A very strange place indeed, this Shrine to the Holy Triumvirate is nestled within the icy peaks of the Fe'gan Mountains. You will find the warmth of spirituality here, together with works of great sculptural design based on the Holy Triumvirate religion. (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha Shrine

Postby Remembered » 09/15/2007 12:15 AM

Sugar jumped up at the screech and hid behind Onigiri. " How many people are looking for this Hunter Brother?" She whispered. Oni whispered back. " I'm not sure young'n, but we best help by looking. Just remember to stay close this time." Sugar flattened her ears and flew behind him. She accidentally bumped into the Lucain and jumped back. " Very sorry Mister, I did not see where I was going!" The Hypofly stared up at him and smiled. " Hello, I'm Sugar. What's your name?" Onigiri snorted as if to remind her not to be rude.
<center>
{Dango} Lv.2, Posts:5 Location: Terrace Park.
{Onigiri~Scissor~Zakuro} Lv.5, Lv.2, Lv. 4. Posts:6 Location: Purine Barracks.
</center>
Remembered
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 169
Donate

Postby Ameratasu » 09/15/2007 12:24 AM

Miyavi's muscles grew tense for an instant as he endured the brunt of the impact, a soft huff of air born more from surprise than from any true show of force on Sugar's part. "It's alright," he assured her in rather hasty tones. "I'm fine. Are you?" He inquired, with a slight cant of his head. It would not do to have a companion injured, bodily or in pride, on such a doubtful journey as this.

Yet now the youthful female seemed quite over the incident, and was, to all appearances, none the worse for wear. Indeed, she had begun to chatter away, and was inquiring as to his name. "I'm Miyavi," he replied. "Pleased to meet you, Sugar." Once again the rather pleased smile touched his features, and once again the tip of his tail swayed in amiable mannerisms.
Ameratasu
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 53
Donate

Postby Remembered » 09/15/2007 11:00 PM

Sugar grinned. " Well, sorry again. But it's nice to meet you Miyavi! You know, we have a Lucain back at our pen too. You could be friends!" Onigiri nodded his head. " It is nice to meet all of you as well. But we must continue searching, right? "

Oni slowly started counting how many of them were there. Let's see... Two, Four, Five, ... Six. " So it appears there are six of us here, so do we split into groups? " The Spring Hypofly started sulking, she had rather hoped to be with all of her new friends, it would seem less lonely in this large temple.
<center>
</center>
Remembered
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ameratasu » 09/15/2007 11:28 PM

Miyavi merely inclined his head, the better to hide the gentle smile that had yet to fade entirely from his lips as Sugar continued to speak to him in endlessly enthusiastic manners. His ears pressed forward in interest, however, at the mention of another Lucain. He had only recently been separated from his rather large family in favor of the pens of another, and as yet had had no real chance to make friends with anyone.

Although, he noted, in a pleased enough fashion, that seemed to be changing rather quickly. "I'd like that," he said back politely. He glanced then in the direction of Onigiri spoke, and bowed his head differentially. "Of course. We probably should focus more on the search. There will be time to talk later." He paused, then, considering the question placed before them.

It seemed, he noted, Sugar was not in the least pleased with the notion of splitting into separate groups, yet it seemed the wisest thing. "I suppose. Groups of three, doubtless. We'll cover more ground that way." He paused. "I suppose all that's left is to divide ourselves into groups accordingly."
Ameratasu
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Redd » 09/17/2007 3:12 AM

Aiveron tossed back his head angrily. "I work with no one, ok!" Fyte glanced over and replied "Sure buddy! You can go outside if ya want and get an aerial view." Fyte turned to the others, "Is that fine with everyone?" Aiveron sulked "I am not your buddy!" He replied indignantly before walking outside and launching himself into the air

Stare in the darkness
Are you scared? Are you free?
I can be fair or a monster
Tell me now, which one do you need?

I can feel teeth tear into me
Rip me to pieces, rock me to sleep
I can feel eyes staring at me
Getting uneasy, ready to feed
I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 892
Donate

Postby Remembered » 09/17/2007 6:32 PM

Onigiri winced at the bird's screeching, then continued talking. " So, naturally me and the young'n here will be together, so will you be with the Tali and Lucain? Or shall we split in different ways?" Sugar would've gladly invited the lucain or tali into her group, but she was beginning to feel like a nuisance so she kept quiet and started humming to herself.

After some thinking, Oni spoke up again. "Alright, what about you, Fyte, come with us and the rest will go in a seperate group? Does that sound good?"
<center>
</center>
Remembered
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Redd » 09/17/2007 6:51 PM

Fyte smiled "That would be nice, places like this kinda spook me out, I am glad to have company."

Outside Aiveron flew over the shrine, his keen eyes picking out every single thing that lurked around the shrine, he had never thought the shrine was so big. It was nice up here away from all the noises that came from below.

Stare in the darkness

I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ameratasu » 09/17/2007 9:31 PM

Miyavi glanced in the direction of the Tali, regarding her with a cool, dispassionate gaze. She had not spoken to any of their number beyond her initial greeting, and as a result he was not entirely certain of the measure of her character. Still, neither was it proper of him to simply disregard her entirely based solely on the fact that she hung back from the rest of them. "Very well," he said then.

"Now that we have settled the issue of groups, I suppose we'd better be off. Good luck to you." He turned once more to the Tali. "It would appear that you're with me, mi'lady," he murmured solicitously. He regarded the rest of his companions and inclined his head respectfully.

"Let's agree to meet back here within three hours time if we haven't found anything. And, if you should run into trouble, I'm sure we'll all be able to aid each other if we're in hearing distance." With that, he beckoned to the Tali, and began to set off at a brisk southerly trot. "Until then," he called jauntily over his shoulder.
Ameratasu
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Redd » 09/17/2007 10:32 PM

Fyte nodded and hoped that all would be well with the Lucain and Tali. She beckoned to Oni and sugar to follow her. "I hope the others are fine." She said, worried.

Aiveron flew over, seeing nothing of interest, yet. He did some quick aerial maneuvers to amuse himself while looking.

Stare in the darkness

I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Remembered » 09/18/2007 5:50 PM

(ooc: I mailed the owner of the Tali, if they're going to continue rping here.)

Sugar jumped onto Oni's back as not to get lost as they followed Fyte through the temple. " What do we do when we find a Hunter?" Whispered Sugar. The Tuskow replied, " I haven't really thought of that, but I guess we shall see when and if we find one." "What do they look like?" Onigiri thought about this. Then he turned to Fyte. " By the way, do you know what Hunter's look like? I believe they are in the form of beasts, but I do not know much more about them."
<center>
</center>
Remembered
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Redd » 09/19/2007 6:34 AM

Fyte glanced a little scrap of paper, Krypto had given to her. "Uh I think they are like an icey beast." Fyte handed the piece of paper to Sugar, "Don't lose that, its the only reference Krypto gave me." Fyte said sternly.

Stare in the darkness

I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Remembered » 09/19/2007 11:02 PM

The two looked at the paper. "Ooo, he looks scary!" Sugar mentioned. Onigiri agreed. " Yes, let's hope it will not be too difficult to track down. " Sugar nodded and took the paper. As they walked onward, when Oni flicked his tail it flew out of Sugar's mouth. Remembering Fyte's words, she quickly ran to catch up with the paper, and finally grabbed it as it floated by a room. As she picked it up, she noticed the room, and curious, entered it. In it were all sorts of vials and assorted chests. Curiosity getting the best of her, she noticed a particular vial shaped like a creature, that seemed to be glowing faintly. She timidly, walked towards it and sniffed it. " This is amazing!" She murmered, and almost suddenly, she opened it.

A bright light emerged and light filled the room. Unable to clearly see, Sugar noticed something shoot out of it like a rocket. The hypofly screeched and hid among a chest. When the light had subdued, Sugar nervously looked up and saw a small floating animal spirit staring straight at her. She cried out and so did the little spirit and ran back behind the chest.

Taking a deep breath, she looked back up and timidly said, "Hello?" A small voice echoed back. " Oh dear you scared me! I must thank you though, as I was sleeping in that bottle for an awfully long time." The hypofly tilted her head at the strange blue creature and asked, " Who and what are you?" The creature gasped and retorted, " You mean you do not know what I am? I am a Ballama. We are spirits of pets from long ago, and my name is Biscotti by the way. And now, may I ask, who and what are you?" Sugar giggled. " My name is Sugar, and I am a Spring Hypofly looking for a "Hunter."" The Ballama blinked in surprise. " A Hunter? My my, I haven't seen one in ag..." "YOU KNOW WHERE THEY ARE?" She drew back, as she forgot her tone of voice.

Biscotti cleared his throat. His voice, the sound of high pitched chimes, replied. " I may, and I may not. But anyways, it is nice to know you, my saviour. If I may be so inclined as to ask to travel with you? It has been many years, so I have nowhere to go." Sugar smiled happily. " I would be delighted! " Sugar thought a moment. " Oh dear, I've lost, Brother again. He is not going to be happy. "

(ooc: Thought I'd introduce my new ballama.x3 By the way he isn't visible to the other characters unless he wants to be, so for now he isn't.)
<center>
</center>
Remembered
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Redd » 09/20/2007 3:15 AM

Fyte wandered with Oni keeping a close eye on her surroundings, cautious and watchful. About after five minutes of walking Fyte realised that Sugar was missing. Fyte turned to Oni. "Did you see where sugar went Oni? I think we lost her."

OOC: Oopies! I edited it
Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Remembered » 09/20/2007 11:14 PM

(ooc: Sugar's a girl.;))

Onigiri looked around and then sighed. " I specifically told the young'n to not stray away from me. I suppose we should look for her..." Just then a bolt of green rounded the corner and almost skidded into him. "Very sorry, Brother! I lost the paper, and had to go get it! Please don't be mad." Her ears folded back. " But I found someone who could help us look for a hunter!" Oni looked around. " I do not see anyone, young Sugar." The hypofly swerved around, "But..but..but, he's right here!" The ballama cleared his throat. " I am only visible if you want them to be." "But I want you to be, Scotti..." She murmered. Biscotti sighed. " Very well, but the nick name Scotti doesn't suit me." All of a sudden the Tuskow gasped as he saw the Ballama appear. " Salutations, I am Biscotti." The ballama stated politely.
<center>
</center>
Remembered
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Redd » 09/21/2007 2:55 AM

Aiveron landed on the ground, his talons sinking several inches into the snow. Shaking the snow and ice that had formed while he was flying, loose. He thought he would have better luck searching on the ground. He unhappily hiked through the snow, looking, watching.

OOC: Can Fyte also see the Ballama?

Stare in the darkness

I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff