The Fe'gan Mountains are the highest, coldest mountains Lambastia has to offer, with the highest peak recorded at 8589 m (28,179 ft). Only the toughest creatures survive here, and the trek to get to the Basantha Shrine lays through these harsh conditions. (+3 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Fe'gan Mountains

Re: Minimum Spanning Tree [Caving] [L?] [H by Z]

Postby Adelie » 09/26/2017 2:57 AM

'Sure,' Chi said, tabbing over to the next video in her queue. There was certainly a cave waiting to be explored - she hadn't even set foot in the two remaining passageways, and she had no idea how far they extended - but at the moment she was feeling too damn lazy to do anything of the sort. Cat banana anime seemed right on par for the course. 'This is just an animated series, though. There's a lot of other things you can see on the internet.'

'Really?' the stargoyle asked, not looking away from the screen. 'Tell me more.'

'Well,' Chi expounded. 'There's a lot of videos on the internet - a lot of them are of real things, not just animated figures. If you like this stuff, I should show you cat videos.' She paused. 'Have you ever seen a cat?'

The stargoyle pointed at the screen.

'That's not a real cat. That's a cat in a banana.'

'Is there a difference?'

'I feel like it's more clear if you've actually seen both a cat and a banana before,' Chi mused.

(i kind of want to die for my crimes against good writing at this point.)
and if you ask how i regret that parting:
it is like the flowers falling at spring's end
confused, whirled in a tangle.

what is the use of talking, and there is no end of talking,
there is no end of things in the heart.

ezra pound, exile's letter
zoo pen | journal | wishlist
Adelie
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2255