A very strange place indeed, this Shrine to the Holy Triumvirate is nestled within the icy peaks of the Fe'gan Mountains. You will find the warmth of spirituality here, together with works of great sculptural design based on the Holy Triumvirate religion. (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha Shrine

Re: Lets just Hope....[Hunter Hunt, Private]

Postby Shadow » 07/29/2009 2:32 PM

(OOC: I'm going to pull my characters out of this roleplay.)

Akemi couldn't bring herself to say anything, loosing herself for a few seconds. "If he's not going to stay, I'm not going to stay, either," she announced to her remaining company. She turned, pausing for a second.

"Waaaait, Akemi, you can't leave me here," Elenion whined, sounding just like a puppy. He looked around franticly. "I'm coming. You can't leave me in this creepy place," he repeated, almost cowering behind her.

She sighed, discharging a small amount of electricity from each of her ears, so that there was a strange noise, and so that a spark hovered briefly between her ears. She knew that Elenion hated when she did that, thus why she did it.

"No promises," she replied.

Akemi started walking towards the exit, Elenion following her, not standing up straight. It was obvious that he wasn't exactly enjoying himself, and must have been glad to leave.

[Akemi and Elenion have left Basantha Shrine.]

There's going to be a thunderstorm tonight...
Shadow
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 825
Donate

Previous