The Fe'gan Mountains are the highest, coldest mountains Lambastia has to offer, with the highest peak recorded at 8589 m (28,179 ft). Only the toughest creatures survive here, and the trek to get to the Basantha Shrine lays through these harsh conditions. (+3 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Fe'gan Mountains

This Is The Law of All and Nothing {HORROR|Self|M:L,V,G?}

Postby Saahs » 11/23/2017 3:16 AM

(Uryal, humanoid form. This takes place hundreds of years ago.)

Uryal stood at the top of the snowy peak, black and blue magic pouring from her hands and mouth as she turned to stare down the figure following after her. She didn't need to see, though, to know who it was. Or rather, what it was. They had followed her, they had found out what she'd tried to do and chased her this far. The elf stood her ground, her form rippling with Void energy and a thick air of pinpricking static electricity.

"You won't stop me from telling everyone what you've done to our goddess!" she spat with her teeth bared in a snarl. A clawed finger was pointed at the approaching figure. "I have already told the hunters! They will spread the word to the others even if you kill me! You will be undone, Vlor'ov!"
when that light goes out this eve,
some will run, and some will grieve.

if you have a reason, or if you believe,
in darkness we trust.

the whores and gentlemen, they lead,
trails of insecurities.

i am not a watchman, i do as i please.

in darkness i trust.

About/Journal | Zoo Pen | Documents | Wishlist
Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1122
Donate

Re: This Is The Law of All and Nothing {HORROR|Self|M:L,V,G?

Postby Saahs » 11/23/2017 3:23 AM

(Vlor'ov, "humanoid" form.)

Vlor'ov glided up the mountain side, a towering form with no legs but rather a veil of darkness that ended in black smoke, and six arms attached to an emaciated torso split open into a wide, toothed maw, crowned with three heads hidden behind white rabbit masks. The centre head bore a pair of tall horns, wreathed in black flames.

You have committed crimes against the Vlor Hiar, the true lords of the universe.

The tall entity paused in its tracks, leaving the snow behind them undisturbed. They pointed towards Uryal with three arms, talons curling viciously with an accusative tip of their heads.

For this you shall be executed. None shall know your name with honour or reverence, but of with revile and that of filth. Should your soul be proven to be wanting, you shall be Erased.

in darkness we trust.

trails of insecurities.

in darkness i trust.

Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saahs » 11/23/2017 3:27 AM

"I AM NOT THE ONE HERE WHO'S COMMITTED THE CRIMES!" Uryal exclaimed, hurling an eruption of space-time shredding power in Vlor'ov's direction. A pained shriek escaped the elf, her voice torn and ragged as black ichor oozed from her nose.

The air in the wake of the spell ripped open with a metallic shriek, through which bled out the powers of the Void. Eyes, mouths, and hands reached out, begging and screaming at all who would care to listen to save the souls of the damned, to show them mercy, to destroy them, to give them all they desired and to take away all they hated.

The spell engulfed Vlor'ov, shrouding them in nothingness and everything at the same time. Uryal watched on, hands still extended as she kept the magic maintained. "YOU will be executed! And YOU will be Erased if I have anything to say about it, fiend! LIAR! DECEIVER!"

in darkness we trust.

trails of insecurities.

in darkness i trust.

Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saahs » 11/23/2017 3:31 AM

Minutes, perhaps even an hour passed, before the rip in time-space diminished.

And when it did, it became clear just how little it had affected the demigod. There they stood, intact and in the state of a calm fury. The souls of previous failed heirs and vessels reached out of the ground beneath them, turning their long necks to wail at the two present.

Your suffering will be known for millennia, Uryal. Know now that all your efforts, all you have achieved and come to be...

They extended their hands out, palms open in an almost welcoming gesture. And then they clenched all six into fists. A ripple thundered through physical existence, and the two plunged into a dream state.

... Shall be in vain.

in darkness we trust.

trails of insecurities.

in darkness i trust.

Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saahs » 11/23/2017 3:41 AM

Uryal arched her back as her grip on reality broke into pieces. The world around her bled away, revealing her to be hovering above an endless, lightless sea.

Beneath her, far, far away, were the writhing bodies of Vlor'ov's children. With no names of their own, the Hiar had simply titled them Vlorov'ov, the Offspring of Vlor'ov. The Vlorov'ov watched, waited for their new prey to be bestowed upon them, horrible cackles and screeching piercing into Uryal's head as her flesh was slowly peeled away, layer by layer. Every hair on her body, burned from the tip to the follicle.

Between her agonised screams, Uryal raised her voice, despite Vlor'ov being able to hear even the most soft of whispers within their own realm. "You can't get away with keeping your secret forever, Vlor'ov! People will find out eventually! You will lose your followers, and we WILL release Inleatha from her prison!"

in darkness we trust.

trails of insecurities.

in darkness i trust.

Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer