The Fe'gan Mountains are the highest, coldest mountains Lambastia has to offer, with the highest peak recorded at 8589 m (28,179 ft). Only the toughest creatures survive here, and the trek to get to the Basantha Shrine lays through these harsh conditions. (+3 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Fe'gan Mountains

Re: [Caving] Not Cut Out for This [L] [H by C]

Postby zapdragon555 » 09/28/2017 11:17 PM

Stray winced in pain as his foot bumped Shyster's hip, nearly dropping the flashlight. Shyster paused, now that they were away from the Batti cave, and glanced back at Stray. "How's the leg?"

"Could be better," Stray admitted, as much as he rarely complained about personal things around Shyster. "I'll get it looked at later..."

"Brave kid, thinks he's tough--you should be thankful I outran that thing," Shyster muttered, and despite the twinge of annoyance he felt, Stray could tell that Shyster was a bit worried. His voice didn't seem quite so snide.

"Yeah. Thanks," Stray murmured, lightly thunking the back of Shyster's head with the flashlight. "It didn't have my leg for long. I'm so ready to get out of this place, though..."

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 485
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Re: [Caving] Not Cut Out for This [L] [H by C]

Postby zapdragon555 » 09/28/2017 11:20 PM

Shyster blinked, his brows raising as a grin spread over his face. "Well, you're in luck, kid. I think I can see another loop-around, up ahead, past this next room. "Yeah--yeah! I can see the skylight from before, up ahead!"

Stray immediately perked up at that, fixing the map to fit Shyster's description. Normally he wouldn't trust the man, but he was ready to be finished with this. At this point, part of him didn't care if they missed a room or two. "Got it--there's one more area up ahead, though, before it loops, right?"

"Mmmhm. Wanna see what it is?" Shyster mused, picking up the pace and jostling a rather disgruntled Stray on his back. "Sunlight, fresh air, monetary reward, here we come!"

[Processed up to here]

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 485
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Previous