The Fe'gan Mountains are the highest, coldest mountains Lambastia has to offer, with the highest peak recorded at 8589 m (28,179 ft). Only the toughest creatures survive here, and the trek to get to the Basantha Shrine lays through these harsh conditions. (+3 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Fe'gan Mountains

Ulterior Motives [Caving] {M:L} [H by C]

Postby Saahs » 09/06/2017 6:08 PM

"Ahh, there's nothing like a trip to the mountains to get your old lungs a good workout," Hodjarl breathed, heaving himself up the steep path to the cave's entrance. He was burdened with a comically large backpack, a scarf almost thicker and longer than his beard, and goggles that looked closer to bulging insect eyes obscuring his wrinkly and twinkly eyes. Pulling himself upright, the wizard planted his walking stick in the snow, then looking over his shoulder to his company still trudging on behind him.

Bobbling his head side to side, Hodjarl tipped his goggles up to his forehead as he called out, "Oh, come come come, my good boy, let's not dawdle any longer." With a snuffle of his moustache, he waited for his slow moving pupil. The old man had more life in him than ever, it seemed.
when that light goes out this eve,
some will run, and some will grieve.

if you have a reason, or if you believe,
in darkness we trust.

the whores and gentlemen, they lead,
trails of insecurities.

i am not a watchman, i do as i please.

in darkness i trust.

About/Journal | Zoo Pen | Documents | Wishlist
Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1122
Donate

Re: Ulterior Motives [Caving] {M:L} [H by C]

Postby Saahs » 09/06/2017 6:18 PM

Noah, on the other hand, was far from lively, and not nearly as enthused about the whole ordeal as his mentor was. He hadn't been enthused about it since they'd stepped into the saloon and spoken with the odorous, fart spewing little fiend. No, Noah was not pleased with how this was transpiring one bit. But he kept his complaints to himself; surely, Hodjarl knew what he-- or rather, what they were doing, and who knew, maybe this would improve once they were inside the cave?

Huffing and puffing in an attempt to remember how to breathe again, the young man nodded his head and trundled up the ways to catch up with Hodjarl. "Yes, sir." Wondering to himself if there was a way Hodjarl could transfer some of the heaps of energy he seemed to have to him, Noah glanced behind him and tipped his head to the side in a beckoning gesture.

Behind him lumbered a Bruma, its eyes aglow with a soft red hue. It followed after Noah and Hodjarl, seemingly unbothered by the cold, air huffing out of its nostrils in curling, frosty clouds.
when that light goes out this eve,
some will run, and some will grieve.

if you have a reason, or if you believe,
in darkness we trust.

the whores and gentlemen, they lead,
trails of insecurities.

i am not a watchman, i do as i please.

in darkness i trust.

About/Journal | Zoo Pen | Documents | Wishlist
Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer