A very strange place indeed, this Shrine to the Holy Triumvirate is nestled within the icy peaks of the Fe'gan Mountains. You will find the warmth of spirituality here, together with works of great sculptural design based on the Holy Triumvirate religion. (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha Shrine

Through the Shadows... (Mekkayena/hunter hunt) (T/GORE) DONE

Postby Middy » 09/08/2008 6:14 PM

Through the Shadows...

Anyone is free to join. No owners though. Quad or Anthro/human forms are fine.

Genesis ran swiftly down the hall, his hair brushing back behind him, the blood from his gut leaving a crimson trail behind him. He had to get away, run away from his fears, his past... but he couldn't. He stopped abruptly looking back behind him, but there was nothing to be seen. "I must be out of my mind... if I still have my own that is..." he sniffed the air, smelling the sweet smell of something familiar... blood. He ran towards the direction it was coming from, down a long corridor to a cold unwelcoming room.
    Genesis walked into the center, sniffing the air once more... the scent was gone? What was going on here? His ears twitched hearing a whistling noise above him, he tried manuvering out of the way but was too late. A large steel cave came crashing down over him, nearly severing his tail.
Genesis gave out a loud howl, it was not out of pain... it was from anger. He tried headbutting the cage but to no avail... he sat silently waiting for anyone to come across him... how stupid, having to rely on someone else? Pah, he could get out... maybe.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby Middy » 09/09/2008 8:52 PM

Dialune

Dialune crept up to the captured Kirund, he stopped in front of him, ears perked high. "How pathetic, a creature of your standards stuck in the lowly cage?"
    Genesis struck out attacking the bars by the Rollaby with his powerful jaws, he didn't care who it was... but he knew it must be an enemy, and he wasn't going to let him talk to him this way! "Away you foul creature! I will tear out your throat!"
"My my... a bit tempered are we?" Dialune grinned at him, 'Although I admire you for being an experiment... I have had dreams myself about being a Fungal Rollaby"
    "Not in your dreams! I will be sure to tear you limb from limb when I get out of here!" Genesis snarled, bearing his large teeth.
"Tsk tsk tsk... Even if I got you out of here to help me... I would just end up being attacked? Not a fair trade now is it..."
    Genesis ceased his growling and remained quiet... "Let me out? W-why!?"
"You are too pathetic looking in there, a species of your breed needs to run free don't you think? Being caged just makes me sad..." He walks towards the cage with a key in hand, "Here... stand back to make sure you won't take my hand off with you..."
    Genesis took a step backwards, waiting for the cage to be opened. What kind of odd interest did this guy have with him?
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 09/10/2008 8:45 PM

Dialune slowly walked towards the keyhole on the lock of the cage and unlocked it, upon hearing the click Genesis rushed towards the door, but was stopped when Dialune held it shut, "Remember our promise..."
    "F-Fine..." replied Genesis meekly, he had a bad feeling about all of this, but this was freedom, and he couldn't risk being caught in a cage, could you imagine the boredom? He saw the door slide open, and took the chance to walk slowly towards the Rollaby, he put his paw outside the bars, making sure this was safe... it was... so he fully stepped out to enjoy his freedom, he sneered at Dialune for good measure.
"Mind your manners mutt! I own you now!" cackled Dialune slapping on a collar around Genesis' neck, he felt helpless now, like all his energy was sapped from him.
    "What did... you do to me!?" asked Genesis, his eyes widening with surprise.
"Let's just say... I have some necromantic powers, thus I am able to render you... hmm, how should I say... helpless?" Dialune smirked, "Would it be more comfortable if I was in my human form?"
    Genesis snarled, bearing his teeth. Crimson tinted foam dripped out of his mouth, "You monster!"
"Now now... don't be like that child," he looked back at him, "Just listen to me and you should be just fine..."
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 09/10/2008 9:05 PM

((I'm trying to find new RPs, I usually look for new ones, yay))

[center]Image
Deva

As the battleheart walked down the long hallway she started to here voices. She walked down the rest of the hallway to where there was a large room. She sat down behind the wall where she could not be seen by the owners of the voices. As she listened she heard one voice that he owns the other. Strange? You can't really own someone, can you? Only by force, but then it's like your a slave. She wondered who these people, or creatures, could be. She listens on, wondering if she can get any more information about this strange ownership.

