A very strange place indeed, this Shrine to the Holy Triumvirate is nestled within the icy peaks of the Fe'gan Mountains. You will find the warmth of spirituality here, together with works of great sculptural design based on the Holy Triumvirate religion. (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha Shrine

Re: out in the snow. {{Open- Hunter/Mekkayena Hunt}}

Postby JoseJalepenoOnAStick » 03/28/2009 5:32 PM

Taia started to walk slowly, in fear she might trip over any roots of trees."SO how far do we have to walk around in this forest?", she asked. She didn't like the feel of the darkness.
JoseJalepenoOnAStick
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 119
Donate

Postby Carlie » 03/29/2009 3:08 PM

Ava gave a slight shrug. "Until we find one of those wild pets, I guess." The darkness didn't seem to bother her. "Why, do you not like it or something?" She asked as she walked. She had found a small path. It was hard to tell it apart from the surrounding forest but she had found that if she walked completely straight, she didn't have to walk around as many trees.

When the lit match hit accelerant, we were just two kids back then. Words were few, we let our bodies do the talking for us both. Those days I felt less counterfeit, trouble hadn’t found me yet. Big city love, never sleeps until the skyline sun turns red.
It was always only you, I’m sorry there’s no proof of that, I’ll try to get back to the days you knew, I always told the truth.
It was always only you...

-TRUST FOR LIARS

zoo pen//wishlist//trades
Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 309
Donate

Postby JoseJalepenoOnAStick » 04/04/2009 7:46 PM

"No, I'm just naturally impatiant, but I shoud get over that since finding pets takes time.", she said grinning. She paused for a minute and shook her body, and the snow that gathered up on her spines flew around her. She stuck her tounge out to catch the cold little feathers of snow that fell around her. Personally she liked the taste of snow, which was just like water..
JoseJalepenoOnAStick
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 04/07/2009 5:02 PM

Ava gave a chuckle and also shook the snow off of her small body. She stretched out her wings, shaking them next. She decided that time would go by faster if she started conversation. "So where are you from?" She asked, looking at Taia.

When the lit match hit accelerant, we were just two kids back then. Words were few, we let our bodies do the talking for us both. Those days I felt less counterfeit, trouble hadn’t found me yet. Big city love, never sleeps until the skyline sun turns red.
It was always only you, I’m sorry there’s no proof of that, I’ll try to get back to the days you knew, I always told the truth.

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby JoseJalepenoOnAStick » 04/10/2009 5:16 PM

Taia didn't exactly like talking about where she was from..."Erm, I'm from the Slums...", she said quietly. Not that she didn't like living there, it's just that she would prefer to live somewhere else. The Slums weren't so bad...when you don't go out, and stay away from alleys... "So where are you from?",she asked.
JoseJalepenoOnAStick
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 04/11/2009 5:46 PM

The slums, I wonder what that's like... Ava thought about it. She had heard bad things about the slus even though she had never actually been there before. "Do you like it there?" She asked curiously. "I don't really have a home. I mean, I have somewhere to go when I need to but I'm usually just out wandering." She smiled. She couldn't imagine spending all of her time in just one place. That would be so boring!

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby JoseJalepenoOnAStick » 04/16/2009 12:04 PM

Taia smiled a bit,"No, I don't really like it there..", she said. She didn't like living there, it's just where she worked. "Ah, sounds nice.", she said ,"so you travel a lot then?" She always wanted to travel, that's why she came out here, Adverture~
JoseJalepenoOnAStick
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 04/23/2009 5:51 PM

Ava nodded. "Yep. I love traveling. I can't imagine spending my entire life in the same place!" Now that she thought about it, she could use a job. She was fine now, but some extra money would be pretty nice...

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby JoseJalepenoOnAStick » 05/04/2009 12:29 PM

Taia suddenly realized that she was supposed to go home, she had to go to work tomorrow, and it was getting late."Sorry Ava, I need to go..", Taia said walking away through the forest and snow."Hope we can meet again some other time!"
(Sorry, I'm leaving the Rp)
JoseJalepenoOnAStick
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous