The Fe'gan Mountains are the highest, coldest mountains Lambastia has to offer, with the highest peak recorded at 8589 m (28,179 ft). Only the toughest creatures survive here, and the trek to get to the Basantha Shrine lays through these harsh conditions. (+3 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Fe'gan Mountains

This Won't Happen Again (Self|M:E)

Postby Saahs » 05/24/2019 7:51 AM

( Tyren, human. Rated E for drugs, language, and copious amounts of horny.)

Tyren leaned against the stone wall, one foot propped back as well as he looked over his shoulder down the alleyway. His lips pressed into a thin line and he let his brows furrow amidst his growing irritation. Someone had left him a note to meet him down here almost ten minutes ago. Not a good show of character to be late to one’s own scheduled secret meeting.

As far as Tyren had experienced, that was always a bad sign. But the messenger had left the code he’d taught to only a select few people. Had there not been the little symbol drawn at the end of the message, he wouldn’t have heeded its request.

The coat he wore reached past his knees and obscured his form well, while the thick scarf wrapped loosely around his neck his his face and protected him from the harsh climate that typically graced the mountain town. His trousers were tucked into his leather boots, extra protection from his hometown’s terrain. Hidden in his coat was what he cared most about, though. An empty “herb” pouch that needed desperate refilling.

He looked up towards the sky; it was almost noon, now. This was starting to piss him off.
when that light goes out this eve,
some will run, and some will grieve.

if you have a reason, or if you believe,
in darkness we trust.

the whores and gentlemen, they lead,
trails of insecurities.

i am not a watchman, i do as i please.

in darkness i trust.

About/Journal | Zoo Pen | Documents | Wishlist
Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1122
Donate

Re: This Won't Happen Again (Self|M:E)

Postby Saahs » 05/24/2019 7:53 AM

( Eimr, human.)
As he eyed the way leading further down the alleyway, the sound of footsteps coming around the corner drew his attention. Tyren glanced down his left just as a figure came into view; his shoulders sagged and he sucked in a groan.

A tall man was making his way towards Tyren, his thick and well built form dressed in a thick cloth jacket and form-fitting trousers tucked into dark leather boots. The closer he got, the worse both the pit in Tyren’s stomach and the butterflies in his chest frenzied. And the man seemed to notice that, as a grin pulled on one corner of his lips. “Am I that unbearable to you?”

in darkness we trust.

trails of insecurities.

in darkness i trust.

Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saahs » 05/24/2019 7:55 AM

With a less successfully stifled groan, Tyren pushed himself from the wall and faced the man with his arms still crossed. “Yeah, but you pay me a lot, so,” he retorted, pursing his lips as he looked him over.

As always, this man was a pleasant view. Strong face with a well kempt beard, reddish brown hair kept cropped short, and gorgeous dark brown eyes. It pissed Tyren off how much such an irritating prick appealed to him. “... What did you want to see me for, Eimr?”

The grin only seemed to get worse despite Eimr relaxing his expression. “I have something you’d be interested in,” he said, “I think so, at least.”

in darkness we trust.

trails of insecurities.

in darkness i trust.

Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saahs » 05/24/2019 7:56 AM

There were only so many ways this was going to go. But Tyren was putting his money on one. Eimr’s fondness for him hadn’t gone unnoticed, and was part of the reason he was so irked at that moment. They were both coworkers and clients to one another, their relationship was professional at best, and platonic at anything else. … It wasn’t easy for Tyren to ignore the nagging urge he had to ruin that business relationship, but it would be nice if Eimr would do the same.

Eimr didn’t answer, simply flicked his gaze further down the alleyway then peered back at Tyren expectantly.

Tapping a finger on his upper arm, Tyren snorted and shook his head. “You know I don’t offer that in return for shit. Nice try, though.” There was no way he was telling Eimr he might be the exception to that rule.

in darkness we trust.

trails of insecurities.

in darkness i trust.

Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saahs » 05/24/2019 7:59 AM

But it seemed Eimr knew that any how, as he gently slipped his hand under Tyren’s arm and took hold of it. The contact was enough to make breathing smoothly a little tricky, but he kept his composure as the taller man lead him deeper down the alley. The shame of how little he resisted being lead tinted his dark tan cheeks just slightly.

“Are you saying you have the money to pay instead?” Eimr asked, quickly adding with a hand raised defensively, “If you do I’ll take that too, I’m not picky.”

Of course he had the money to pay. Eimr always had the best and some of the rarest drugs, and he always sold them to Tyren at a price more agreeable with his comparatively skimpy wage. He looked the man up and down as he considered his options.

Well… he’d benefit twice as much if he didn’t pay with money. Tyren met Eimr’s gaze and gave a nod he hoped appeared reluctant. “Fine. Let’s do this your way, then.”

in darkness we trust.

trails of insecurities.

in darkness i trust.

Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saahs » 05/24/2019 8:01 AM

A small smile was what Tyren was rewarded with first, and second with Eimr leaning down to press his lips to his, a hand cupping his cheek firm pulling him into the kiss early. He didn’t resist, tilting his head to return the kiss more solidly with a small gasp. He felt a hand make its way from his shoulder down to the small of his back. Once more no struggle was made as that hand eased him closer against Eimr. His arms finally got around to doing something productive, hooking themselves around Eimr’s shoulders with one hand’s fingers curling into his short hair.

The kiss quickly deepened, Eimr’s tongue grazing across Tyren’s lips. It made him gasp again, his lips parting enough for Eimr to enter his mouth. Their tongues met, and the two pulled each other closer. Eimr’s hands began to wander, both grasping Tyren’s hips-- barely on the edge of his ass.

in darkness we trust.

trails of insecurities.

in darkness i trust.

Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saahs » 05/24/2019 8:02 AM

Some executive decisions were forming themselves in Tyren’s head as he felt his groin heat up and throb gently, and he pulled back enough to stare up at Eimr.

Of course the man was puzzled. “What?” Eimr’s eyebrows creased. “Somethin’ the matter?”

“No,” Tyren began as he pushed Eimr closer to the wall, then lowered himself to his knees. “Hold still.”

A soft “oh” barely made its way out of Eimr’s lips as Tyren undid the buckle of his belt and unlaced his trousers. He tugged the other’s trousers down just enough to expose the tent in his underwear. Tyren’s gaze wandered back up to meet Eimr’s as he closed his lips around the peak of his bulge, kissing there a few times before slowly pressing his tongue against it. He could feel the shape of the head through the soft fabric, and flicked a few circles around its tip then sucked lightly.

in darkness we trust.

trails of insecurities.

in darkness i trust.

Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saahs » 05/24/2019 8:07 AM

Eimr’s poorly bitten back moan was incentive enough for him to drag his tongue up his length, sucking at the skin peeking just above the waistline of his underwear. A finger was hooked under it and pulled the fabric just down enough to expose the base, where he pressed his lips and sucked on with gentleness that did its job in rendering Eimr’s breathing erratic.

Slowly, that finger dragged his underwear further and further off his cock, and Tyren left kisses and licked all the way down until Eimr was fully exposed and erect. He left another kiss to the tip of his head before licking up the length of its underside, then closed his lips around the head. His eyes bore into Eimr’s again, and slowly, he took in more and more of his cock.

in darkness we trust.

trails of insecurities.

in darkness i trust.

Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saahs » 05/24/2019 8:09 AM

A hitched whimper escaped Eimr as Tyren began to pump, and he could see the man covering his mouth and failing miserably to hold onto something with his other hand. Gradually, the two careened more against the stone wall, with Eimr’s hips bucking in rhythm with Tyren’s mouth.

A hand found its way to Tyren’s head, fingers grasping into his hair and mussing it. A part of him hoped Eimr would tug, but he knew the man too well to think he’d actually do it without permission. He was pushy, but respected others’ boundaries. But even the sensation of him raking his fingers through his hair was enough to make Tyren moan, the sound rumbling against the dick filling his mouth.

in darkness we trust.

trails of insecurities.

in darkness i trust.

Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saahs » 05/24/2019 8:11 AM

It wasn’t for a while that Tyren even realised he was stroking himself through his trousers, his fingers curled around his own member and stroking the head. Another moan reverberated against Eimr’s, causing the man to gasp sharply and tighten his grasp on Tyren’s thick hair.

He took the opportunity, and thrust his head forward to both take in Eimr’s full length, and to have his hair pulled properly. He let out a sharp whimper and bucked against his own hand, the other reaching up to dig his fingers into the plush of Eimr’s ass. This wasn’t enough. Tyren wanted more.

in darkness we trust.

trails of insecurities.

in darkness i trust.

Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saahs » 05/24/2019 2:33 PM

He pulled away from Eimr’s cock, a thread of spit linking from his bottom lip to Eimr’s head. Staring up at him, he eased himself up to his feet, uncoiling the scarf from his neck as he did so and dropping it at the side. “I want more,” he hissed deep under his breath, hands deftly unfastening the top of his long coat as his lips hovered just a hair away from Eimr’s. “I want you to fuck me.”

Before his partner could give an answer, Tyren crashed against him in a heated kiss, hands fumbling between undoing his own coat and the other’s. Eimr stopped him halfway through unbuttoning his jacket and reached between the two to undo the toggles of Tyren’s coat. With each one popped open, Tyren was turned more, until his back was towards the wall and Eimr was inching the heavy coat off his shoulders.

in darkness we trust.

trails of insecurities.

in darkness i trust.

Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saahs » 05/24/2019 2:35 PM

Underneath, he was only wearing a thin dark grey sweater with a wide neck opening. Now without protection against the midday chill, Tyren shuddered even more when Eimr leaned in to whisper dearly close to his ear, “Think we can avoid getting caught?”

Tyren couldn’t help but steal a glance towards the alleyway’s opening to the streets. No one passed by for a while, and it didn’t sound very busy. His thoughts were hindered slightly as cold air suddenly brushed over his chest, but came to a stop entirely as something warm and wet grazed over his nipple. Tyren looked down to see Eimr had tugged the neck of his sweater down to expose his now heaving chest. His breathing hitched, and despite himself he arched his back to press himself closer against Eimr’s tongue. Which was now flicking circles around his nipple, while a finger and thumb played with the other.

in darkness we trust.

trails of insecurities.

in darkness i trust.

Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saahs » 05/24/2019 2:36 PM

“Do… you have…” He couldn’t finish his question. He was too aroused to finish any form of thought that didn’t have to do with Eimr fucking him senseless.

His question got across nevertheless, as Eimr peered up at him and nodded, not steering away from his quest to suck Tyren’s nipples until he was a whimpering mess. Not that achieving such took long, especially given when Tyren’s hand wandered towards his throbbing bulge, his wrist was grabbed and pushed against the wall. He cursed weakly, his hips gyrating ever so slightly in an attempt to feel at least something touching himself.

in darkness we trust.

trails of insecurities.

in darkness i trust.

Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saahs » 05/24/2019 2:38 PM

A small chuckle rose from Eimr, his head tipping up so his and Tyren’s faces were dangerously close. “It’s nice to finally see you like this,” he murmured, his breathing not quite as heavy as Tyren’s, “keepin’ yourself together less and less the more I touch you.”

“Better paint it into your memory fast before I cut that stupid look off your face,” Tyren retorted between hushed gasps for air. “I only agreed to do this because I’m short on--” A hand was creeping down his front.

in darkness we trust.

trails of insecurities.

in darkness i trust.

Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saahs » 05/24/2019 2:39 PM

“Short on...”

It was at the hem of his trousers.

“On…” His voice’s pitch raised into a whimper as Eimr’s fingers pushed under the cloth’s edge and reached the base of his cock. Tyren sputtered, barely refraining from thrusting his hips up. “For gods’ sake, Eimr, do you want to fuck me or not?”

Eimr’s lips twitched into a smirk. “How long can you handle waiting for me to fuck you?” he asked, his voice a husky growl.

in darkness we trust.

trails of insecurities.

in darkness i trust.

Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer