A very strange place indeed, this Shrine to the Holy Triumvirate is nestled within the icy peaks of the Fe'gan Mountains. You will find the warmth of spirituality here, together with works of great sculptural design based on the Holy Triumvirate religion. (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha Shrine

Escape. {{Closed for now.}{Hunter Hunt.}}

Postby Carlie » 01/14/2009 8:24 PM

Note: This roleplay will most likely contain gore and/or violence.

It is getting late and rather dark in the Shrine. The wind blew the fresh snow from the ground all over. Standing alone in the snow is a void bleeder. Her eyes darted around wildly as her body shook violently. She was rather tough for such a small creature, but this weather was more than she could take. Dripping from her mouth and claws was a mixture of her dark purple blood and blood that was darker crimson- human's blood. She eyed the shrine longingly. She wanted so badly to go inside but was afraid that she would not be welcomed. The mixture of blood was staining the snow around her. The wind pushed the snow all around her and she felt like she was being suffocated. She attempted to move, nearly tripping over the large mound of snow. Standing still obviously wasn't an option. She paced around, trying to find some shelter...anywhere she could get away from snow as well as other creatures. She sighed and her breath was visible. She walked up to the Shrine. She wasn't going in, no way, but she stood up against a wall. It blocked the snow a bit but she still felt that she was about to freeze.

Walking quickly through the snow nearby was a Temple Yonyuu. She didn't seem to mind the cold weather much. If one was to get to know her, they would know that it was from the "tests" that were performed on her years ago. She could feel the cold but it did not bother her. She walked up to the Shrine and saw a small creature huddled up against a wall, eyes shut tight. She walked over to it curiously. "Hello?" She spoke timidly. The bleeder lifted its head and studied the yonyuu. It said nothing. "Are you alright?" "Too...cold..." The bleeder's voice had a eerie crackly sound to it. "Well come inside! The shrine is right there." The yonyuu said, not seeing that the bleeder had fresh human blood. "Can't." The yonyuu tilted her head. "Why not? You'll freeze!" The bleeder sighed. "Can't let them see me...like this..." Suddenly, the yonyuu saw the blood. She looked over to the Shrine; the poor creature was right. Suddenly and idea popped into her head. "Here, climb onto my back. I'll hide you with my wings." The bleeder looked confused. "Why...why would you do that for me?" "I can't just let you die! Come on!" The bleeder obeyed  the yonyuu, who folded her wings, hiding the bleeder.

When the lit match hit accelerant, we were just two kids back then. Words were few, we let our bodies do the talking for us both. Those days I felt less counterfeit, trouble hadn’t found me yet. Big city love, never sleeps until the skyline sun turns red.
It was always only you, I’m sorry there’s no proof of that, I’ll try to get back to the days you knew, I always told the truth.
It was always only you...

-TRUST FOR LIARS

zoo pen//wishlist//trades
Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 309
Donate

Re: Escape. {{Self RP for now.}{Hunter Hunt.}}

Postby Carlie » 01/15/2009 7:17 PM

The yonyuu began to smile, glad that she was helping the bleeder, who was still shaking but less violently. "So who are you?" She asked. "M-my name is A-asyra." The bleeder replied, stuttering slightly becuase of the way she shook. The yonyuu's smile widened. "Nice to meet you, Asyra. I'm Iris." "And yourself." was Asyra's reply. The two stopped talking as Iris approached the Shrine. She walked inside and felt the warm air come pouring out. Asyra moved around a bit, getting comfortable. The warmth from the shrine made her feel quite a bit better already. Iris stepped past the monks, trainers, and pets that were in the first room. "Go to that first door." Iris was startled when she heard the bleeder's voice in her mind. Apparently she had thought-speech. Iris listened and the two walked through the door and down the hallway. As they ventured farther in, there were less people. Asyra had thought this would be the case.

When the lit match hit accelerant, we were just two kids back then. Words were few, we let our bodies do the talking for us both. Those days I felt less counterfeit, trouble hadn’t found me yet. Big city love, never sleeps until the skyline sun turns red.
It was always only you, I’m sorry there’s no proof of that, I’ll try to get back to the days you knew, I always told the truth.

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Escape. {{Open to one other.}{Hunter Hunt.}}

Postby Carlie » 01/19/2009 12:55 PM

The walk farther and farther into the Shrine. Now, there are almost no others. They are both unfamiliar with the rooms of the shrine, and therefore do not know that they have entered the Halls Of The Lost. As they walked in, Iris noticed the symbol on the wall in front of them.
She gazes up at it. She knows she has seen it before, but can't remember where. "Er, Asyra..." She decides that it is now safe to speak since there are very few people that could hear them. "I think it's safe for you to come out." Ayra nods and jumps down from Iris's back. "Do you know what that...symbol is?" She is looking up at the wall. Asyra follows her gaze. She stares at it for a few moments, studying it. She shakes her head. "No." Iris sighs, feeling uneasy. "I'm sure it's nothing." She says. She attempts to ignore the feeling. "So how did you end up here?"

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Escape. {{Open to one other.}{Hunter Hunt.}}

Postby Carlie » 01/19/2009 1:06 PM

Asyra had hoped that question wouldn't come up. She sighed."That doesn't matter." Iris looked down, not wanting to upset Asyra. Maybe if she could earn the bleeder's trust later, she could find out. Asyra busied herself with attempting to wipe the blood off of herself. It didn't seem to be working. The blood was just getting more smeared. She made a grunting sound and gave up. "Well...what now?" Iris asked. She had gotten Asyra out of the snow, that was what really mattered. But what were they going to do while they were in here? And where would Asyra go when it was time to leave? Asyra looked at Iris. Her expression seemed to ask 'How should I know?'. Iris shrugged and sat down, looking around the room. It was still rather cold but far better that outside. "Of course all the warm rooms are crowded." Iris said, just trying to break the awkward silence. She chuckled lightly. Asyra didn't bother to respond and they sat in silence. After a few minutes, Asyra spoke. "Thank you...you saved my life." Iris smiled. "Glad I could help." They were silent again but this time, the silence was more comfortable.

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Escape. {{Open!}{Hunter Hunt.}}

Postby Carlie » 01/30/2009 7:26 PM

((I'm going to let one more person join. I've lost all inspiration for this. xD; ))

After a few minutes of silence, Asyra glanced up at Iris. "Why are you here?" Iris, who (unlike Asyra) had nothing to hide, answered. "Well I'm looking for a wild pet- a Hunter." Asyra nodded. Iris was curious of what Asyra was hiding but knew it would be a bad idea to ask again.

((Edit: I'm just gonna take my characters out an let this die.))

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate