A very strange place indeed, this Shrine to the Holy Triumvirate is nestled within the icy peaks of the Fe'gan Mountains. You will find the warmth of spirituality here, together with works of great sculptural design based on the Holy Triumvirate religion. (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha Shrine

Postby Redd » 09/22/2007 5:05 PM

Fyte looked at Sugar. "Its fine, little one." Fyte gently took the paper off Sugar, rolled it up and put it behind one of her horns.
When the Ballama appeared Fyte jumped back in surprise, regained her composure and said "Greetings Biscotti."

Aiveron sulked, his talons were wet, his wings were frosted and his feathers soaked. He stared miserably at the sky. He knew he would have to keep searching though.
So he plodded along, each step his talons sinking deeper into the snow.

Stare in the darkness
Are you scared? Are you free?
I can be fair or a monster
Tell me now, which one do you need?

I can feel teeth tear into me
Rip me to pieces, rock me to sleep
I can feel eyes staring at me
Getting uneasy, ready to feed
I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 892
Donate

Postby Remembered » 09/22/2007 6:06 PM

Sugar jumped onto Onigiri's back. " He might help us find the Hunter! " She exclaimed. The Ballama sighed. " I am not sure if I can, it has been many years. " Onigiri gently let Sugar off of his back. " Well, I suppose we must keep treking onward then. I wonder how your Winged friend is doing, Fyte?" Oni told the Albie.
<center>
{Dango} Lv.2, Posts:5 Location: Terrace Park.
{Onigiri~Scissor~Zakuro} Lv.5, Lv.2, Lv. 4. Posts:6 Location: Purine Barracks.
</center>
Remembered
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 169
Donate

Postby Redd » 09/22/2007 10:42 PM

Fyte looked at the Ballama, "just do the best you can" She said gently. She padded down the hall. "On Avir? He will be fine, he can survive in the cold, He has been roaming around here for a while now. He will probably moan and complain, but he is always like that."

Aiveron stared at the sky, moodily. After taking a few running steps, he jumped into the sky. He preferred the sky to the ground. "Too much flippin snow" He thought to himself.

Stare in the darkness

I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Remembered » 09/23/2007 4:42 PM

" Ah very well then. I hope he has good luck then. " Onigiri stated. Sugar, yawned. " I'm getting tired Brother..." The Tuskow let the hypofly back onto his back. " Just take a nap for now young'n." The Tuskow gently whispered, and Sugar sleepily nodded and yawned once more. " Biscotti thought for a moment. ""That's it! I remember, before I was captured into that beaker, there were two areas Hunters generally stuck to. One, a Tower, and another, somewhere deep underneath the main shrine. Maybe we should go look in one of those places? "
<center>
</center>
Remembered
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Redd » 09/24/2007 4:48 AM

"Maybe we should look underground then?" Fyte suggested. They walked into the hall of Purity. Candles hung everywhere. Fyte reached out and took a candle. "Just in case we need in down there," She explained.

Aiveron huffed, "Where were these supposed Hunters?" He thought to himself. He felt rage start welling up inside of him. He grinned evilly, backwinged and flew back towards the shrine.

Stare in the darkness

I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Remembered » 09/24/2007 7:00 PM

" Right. " Onigiri stated then yawned himself. " It appears to be getting late though, we should probably find somewhere to catch some rest, do you agree? " The Ballama huffed as he heard this, seeing as he had been in that beaker for quite some time, but he did not disagree. The Tuskow looked at Fyte for an answer, and caught an almost falling sleeping hypofly, and nudged her back on.
<center>
</center>
Remembered
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Redd » 09/25/2007 3:04 AM

Fyte nodded "That seems like the best thing to do. I am not weary yet, So I will take watch while you rest." Fyte held the candle, admiring the way the flame twisted and turned. "Biscotti? Could you help me for a second?"

Aiveron alighted outside the temple and bashed the doors open. He strolled inside and sat in front of an arrangement of candles, to warm up. He then sat up, shook the wet snow off him and stalked off in the direction that Fyte took earlier.

Stare in the darkness

I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Remembered » 09/25/2007 6:59 PM

The Tuskow nodded and they settled down. The Tuskow woke Sugar up. " We are going to rest here young'n, alright?" The hypofly nodded and went back to sleep, flicking her ears slightly as a faint bang was made near the front doors. Onigiri blinked sleepily and started dozing.

The Ballama floated up to the Albie, wondering what this was about. He came up and asked. " Of what can I be of service to you for?"
<center>
</center>
Remembered
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Redd » 09/26/2007 3:32 AM

Aiveron walked through the hallways and up to Fyte. Fyte turned around. "There you are! I have a job for you." Aiveron sighed "What?"
"How about you go underground and look?"
"Yeah whatever..It would help if I knew where it was."
Fyte turned to the Ballama. "Thats why I need your help, could you tell him the way to the underground passage."

Stare in the darkness

I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Remembered » 09/26/2007 6:17 PM

The ballama looked curiously at Aiveron. He then introduced himself. " Hello, I am Biscotti, a ballama spirit. This young hypofly over there released me from a beaker and I am here to serve." He made a polite gesture as he said so. Biscotti then nodded. "Better yet, let me show your friend the way." The Ballama nodded with a gesture that meant follow me, and floated down the hallway.
<center>
</center>
Remembered
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Redd » 09/27/2007 3:35 AM

Aiveron nodded and followed Biscotti. He sighed "Its nicer in here then outside, more warmer. And Darker." He added. "How would you approach a Hunter?" He asked causally.

Fyte sat there watching her surroundings with a candle in her paws. She rolled the candle around, in her paws feeling its warmth. She felt secure and happy sitting here. She hoped nothing would go wrong.

Stare in the darkness

I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Remembered » 09/27/2007 5:24 PM

The ballama thought about it for a moment. "Well, it's more so you let the Hunter approach you. The Hunter's are known to be shy, so we'll need a strategy. But that's if we even find one, the beasts can hear you coming from quite a ways so we would first need to be quiet. Ah here we are. A couple more turns and we should reach the room that contains the staircase to the underground."

Sugar yawned, twitched her ears and got up drowsily. " Where... where is Scotti? " She muttered. Onigiri woke up and blinked heavily. " Go back to sleep young'n, we'll need the rest."
<center>
</center>
Remembered
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Redd » 09/28/2007 3:01 AM

Aiveron nodded listening, "Hunters want to get out of here, right?" He asked. He knew he would have trouble if he were to attack a Hunter.

Fyte glanced over, "He is helping Avir, and will be back soon" Fyte nodded, as if to reassure herself. If she did not return home with a wild animal, Krypto would be mad.

Stare in the darkness

I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Remembered » 09/30/2007 12:22 AM

The Ballama nodded. " Yes, legend has it that A Hunter cannot find its way out of this Shrine unless a kind soul helps guide it out." Biscotti sighed. The poor things, he wondered what their past was, what it was that made them unable to leave. He stopped at a room in front of them. " This is it. If I recall correctly this room is the room that leads to the underground part of the shrine."

Sugar bounced up immediately. " Your friend is back? " Onigiri nodded. " Yes, young'n, he and your friend are now about to go underneath the shr..." Sugar interrupted. " I wish to go too!" Wanting to see what it looked like. Oni sighed. " No, we need to rest. Fyte," he stated to the albie, " I will gladly keep watch now, you may rest."
<center>
</center>
Remembered
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Redd » 10/01/2007 12:11 AM

Avir nodded, "You can leave me now. I will look alone, your friend will be missing you." With that Avir, slipped into the shadows beyond the door.

Fyte nodded, she was getting sleepy, with all the little candles flickering. She put the candle that she was holding back into its stand, and flopped down on the floor. "Wake me in about 15 minutes, I don't want to sleep long."

Stare in the darkness

I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff