The Fe'gan Mountains are the highest, coldest mountains Lambastia has to offer, with the highest peak recorded at 8589 m (28,179 ft). Only the toughest creatures survive here, and the trek to get to the Basantha Shrine lays through these harsh conditions. (+3 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Fe'gan Mountains

Re: Screeching Abyss [Caving] [H by C]

Postby Skylark » 09/22/2017 11:46 PM

Although their new stargoyle friend probably thought they were crazy for spending so much time in the freezing water just because of a little mud. They were both of the opinion that their stargoyle friend had no sense of smell. They'd likely be correct in that assumption.

Finally, they had finished making sure they were nice and clean for the rest of their journey so that they would be ready to move on to the next part of the caverns. Hopefully they didn't have much more that they had to map out.
ImageImageImage
Because when I arrive
I, I'll bring the fire
Make you come alive
I can take you higher
What this is, forgot?
I must now remind you
Let It Rock
Let It Rock
Let It Rock
Skylark
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5
Donate

Postby Skylark » 09/23/2017 12:02 AM

Probably the last thing the pair expected was to enter a part of the cave they'd never seen before and find a roller coaster ride! This was kinda crazy. Mags was clearly delighted at the cart they found while Jaks hung back, skeptical. While it did seem like using the cart could be a good idea for moving through this part of the caves fast, she couldn't help but wonder, "At what cost?" What would they run into to turn this into a very Bad Idea.
ImageImageImage
Because when I arrive
I, I'll bring the fire
Make you come alive
I can take you higher
What this is, forgot?
I must now remind you
Let It Rock
Let It Rock
Let It Rock
Skylark
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5
Donate

Postby Skylark » 09/23/2017 12:03 AM

Mags begged. She pleaded. She climbed into the cart and threatened to go off on her own and leave Jaks behind. Like it or not, she was going ride this cart, damn it! Jaks eventually relented. Not because she was weak to Mags' whining, of course not! Really she secretly wanted to ride the cart, too, she just couldn't admit it in front of her friend because she was supposed to be the responsible one. Once all parties were loaded up, however, all bets were off.

[Processed up to here]
ImageImageImage
Because when I arrive
I, I'll bring the fire
Make you come alive
I can take you higher
What this is, forgot?
I must now remind you
Let It Rock
Let It Rock
Let It Rock
Skylark