A very strange place indeed, this Shrine to the Holy Triumvirate is nestled within the icy peaks of the Fe'gan Mountains. You will find the warmth of spirituality here, together with works of great sculptural design based on the Holy Triumvirate religion. (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha Shrine

out in the snow. {{Open- Hunter/Mekkayena Hunt}}

Postby Carlie » 02/25/2009 6:10 PM

It was completely silent except for the sound of large, feathery wings flapping. The snow falling slowly to the ground made it hard to see around you. From where the kitrell was flying, you could see many trees and a vague silhouette of the Shrine. Deciding to rest her wings a bit, she landed in the branch of a nearby tree and looked at her surroundings. Most creatures would be very uncomfortable in this weather but the kitrell seemed perfectly content. If only I had some company, this would be perfect... She thought. Even alone, it wasn't bad. She loved the snow; it calmed her. The way the small flakes floated to the ground, the silence that surrounded her...she felt completely at home. She began singing quietly to herself. "And I'd give up forever to touch you 'cause I know that you feel me somehow. You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be and I don't want to go home right now..." That was one thing she liked about being alone- being able to sing. She hated singing in front of others. As her voice filled up the silence, she looked over at the shrine. She thought she saw a person or a pet going inside but it was hard to tell from this distance. She snow sure didn't make the view better, either.

When the lit match hit accelerant, we were just two kids back then. Words were few, we let our bodies do the talking for us both. Those days I felt less counterfeit, trouble hadn’t found me yet. Big city love, never sleeps until the skyline sun turns red.
It was always only you, I’m sorry there’s no proof of that, I’ll try to get back to the days you knew, I always told the truth.
It was always only you...

-TRUST FOR LIARS

zoo pen//wishlist//trades
Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 309
Donate

Re: out in the snow. {{Open- Hunter/Mekkayena Hunt}}

Postby JoseJalepenoOnAStick » 02/25/2009 8:16 PM

Taia

Taia treaded through the snow, she was pretty short, but tall enough to see over the snow. She heard singing, she walked towards the sound and saw a Winter Kitrell. She walked over near it, and used thought speech, and said,"Hello."
JoseJalepenoOnAStick
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 119
Donate

Postby Carlie » 02/25/2009 8:23 PM

The kitrell, whose name was Ava, jumped slightly when she heard a voice. It seemed that say had been day-dreaming while singing. She looked down from her branch and saw a Sparquill. "Oh, hello." If she were a human, she would have been blushing. Others hearing her sing always embarrassed her for some reason. She wasn't usually shy; only when singing. She jumped off the branch and gracefully flew down to where Taia was standing and gave a small smile. "My name is Ava, who are you?"

When the lit match hit accelerant, we were just two kids back then. Words were few, we let our bodies do the talking for us both. Those days I felt less counterfeit, trouble hadn’t found me yet. Big city love, never sleeps until the skyline sun turns red.
It was always only you, I’m sorry there’s no proof of that, I’ll try to get back to the days you knew, I always told the truth.

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby JoseJalepenoOnAStick » 02/25/2009 8:43 PM

'Hello, Ava, my name is Taia.", She said."You're voice is beautiful.", she said complementing Ava. She waddled around in the snow."What are you doing around here?", she asked the Kitrell. She smiled, this was her first time out of her home, and she had already met someone. She was buzzing with electricity, because she was excited.
JoseJalepenoOnAStick
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 02/25/2009 8:47 PM

Ava grinned. "Thank you." Since she did not often sing in front of others, she wasn't used to being complimented on her voice. "Just enjoying the weather. I love the snow." She was rather surprised that Taia didn't mind the weather either- most others that she met didn't like snow very much. At least not this much snow. "What about you?" Ava spread out her wings and shook off the snow that had piled up on them.

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby JoseJalepenoOnAStick » 02/25/2009 9:12 PM

"Oh! Same as you, I love the extreme cold.", she said, and it was true, she loved the cold. She rolled around in the snow a little. She was happy to meet someone who also liked the snow. She walked around a bit,"Also, I am here looking for some of those, what do they call them..Wild pets?"
JoseJalepenoOnAStick
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 02/26/2009 8:17 PM

"Really?" Ava grinned. "Most people don't like this much snow, they get cold. Personally, I love it." She walked along with Taia, her wings slowly flapping back and forth. "That's right, there are supposed to be wild pets here." She had forgotten all about them. It would be nice to find one! "Would you mind if I looked with you?"

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby JoseJalepenoOnAStick » 02/27/2009 6:45 PM

"That would be great! I was looking for someone to join me, but no one from my pen wanted to come because of the snow.", She cried happily, well she didn't actually say it aloud, since she was just using mind speech. "So do you have any idea where to start looking?"
JoseJalepenoOnAStick
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 02/28/2009 10:54 AM

"I don't see what people have against the snow." Ava laughed. "Although I guess a lot of people think I'm strange for not liking warm places." Ava thought about the question. Had she ever heard where these wild creatures usually were? She couldn't remember. "No, sorry." She answered. "To be honest, I know almost nothing about them."

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby JoseJalepenoOnAStick » 02/28/2009 11:16 AM

"Okay then, we should just start looking where ever we think they are then.", she said, trudging away in the snow. Finally she would not be lonely on her hunt. She smiled happily,"Are you coming?", she asked with a laugh.
JoseJalepenoOnAStick
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 03/02/2009 6:59 PM

Ava laughed, walked quickly, and began flapping her long, feathery wings. She was now hovering just a bit above Taia and returning the smile. "Yep, I guess so.", she agreed. She flew a bit higher, pale blue eyes scanning the land around her. There was no sign of anyone besides herself and Taia.

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby JoseJalepenoOnAStick » 03/02/2009 8:10 PM

"Do you see anything!?", she yelled up to Ava. She tried to jump up to see over the snow, still all she saw was the snow. "Oof, grr, oomf", those were the noises she made in her struggle to see over the snow."Do you see anything yet!", she yelled when she finally gave up trying to jump.
JoseJalepenoOnAStick
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 03/08/2009 9:00 PM

Ava took one last look around her and then flew down lower, closer to Taia. "No, nothing.", She answered. It didn't seem that there were any wild pets nearby. Up ahead of them was a cluster of trees. At first, they were spread out relatively far but farther back, it appeared to be more of a forest. Ava looked at it, trying to see if there was anything in the darkness. "Think we should go look back there?", She questioned.

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby JoseJalepenoOnAStick » 03/21/2009 11:34 AM

Taia nodded. 'Yes, let's go!", she said. And started crawling towards the dark cluster of trees. She smiled at no one in particular, just for fun. Because this was going to be fun. She stopped when she finally got very close to the trees.
JoseJalepenoOnAStick
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 03/25/2009 3:44 PM

Ava flew down so she was just a bit above Taia. "Alright, come on." She was grinning as well as she flew forward into the forest, avoiding the trees. Before long, the trees were too close together to fly through so she landed and started walking.

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next