The longest range in Lambastia, the Tuun Mountains cover up much of the northwest. Unlike the harsh Fe'gan Mountains, the Tuun Mountains have varying temperatures, from very mild to slightly colder depending on where you go and which sections you explore. (+3 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tuun Mountains

There Can Never Be Too Much Lysol[RE2Welcome][Open][M:L,V]

Postby Kylo » 04/21/2014 4:07 PM

Abner Vanslyk
#FF8000

If there was one thing he hated more than vampires, it was dirt and germs. With being on a dirty, dusty, and probably germ ridden mountain he was more than a little bit agitated. And by more than a little agitated, he meant very agitated.

Abner sneered behind his N-95 surgical grade mask at the dust gathering on his boots. Oh this hunting trip was going to a living hell. Why of all the places on this miserable planet did the vampire he was tracking have to come here? Why couldn't it be civilized and at least be in a town away from the mud and dust and wild animals that were teeming with disease? But no the vampire had to come here which meant he had to come here.

He readjusted his travel pack on his back and made sure the stake was within easy reach. He checked over his shotgun once more before beginning to head up the mountainside. Hopefully he would found the nasty beast quickly so he could go home and shower.

Falling from grace, I watch it all come apart
Knowing I could've changed it all from the start
I can't breathe, I need to break free
From the anger that is constantly inside of me
"Fighting Myself" by Linkin Park

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 309
Donate

Re: There Can Never Be Too Much Lysol[RE2Welcome][Open][M:L,

Postby SpringsSong » 04/21/2014 4:33 PM

Loyola - 3c0000

The mountains were like home to the woman, who had lived there since her young adulthood.  It wasn't that she didn't enjoy her mother's company, or that of the band that her mother played in.  She just preferred the company of the sounds of the wildlife that lived around her.  She enjoyed the solitude, but today was different.

Today, however, was different.

The woman stood, drawing herself up to an impressive height.  She had nearly pure-white hair and strange tattoos covering her body, with pale green marks curling around her face.  There was something out there, and she was uneasy about it.

Well... there is little to be done, I suppose, the woman thought, approaching her door.  There's work to be done...
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Postby Kylo » 04/21/2014 5:13 PM

The vampire hunter was soon up the mountain side and heading towards what he hoped was a cave system. What better place for a blood sucking freak to hide than in a dark, dirty cave. By now his boots were covered in dust and he could see some spreading to his pants. Good thing he had color bleach waiting for him back home.

Suddenly he looked up and frowned thoughtfully. Something was off which meant something unhuman was nearby. Perfect, this would shorten his hunting trip by hours now. He just had to pinpoint where the source was coming from.

[2]

"Fighting Myself" by Linkin Park

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 309
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 04/21/2014 5:23 PM

The tattooed woman continued her descent from her house, every step calculated and careful.  She could never be too careful, and she knew that all too well.  She only knew that there was something on the mountain that she called her home, and it was causing a distrubance.

I don't know what's down there, she thought to herself.  But by the gods, they're going to have to explain why they're here.  It's bad enough that I can constantly feel my mother at my back, even though she's clear the hell in Aldrect... I finally get some peace and quiet, and then...

Here, she saw what she thought to be someone coming up the mountain.  She ducked under an overhang of rock, hoping that he didn't notice her.  The last thing she needed was somebody seeing her in broad daylight.  Now, if she was approached, then she would not flee.  But for now, she would only observe.
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate