A very strange place indeed, this Shrine to the Holy Triumvirate is nestled within the icy peaks of the Fe'gan Mountains. You will find the warmth of spirituality here, together with works of great sculptural design based on the Holy Triumvirate religion. (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha Shrine

Postby GrayGriffin » 06/13/2008 4:40 AM

"Of course. You said you heard us. And are you so sure? You saw what Dinner got like when you angered her."

"And Sophur can be savage too...though not often. He's more of a peacemaker, as you can see," said Dinner, rolling her eyes.

[8, 8]
Crossing my heart
Open wide
You're my crystal and clover
All of me
Honestly
Is dedicated to hold you

Swear to God
Double knot
What would you do if I stole you tonight? (Ahh ahh)
Why waste time? (Ahh ahh)

'Cause the world goes on without us
It doesn't matter what we do
All silhouettes with no regrets
When I'm melting into you
'Cause I belong in your arms
I belong in your arms

GrayGriffin
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2597
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 06/13/2008 6:46 PM

Kitche sat back, leaning against the statue of Zwei, and crossed her legs. She eyed them with annoyance, and flipped her hair over her shoulder, folding her arms across her chest.

"Hm. Yes, you may be like that when you get angry, but before you were noting but an annoyingly disgusting couple," she said matter-of-factly. She eyed them with narrowed red orbs, before peaking again. "Why do you want to see a Mekkayena anyway?"

[9]

((Gonna have to be absent for a while. Going on vacation. I'll continue it when I get back. ^^))

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby GrayGriffin » 06/13/2008 7:15 PM

"Our...son has a Khimera friend. We thought it would be nice to find a Mekkayena companion for him," replied Sophur, scratching his ear. "That would be a nice surprise for him, when he came back from the Tengel Rainforest."

Dinner nodded. "He, too, is on some sort of mission. To hunt down a sibling of his friend..."

[9, 9]
Crossing my heart
Open wide
All of me
Honestly
Is dedicated to hold you

Swear to God
Double knot

I belong in your arms

GrayGriffin
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 06/18/2008 5:34 PM

Kitche kept her arms folded, looking uninterested in what they had to say. Her ears twitched, and she let her gaze shift to the floor. A Khimera? This was an interesting turn of events. A chimera was something she had been wishing to see, to learn about.

All different and rare pets interested her. She turned her blood red gaze on the couple. "A Khimera?"she asked, a wicked smile curling across her face. "I'd like to meet this Khimera. What is it's name?"

[10]

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby GrayGriffin » 06/23/2008 8:54 AM

"Candycane, after his favorite food," said Sophur, shrugging slightly. "But don't think he's wimpy-he can be fierce, too." Rolling up his sleeve, he showed a scar on his shoulder. "Got a little overenthusiastic during a training spar."

"It is too bad that you cannot meet him now," added Dinner, leaning back against the other statue. "I think he'd find you interesting."

[10, 10]
Crossing my heart
Open wide
All of me
Honestly
Is dedicated to hold you

Swear to God
Double knot

I belong in your arms

GrayGriffin
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 06/24/2008 12:51 PM

"Candycane?" She raised one finely arched brow, looking darkly amused by the name. Not one she would have expected such a fierce looking creature to possess. Quite entertaining, if she did say so herself. She let her gaze rest on the two, and then flicker to the scar on the Torken's shoulder. Hm. Interesting. She shrugged lightly, leaning against the statue and unfolding her arms to let them lay across her lap. "He must have a trainer," she said at last, breaking the stillness. Her voice  echoed off the walls.

"All pets do. What is his trainer's name?" She smiled wryly, and chuckled. "I do believe I would find him interesting as well. Is there no way to contact him?" she asked, looking disinterested as she stared up at the statues. But in all honesty, she was interested. Intrigued, even. She wanted to meet a Khimera. It didn't matter who or where; she just wanted to meet one.

[11]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby GrayGriffin » 06/25/2008 9:23 AM

"His trainer? Well, his closest companion is known as Gray, although her full name is Gurei-Shishi-Guru. I don't know where she got it."

"She's been off to war recently," added Dinner, sitting down on the steps. "But since the war has already ended, I'm sure she'll be returning soon. I suppose, if you wanted to meet Candycane, you could check out the Tengel Rainforest...our son is traveling there, as well."

"Adopted son," clarified Sophur.

[11, 11]
Crossing my heart
Open wide
All of me
Honestly
Is dedicated to hold you

Swear to God
Double knot

I belong in your arms

GrayGriffin
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 06/26/2008 8:03 PM

"A war you say?"Kitche asked. "Oh, the Purine Imperial war. Bunch of foolish nonsense, if you ask me. What would anyone want with a war? Fighting is entertaining, but not when you have a cause."She sounded annoyed at the thought, and thoroughly bored with the idea. A war just sounded like too much work.

She'd rather have her own battles with creatures she could defeat, and enjoy those fights on her own.  Her ears flicked towards them, twitching slightly. "Tengel Rainforest? I'll keep that in mind."She sounded tired, and incredibly weary of the conversation. "You have a son, hm? Yes, I suppose he would have to be adopted, wouldn't he? What is he, anyways?"

[12]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby GrayGriffin » 06/27/2008 4:32 AM

"A Piyu, although he dislikes being referred to as such. He doesn't like to be reminded of his small size. Probably why he spends so much time in human form." Sophur sighed. "Also, he's apparently going through a 'difficult stage.' When are kids NOT going through difficult stages?"

