A very strange place indeed, this Shrine to the Holy Triumvirate is nestled within the icy peaks of the Fe'gan Mountains. You will find the warmth of spirituality here, together with works of great sculptural design based on the Holy Triumvirate religion. (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha Shrine

Postby Kodai » 09/19/2007 8:10 AM

"Never alone," replied Sa'ouna softly, positioning herself so that it was a more comfortable pose for herself and the Fallen One. "For when two lovers part, they hold to the knowledge that they will see each other again... That is why true lovers do not grieve when separated. Each has a portion of the other kept safely within the heart..." Gently, she reached up and caressed his cheek. "Remember that, and you will never be in want of my presence... I will remember it for thee."

The human girl stood, watching this conversation take place with a slightly faraway look in her eyes. True lovers... Hopefully she would find hers... and perhaps Kai, as well... he could certainly use someone. Oh, but... hadn't that Kanua offered himself up to that task? Well, time would tell where that road would lead them. For now, it was time to say goodbye... "I hope you rest well... Nyssldriel..."

they're lesbians, harold

~1st February 2007~
House - Breeder's Listing - Trades - Art - Wishlist
Kodai
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 674
Donate

Postby BaalsBaby » 09/19/2007 8:17 AM

Nyssldriel closed his eyes and sighed against the other's touch, then lifted his head. "I... see... And I shall always keep you within mine..." the corner of his lips curled slightly, the first in a long, long time. "Oh... I am forgetting myself," he said, turning to address the human once more. "I hope we should meet again human... and thank you..." The words left his lips as he drew a circle in in the air with his arm, an image of the inside of the Shrine from whence Kodai had came, shining within the sphere... "Return now... and continue along your path..."

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
BaalsBaby
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pets | Items
Keystones: 987
Donate

Previous