A very strange place indeed, this Shrine to the Holy Triumvirate is nestled within the icy peaks of the Fe'gan Mountains. You will find the warmth of spirituality here, together with works of great sculptural design based on the Holy Triumvirate religion. (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha Shrine

[Brujah lv8][39]

Postby Citanul » 06/09/2009 12:01 AM

(Real life gets in the way too much sometimes. XP)

Nodding a little Brujah gave a sad look towards the candle. It really didn't matter, if Osi was alive or dead... Well, he was sure that his brother was enjoying life if he was alive, but... Well. His father could never accept his brother, after not raising him. So he would never truly have the opportunity to know him, or anything of him, other than the fact that he existed.

"I hope so too, though I doubt that will happen. Uhm... I am not sure, Hestia. Like I said, I must return to the Slums one day, to help Ares with our orphanage... But I think it is too soon for him to be finished with the building. My home is near Jawan however... If you would like to venture there."

For a vampire, or at least half, Brujah was certainly kind. Even as big as he was, he was far from intimidating. Rather, quite gentle whenever he could manage it.
Citanul
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 214
Donate

Re: Hope Remembered (Private/Citanul and I)

Postby Jessari » 06/11/2009 12:26 AM

"I've...I've never been to Jawan."

In truth, she'd never been much of anywhere. Most of her life had been spent in Tagg's stronghold, and she wasn't even sure where in Evelon that was located. She'd lived in Jericho's cabin in the Sekudi Farmlands for the last several weeks, but she'd never gone outside for any reason, so that probably didn't count.

Jawan...wasn't that near the sea? That sounded a little frightening to Hestia. Were Gorgeels supposed to live in freshwater or saltwater? But then again, everything sounded frightening to Hestia, and with Tagg and his minions on her trail, she'd be safer on the move than hiding out in one spot. Besides, she had the oddest feeling that Brujah, although he said he didn't have any special abilities, would keep her safe. A sad smile brushed her lips; he reminded her of Axis in that way. Perhaps, if one of the hunters found her, they would be deterred by Brujah's size and fangs. Perhaps it wouldn't have to end in a fight.

"I guess that would be alright. Should we wait until morning to head out?"

Hestia 1/9
Feed me chicky nuggies and chokky milk.

This is the way...

Jessari
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 673
Donate

[Brujah lv9][40]

Postby Citanul » 06/11/2009 7:51 PM

Brujah's tail wagged happily. "I'm there a lot, since my home is there. It's nice." Nodding he moved to sit down, so he wouldn't knock anything over. Still an intimidating figure, even sitting... But he was more eye-level with Hestia now, trying to help her feel more comfortable in his presence.

"In the morning would be a good idea. It's still storming tonight." Giving a soft smile he turned his gaze to the candles. Maybe one of these days, in his wanderings, he'd find his brother. Even if it was just for a fleeting moment, he wanted to make sure that Osi was safe. At least alive, and happy.

"I'm sure they have a room here we can stay in... Just for the night, before we head out."

((This was a great RP! ^^ Brujah does like Hestia, and I think that their breeding room will do well. Do you want to continue this in Jawan? If so we can. But I think we're done here.))
Citanul
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 214
Donate

Previous