"When they leave home?" suggested Dinner playfully. She loved their son, of course, but he could still be exasperating.

[12, 12]
Crossing my heart
Open wide
All of me
Honestly
Is dedicated to hold you

Swear to God
Double knot

I belong in your arms

GrayGriffin
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 06/27/2008 10:07 PM

"A Piyo?"Kitche felt her eyebrow twitch. These two were so disgusting, she just wanted to scratch their eyes out. They were completely in love with one another, and spoke so sweetly, it made her sick. The Lucain felt like she could just get up and run out the door. But she would seem stupid, insane, if she just ran away screaming...Or muttering. She sighed heavily.

Oh, to be somewhere else right now.

"How interesting,"she said, bored out of her mind. She blinked her blood red eyes. "Despite how I may seem, I am actually fond of children, although I have none of my own. My job takes me all over the place, so I never really have time for a family,"she stated, rather bluntly, and without any emotion behind her voice.

[13]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby GrayGriffin » 06/30/2008 3:17 AM

"Ah...what is your job, exactly?" asked Dinner curiously. She knew several kinds of traveling jobs, although some wouldn't suit this lady.

"Well, yes, traveling can get in the way of family," sighed Sophur. He had used to travel quite a bit himself, before he found a job with Gray. Luck, really.

[13, 13]
Crossing my heart
Open wide
All of me
Honestly
Is dedicated to hold you

Swear to God
Double knot

I belong in your arms

GrayGriffin
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/05/2008 8:01 PM

"My job?" Kitche asked, a bit of wry humor shining in her red eyes. She tilted her head t the side, and smiled, but there was no mirth in that smile. "My job is...Slightly complicated. It's not an actual 'job,' per say, but more of a...Hobby."She paused, looking thoughtful. "I'm very interested in the rare and not usually seen creatures, you know. Hunters, Mekkayena, Palmie, Moonling, Akail. So what I do, is I go of and search for them. Sometimes I find them, sometimes I don't. When I do, I usually am able to study them, learn more about them. Someone has to do it. Mekkayena just happen to be next on my list. If I can find one, heck, if I can take it back to the menagerie, then that's all I ask for."

[14]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby GrayGriffin » 07/06/2008 7:30 PM

"The menagerie? So that's where you live..." said Sophur. "An interesting name. Is anyone in particular in charge of it?"

"I'm sorry, were we holding you up in your search?" added Dinner. "We were just searching too, as we told you..."

[14, 14]
Crossing my heart
Open wide
All of me
Honestly
Is dedicated to hold you

Swear to God
Double knot

I belong in your arms

GrayGriffin
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby BasilFox » 07/14/2008 11:27 AM

ooc: Thanks ^_^
bic: A interesting trio walked into the soft light of the temple. The first, and obviously the leader, was a human who went by the name of Basil. This human was a brown haired girl who wore brown cargo short and a light brown tank top. This tank top had a curious design of a silver and green sun. The girl also possessed light green wolf ears and a white, green tipped wolf tail. These interesting parts clearly identified Basil as the human form of her fursona: a white and green wolf.

Next to enter the temple was a dreamsnare yonyuu. The yonyuu's name was Calakmul. As Calakmul entered the dimly lit temple her light green markings glowed visibly. A cold wind followed the yonyuu, a wind that unmistakably  revealed the presence of a NyghtMare. Said NyghtMare was the last of the all female party and went by the name 'Talharashii' or Tala for short.

Tala broke away from the trio. She would explore the temple on her own and come back when she pleased. Such was the way of a NyghtMare.

"You should have brought Tempest." Calakmul said to Basil with a flick of her tail. "Yes and what company he would have been." The girl replied. "You know he's busy at the moment developing a map for me."

The remaining pair walked deeper into the temple, headed towards the room with the three statues. "Besides, this is one thing I would like to be present for." Calakmul's ears twitched as the sounds of talking reached her ears. "It would seem we aren't the only ones here." The two headed towards the noise, which seemed to be coming towards the room they were headed for in the first place.
ImageImage

"I cringe.
The sound of my voice rips through me.
They scream.
The sound of my laughter stabs them.
He cowers.
The sound of his breathing betrays him.
I smile.
Only the sound of my music remains."
BasilFox
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 16
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/15/2008 9:28 PM

((I kind of did forget about it, but I am going to post here. You can stay or go if you want, but remember, you need to have five posts before this particular pet can leave. And besides, it's only been one day since you posted.))

Kitche waved a hand. "Yes. Millie. She's a Gyrophant. She's in charge of almost everything and oversees our particular job. You could say she's something of a foreman. Always making sure we're doing our work, and that we're doing it right. She contributes as much as anyone though, if not more. She's basically the heart of the menagerie, and keeps it all up and running smoothly. We used to have human trainers, but Millie wasn't happy about that. They moved away one day, and Millie took over."

Kitche's ears twitched atop her mound of curly black hair. She smiled on lightly, though it was just as dark as before. Her eyes glowed a deep crimson. "No, you aren't holding me up. I figure the best way to find something is to let it come to me. It's easier that way." Her ears twitched again as the sound of others approaching caught her attention. "Seems we have  a bit of company,"she mused darkly, eyes dimming in annoyance. "Who are you?"she called, sounding weary of the interruptions.

[15]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext