A very strange place indeed, this Shrine to the Holy Triumvirate is nestled within the icy peaks of the Fe'gan Mountains. You will find the warmth of spirituality here, together with works of great sculptural design based on the Holy Triumvirate religion. (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha Shrine

Postby moosehoof » 02/29/2008 6:22 PM

Common Ferrikoon

Griping the top of the cave,Ferreto was hanging upside-down watching Mide curl up to warm herself. "GOD what am i doing here!"Ferreto said to himself.Although he was furry it was still cold at the top of the cave.*crack* "OH NO!" Ferreto said again as his claws started to loose grip on the cave.*crack,scrape* "oh dear,AHHH!!!!!" screamed Ferreto as he fell down from the top of the cave,and landing right in front of Mide. "uh Hi?" Ferreto said to Mide.
Image Moosehoof; A small Blip in the large world
Someone said that I act weird. I told them that Their Mom acts weird. They just walked away.
moosehoof
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 126
Donate

Postby moosehoof » 02/29/2008 9:38 PM

"H-Hi my names Ferreto,Whats youres?'' asked Ferreto sitting there shivering with the cold air hiting him like bees stinging.
Someone said that I act weird. I told them that Their Mom acts weird. They just walked away.
moosehoof
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby moosehoof » 02/29/2008 10:46 PM

"Rock Climbing?" Said Ferreto in a joke kind of way.
moosehoof
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Elly » 03/07/2008 6:00 PM

Sky Slynx, Desira
( 1 )

The young, agile Slynx trotted from rock to rock, jumping across the cold boulders with ease. Her long, ruffled white and blue fur warmed her lithe body, eyes more suiting to an an albino glinting with happiness. The thin Sky pet halted, stopping on a crag overlooking the opening to a cave. Hm, wasn't this the place she slept, usually? She never quite kept track, actually. Wherever she could, she slept... But she did catch her scent here. Well, it was best to check out what was going on in there. Long legs carried the proud, mischevious feline over to the cave. The so-called 'elegant ghost of Fe'gan Mountains' seemed to be playing the part. Desira paused by the side to poke her head in. Another feline creature, smaller, and a Ferrikoon that could possibly be quite tasty. A bit stringy, possibly, but if she ever got hungry he'd serve as a nice meal. Fortunately, she wasn't that hungry at the moment, and stepped in front of the cave. She looked much larger than she really was, her shadow falling down one side of the cave. Desira's eyes still glinted visibly, short tail swaying side-to-side. Maybe she looked imposing, possibly 'scary.' Well, the more frightening the better. She liked disturbing visitors to the mountains. A practiced gaze informed her that the other feline was a newcomer. Her fur wasn't as long, and she seemed more suited to a rainforest than 'pon the mountains. Desira remained silent, arctic-built body a mere silhouette against the outdoor sky.
<center>Image<center> Purines = The blue-and white blob of gum stuck on the bottom of my red-and-white shoe.
Elly
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items

Postby Elly » 03/09/2008 8:36 PM

The Slynx blinked before giggling like an amused child. "Psh, Kuhna don't taste like plastic. They don't taste good, though. Wouldn't dream of eating one anyway. Ferrikoons, maybe, but I'm full anyway- And, well, not really. I sleep wherever I can. I was here last night, though, and was just curious about who'd stopped here now." The Slynx nodded. "But you're not the first I've frightened on their visit to the mountains. It's actually quite fun..." Desira turned to stroll carefully into the cave, flipping over onto her back about two yards away from Mide and watching the Kuhna for a moment. "Sooo. What brings you here? Is it the temple, perhaps? That's a popular spot for tourists." Her pose was quite relaxed, as if to show that the Kuhna really meant nothing to her and she had no ounce of fear for her at all. Well, she was larger, one would expect she wasn't afraid of it at all even if Kuhna had their share of claws and teeth, just like any feline. Even her eyes were averted- staring at a few icicles on the roof of the cave, apparently.
<center>Image<center> Purines = The blue-and white blob of gum stuck on the bottom of my red-and-white shoe.
Elly
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items

Postby Alterna » 03/15/2008 4:43 AM

((You won't mind if I join right?))