One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century.
Jack the Ripper

Zoo Pen/~/Wishlist/~/Breeders Listing/~/Clickables
clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 305
Donate

Postby Lunasa » 09/11/2008 6:04 PM

Cursed Kasuga

Name: Erebus
Chaos Bleeder

Name: Charna

Charna rode between the antlers on Erebus's head. Where are we going, Erebus? A little af the blood like liquid dripped off her face onto his head. You'll see, Charna. His fire encased hooves clattered against the cold stone floor. Charna crossed he arms and snorted. Suddenly the Cursed Kasuga lifted his head. Do you here that? The little Bleeder scrabbled not to fall off his head. Yes, I do

E:1
C:1
Me ne freggo - The Blackshirts

Home Sweet Home
Avatars by hyuroi, lachrimaavon, tablo, volkner, and mizzsheldon
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 56
Donate
Location: That place between light and dark where madness grows

Postby Middy » 09/11/2008 6:09 PM

Dialune and Genesis walked up the hallway, both remaining quiet to each other, Dialune paused, "On second thought..." he snapped his fingers and a mysterious fog surrounded him, revealing a human form of himself.

Genesis paused, "So I must remain in Kirund form then? Is this what you want!?"
    Dialune bent down, scratching Genesis under the chin, "Whatever you wish," he stood back up and continued down the hallway.
Genesis never knew a Rollaby could be so... crazy! Must of been some sort of renegade, of course anyone who wants to go through the pain to become one of Einsor's experiments probably wasn't sound.He spoke up, "Why do you want to become a Fungal Rollaby anyways? Don't you know the pain you will have to endure!?" he snarled.
    "... You think it matters to me? More power, the power to control life, and death. If I became one, could you imagine what it would be like!? Drawing power from light, and having supreme camouflage!" he cackled manically.
"B-bastard!" Genesis jerked on the collar, then noticed a warm green glow, was someone else here?
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 09/11/2008 6:47 PM

Deva stepped back when she heard the two voices start to move. She had heard the words "Fungal Rollaby" and "Kirund", so maybe one is a Kirund and the other wants to be a Fungal Rollaby as one voice said, so it must be a Biolune Rollaby. She remembered her glow and knew that anyone could see it in this dim lighting. She moved backwards to try and make her glow unseeable. As quietly as she could she stepped backwards, but her claws clinked slightly on the stone floor. She winced with every clink, even though she knew that she could tale them on if they attacked. She wished she could fly away but who probably kill herself if she tried to go through the ceiling.

Jack the Ripper

clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lunasa » 09/12/2008 11:33 PM

The Kasuga tilted his head. What is this? Charna shrugged, why should she care. The Bleeder hopped off his head and snuck along the hallway to see these strange creatures. Her head peeked around the corner to look at the speakers.

E:2
C:2

Home Sweet Home
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 09/14/2008 11:36 PM

Dialune turned his focus over to the glow, but saw that the brilliant green dissipated, perhaps one of those Dreamsnare pets was here, such a nuisance! He yanked tighter onto Genesis' collar hearing a low growl emit from him as he did so. "It seems we have company... shall we look around and dispatch them now?" he laughed and walked forward.
    Genesis obediently followed behind him, not knowing anything else he could do, certainly attacking him wouldn't be too bright, fearing that his necromantic abilities would take hold on him, "Dialune... what interest do you have in me? Some odd attraction? What is it?"
Dialune paused for a moment, "Indeed I do... but exactly what kind of attraction will remain a mystery for now, as for you being in human form," he turned around to face Genesis, playing one hand under his jaw, "That will have to wait until we get to... well let me keep that quiet as well..."
    Genesis tried snapping at him, but only as a threat, he still couldn't trust what he would do to him. If anything.

G: 5
D: 4
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lunasa » 09/15/2008 9:32 AM

The Bleeder quickly retreated and ranback to Erebus. Move back. Something is about to happen. The Kasuga obliged, backing down the hallway and squeezing into an alcove. Charna hopped onto his head. This was going to be interesting.

