A very strange place indeed, this Shrine to the Holy Triumvirate is nestled within the icy peaks of the Fe'gan Mountains. You will find the warmth of spirituality here, together with works of great sculptural design based on the Holy Triumvirate religion. (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha Shrine

Postby Remembered » 10/01/2007 5:55 PM

Biscotti nodded. "If you find anything let us know." And with that he said good luck and bid farewell to Avir. The Ballama then retraced his steps and found his way back to the group. "

Welcome back, did he find the way?" The tuskow whispered as Biscotti came back. "Yes he did." "Scotti your back!" Sugar giggled as he floated before her. Biscotti smiled but Oni frowned. " Please young'n, this'll be your last warning, go to sleep!" He swished his tail in frustration but Biscotti interrupted. "Now now, I can keep watch, you may rest my Tuskow friend." "Very well, thank you for your genorosity." Onigiri bowed slightly as he bent down to get what remaining sleep he could get.
<center>
{Dango} Lv.2, Posts:5 Location: Terrace Park.
{Onigiri~Scissor~Zakuro} Lv.5, Lv.2, Lv. 4. Posts:6 Location: Purine Barracks.
</center>
Remembered
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 169
Donate

Postby Redd » 10/03/2007 5:41 AM

Avir sighed and followed the Ballama back up. "Fyte! We need to go now." Fyte jumped up. "Really? Sorry guys...He is right...we need to leave...bye!" After bidding the three farewell the two walked out of the temple.

(OOC: Sorry  Remembered I have to go on a 10 day camp, and I have to leave this...Sorry)

Stare in the darkness
Are you scared? Are you free?
I can be fair or a monster
Tell me now, which one do you need?

I can feel teeth tear into me
Rip me to pieces, rock me to sleep
I can feel eyes staring at me
Getting uneasy, ready to feed
I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 892
Donate

Likely Story

Postby Isoselis » 10/20/2007 8:32 AM

Temple Hollowheart

Name: Legend of a Tail
Level:L.1
Female

A girl rider on a hollowheart flew past and saw a hunting ground for hunters . She flew down and stood very quietly in the wind she thought she heard a hunter but it fled away. She soothed her HollowHeart and jumped off her saddle to find many other pursuters that are after the extremly rare hunter. As she sets up camp her hollowheart can detect something lurking in the shadows so she gets out her hunting gear just in case...
Isoselis
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 101
Donate

Previous