Ursice

Easily stepping from one rock to the other the Ursice was calmly traveling across the mountain. You could tell that the Ursice was used to walking across frozen mountains and it was the perfect creature to do so. If someone had stopped to watch it, they would see that the Ursice looked very serious and seemed to show no emotion. The creature's green eyes glancing across the rocks to make sure that it did not step upon a loose rock. The altitude was no problem for her either, she had the trait for altitude adaptation.
Suddenly, the Ursice stopped. Sniffing the air, Ustel noticed some scents coming from a nearby cave. Intrigued, she moved toward the cave's entrance and looked in. A sky Slynx and a Kuhna, how interesting. Perhaps they wouldn't mind a visitor. Grunting a bit to get the two creature's attention, Ustel easily hopped into the cave and sat down. She began to lick her paws, pretending that she had been there all along.
Alterna
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 20
Donate

Postby Elly » 03/15/2008 10:19 AM

The Slynx nodded. "Could've guessed... If you want, I could take you there. Wait- Oh. I can pretty much tell you're not suited to the weather..." A swift glance at Midetari told her that. Desira probably would have said something else if she hadn't smelled the Ursice, and turned her head to face it before rolling over swiftly onto her feet to sit down. She watched the creature for a moment before glancing over to Mide. "Eh, do you know him?" The Slynx flicked a tail toward Ustel, who she didn't seem to have any current intention to eat.
Elly
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items

Postby Alterna » 03/16/2008 5:08 PM

Looking the Kuhna up and down she smiled, "I don't think I'll be needing any help, but it looks like you could." Lifting her nose to the air Ustel checked to see if there was anybody else in the cave besides the two already here. Assured that there was no one else Ustel turned to the Slynx and asked, "Does this here Kuhna have some kind of paranoia? He looks a bit jumpy." Ustel frowned, a Kuhna up in the mountains was pretty strange, and this one seemed ill suited for the cold. "What're your names anyway?Mine's Ustel."
Alterna
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Elly » 03/16/2008 9:41 PM

"Heh... Well, I don't know. But since I got here she hasn't been very outgoing. Anyway, m'name's Desira. Pleased to meet ya." The Slynx leaned against one icy side of the cave... but didn't seem to mind. She peered up through a just-big-enough-to-see through hole at the top. It told her enough just so that she could figure out that this blizzard wasn't going to end any time soon. The sky was as gray as a Battleheart's sense of humor.
Elly
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items

Postby Alterna » 03/18/2008 9:58 PM

Ustel looked over at Mide and chuckled, "I guess it'd be 'ice' to meet you!" Walking over to him she flicked off some of the ice on Mide's back. Smirking she added, "Don't go out there now that some of it's melting. It'll just freeze over again." Then turning her attention to Desira she asked, "Do ya think that maybe I could find some moss and flint in this cave to start a fire? 'Cuz I really don't think that that blizzard is going to let up anytime soon." Padding off to the place where she had been, she sniffed some of the rocks. Occasionally there'd be moss that she could use. If it wasn't frozen.
Alterna
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Elly » 03/18/2008 11:08 PM

Desira nodded. "I've had some experience up here, give me a moment and I guarantee I'll find something." She trotted off to one side of the cave, near the front, and pawed at the snow a few times until she hit dirt. It was hard to dig through, but some moss was there, and it was enough to start a fire. She tossed it to Ustel. "And there's plenty of rocks outside..." Seeming to not mind at all, she trotted out of the cave and looked around for loose pieces of rock. The Slynx found a nice flat piece, and carried it back in. Snow frosted her fur, and even clung to her eyelids, but it melted with her body heat. She dropped the flint with the moss. "I'm not that experienced with building fires, I hope you are. But I know how to use a pen to write with my mouth. It's amazing what lack of opposable thumbs can do for ya." The sleek carnivore sat down in a way that resembled a Sphinx, paws neatly below her raised head.
Elly
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items

Next