E:3
C:3

Home Sweet Home
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 09/15/2008 4:26 PM

Deva heard that they had found her, and hearing one wants to dispatch her, she shrank away in fear, moving back faster and this time not caring if she made any noise. She feel her heart in her throat as she tried to find a place to hide, but she knew that they would find her, someone of her size would be easy to spot in a hallway, especially with her glow. She felt the walls, but only felt the cold, hard stone. She decided to stand and fight. She could take the two creatures, she hopes. She grouched, emitting a low warni9ng growl that would eventually turn into a roar if she got mad enough. She focused her senses on the entrance, waiting for the pets to turn the corner, then she would strike.

Jack the Ripper

clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Through the Shadows... (Mekkayena/hunter hunt) (T/GORE) OPEN

Postby clackno1 » 02/04/2009 10:55 PM

((I still need two more posts, so if you or Luna don't mind I'll just do that fairly quickly))

Thoughts came back to Deva that made her doubt her decision to fight. She retreated more slowly this time, feeling the walls with her tail and wings, searching for a corner or the entrance to a room. She eventually turned another corner and kept searching the walls for a way out. Not being able to see in a maze-like building wasn't the best thing that could happen to someone, but it happened to her and she'd take it without without complaining. It happened, so it happened and nothing would change. it's not like her sight would suddenly just appear again and a door would just open up right in the wall and allow her escape.

((Not the best post, but my muse has gone))

Jack the Ripper

clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 03/04/2009 1:40 AM

Dialune continued to walk down the hall, then stopping yanking on Genesis' collar tighter, he turned towards him placing a hand on his head, "So... are you ready my pet?" he sneered at him with a wicked grin, "I might as well turn you into a human now, just to see how beautiful you become,"
Genesis stood still, he hated having to listen to him like this, "I don't care what you do to me filth! Just give it your best shot or go to hell!"
    Dialune laughed, "Such strong words you have boy," he tightened on the chain harder almost choking Genesis, "I enjoy your pain..." he held his hand up and snapped his fingers, the Kirund fell to the floor, a black smoke surrounding him like a curtain of darkness.

Dialune stood in awe at this new human-like creature laying on the ground, he was gorgeous. Eerily so. Genesis slowly got up onto his knees, holding his hands out in front of him... human... he growled quickly looking back up at Dialune who still held the chain collar around his neck, "W-What have you done to me!?"

G: 6
D: 5
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 03/09/2009 9:13 PM

Deva's claws couldn't get a good grip on the slick tiled floor of the shrine so as she ran and turned a corner or legs slipped out from under her and the side of her body rammed into the wall. She heard a crack and dust from the ceiling started to cover her, but nothing bigger fell and she sighed gratefully before slowly and cautiously getting to her feet. She was sure the ones she had been running from had heard her, the whole shrine had probably heard the crash. The fall had rattled her sense of direction and she wasn't sure which way she had been going and which way she had been running from. Lost in permanent blackness with nothing but sound, smell, and touch was scary, but she was used to it. She could fly blind, but not without help. It was hard for her to do anything herself, but she managed enough to survive for a while.

Jack the Ripper

clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 07/12/2009 7:56 PM

Dialune sat still for a moment, listening to the other corridors of the shrine. Someone else was here. He grinned with ill intent in his eyes, and it was female. His was extra sensory about energy waves, he tugged even tighter on Gen's collar, almost making him choke from the pressure.

Gen grabbed on tight to the collar, gasping for air and growling, "What is it..." his captor was truly sadistic, not even caring about anyone's well being.

"There is someone here... and I wouldn't mind going to have a look," Dialune tugged tighter ripping Genesis to his feet with a clunk against the ground before continuing to drag him around. He was right... there was another creature here! Why not give this little dreamsnare the surprise of her life hm? "What do we have here? A woman? Shouldn't you be... off somewhere more safe?" he laughed manically back, she looked like someone who wouldn't mind some savin, or maybe torture.

[[Blargh, my muse is back for this. Sorry for being soooo slow]]
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next