan Mountains. You will find the warmth of spirituality here, together with works of great sculptural design based on the Holy Triumvirate religion. (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha Shrine

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/09/2008 11:05 PM

Greymahlkin watched the exchange with large, with eyes. he chortled softly, before he was laughing out loud; The two Kuhna's offered him odd looks, and Beecko stirred, eyes fluttering open. he observed the new Hydrokuhna, and smiled. "Who're you?" he asked softly, wondering when Frostfur had arrived.

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/09/2008 11:05 PM

Frostfur smiled at the boy, but still looked a bit cross. "The name is Frostfur, and I already know your name. It's Beecko. Cute name kid." He smiled amiably, before jumping down and padding over to Beecko. The Albie looked quite intrigued. It was like he was a Kuhna magnet. Grumbling, Frostfur pushed Skystar over a bit. "Move it, girlie," he grumbled, and Skystar obliged, albeit unhappily, and Frostfur settled himself on half of Beecko's lap. He purred when the boy patted his head. "Yeah, now I remember the benefits of having masters. They can scratch all the nice places behind your ears."

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/09/2008 11:16 PM

Beecko looked amused, his eyes straying to the two Hydrokuhna. He laughed. "Looks like I have two new friends, brother!" he crowed, smiling happily. Greymahlkin had not seen him so happy in a very long time. It was nice that Beecko finally had some friends. Beecko was laughing, smiling; something he had not done in ages. He felt like he had a new family. A new brother, a new sister. It was what Greymahlkin wanted. That, and a Hunter. He wanted Beecko to be happy.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/09/2008 11:22 PM

Greymahlkin only smiled, his eyes bright as he leaned back against the bench. "You sure do." He shot a grateful glance at both Hydros, who seemed to catch his meaning, and smiled back. They purred happily, and even in the dimly lit room, one could feel the aura of cheerfulness that permeated the four creatures. It was almost stifling. But it was also intriguing...

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/09/2008 11:24 PM

Frostfur sighed, and let his head rest on Skystar's back. It seemed like the two had taken a liking to each other. Not in a lifemate sort of way, but in a friendly way. it was good. Hydrokuhna were not known for their friendly disposition, and Greymahlkin had to wonder why these two were so different. Sighing, he tilted his head to the side, curious. "Did the two of you ever have a trainer? I mean, I heard Frostfur say something about it....But..."

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/09/2008 11:26 PM

Frostfur glanced up, and then away. His eyes were clouded with memories, and when he finally spoke, his voice was rigid, and distant, as though he was remembering something far away. "I did, once,"he murmured. "But not anymore. This necklace is all I have of her. She was my best friend, and a good girl. She was taken away one day, by her parents...I never knew where. But I never saw her again..."

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/09/2008 11:27 PM

Skystar sniffed sympathetically, and let her gaze travel to the Glacial Albie. "Not me. I've never had a trainer. I don't think anyone wants me. I'm too....Different."She sighed heavily, tails twitching as they curled tighter around her. "I've always been different. I cause trouble wherever I go. No one wants me around. This is the first time I've ever felt...Wanted."

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/09/2008 11:28 PM

Beecko patted their heads sympathetically. "Well, we want you here. Maybe you could stay with us, and our trainer? She's a nice girl, named Tabitha. She's love to take care of you, and I'm sure you'd like our home. It's a cabin in the woods, and we can go anywhere we want!"He smiled brightly, aquamarine eyes shining.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/09/2008 11:29 PM

Frostfur lifted his head. There was a hopeful gleam in his eyes, but it seemed almost as if it was dulled by the memory of his former owner. would this Tabitha disappear on him too? He didn't know if he could stand that heartbreak. Sighing, he decided that maybe, for once in his life, he should take a chance. He nodded, slowly at first, and then emphatically. "All right,"he muttered. "Sound likes a plan."

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/09/2008 11:31 PM

Skystar too, had a hopeful look in her eye. "I've never had a trainer before,"she mumbled happily, a dreamy look on her face. After a moment, she seemed to smile inwardly, and nodded as well. "Yeah, that sounds good. I can't wait to meet her! What's she like?"

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/10/2008 8:23 PM

Beecko grinned. "She's really very nice. She never yells at us, or is mean to us. She lets us do whatever we want. She's pretty too,"he added with a dreamy smile, which caused both Hydrokuhna to laugh out loud. Beecko blushed a bit, and then cleared his throat. "I think she's one of the best trainers you could have. And she'll love you forever, I know that."He smiled. "She always talks to us about her hopes and dreams. She's said something about getting a Lucain...I guess if we're going to the Wishing well, that is what I'd wish for her to have."

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/10/2008 8:25 PM

Skystar suddenly sat up. "That's it!"she crowed happily, jumping off of Beecko's lap. Beecko, as well as Greymahlkin and Frostfur looked perplexed and quite confused. She turned to them, her tails waving happily in the air. "I'll wish for her to get a Lucain. Then she'll be my trainer, and she'll love me too!"She padded about in a circle. "Do you think...Maybe if I went now, I could go and wish for that, and wish that the Hunter showed up for you guys..."

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/10/2008 8:26 PM

Skystar suddenly sat up. "That's it!"she crowed happily, jumping off of Beecko's lap. Beecko, as well as Greymahlkin and Frostfur looked perplexed and quite confused. She turned to them, her tails waving happily in the air. "I'll wish for her to get a Lucain. Then she'll be my trainer, and she'll love me too!"She padded about in a circle. "Do you think...Maybe if I went now, I could go and wish for that, and wish that the Hunter showed up for you guys..."

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/10/2008 8:27 PM

Greymahlkin rubbed his chin. "That does sound like a good idea. Maybe if you did that, we'd be out of here sooner, rather than later."He glanced at the other two. "What about you guys?"he questioned. "What do you say? Think it's a good idea?"

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/10/2008 8:28 PM

Frostfur pondered this for a moment. Normally, he might have wanted to go along too. But in this case, he knew that Beecko would need some company. Maybe Skystar could just throw his name in there too, to make his new trainer like him better. He nodded. "I think it's a good idea. Beecko too, nodded. "Yeah, brother. Skystar could go in our place. Why not?"

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext