The longest range in Lambastia, the Tuun Mountains cover up much of the northwest. Unlike the harsh Fe'gan Mountains, the Tuun Mountains have varying temperatures, from very mild to slightly colder depending on where you go and which sections you explore. (+3 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tuun Mountains

Re: We're treasure hunters not thieves [Self]

Postby CookingwiththeCobra » 09/13/2015 4:45 PM

Kevlar got close to the necklace and was practically pressing her face against the glass. “Don’t you think that maybe they would have more protection on this than just some glass and a security guard,” she wondered out loud.

“Maybe they can’t afford anything else?” Morgana answered with an assumption.

“Then why do they have it?” she asked.

“Oh stopping asking all those questions I don’t know-” Morgana was cut off by Kevlar shushing her.
“Listen,” she whispered and held her hand in the direction that she heard a noise.
CookingwiththeCobra
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1248
Donate

Morgana moved closer to Kevlar and listened. Sure enough she heard the low echo of shoes against the floor. They were steadily coming closer, and it sounded as if the person wasn’t even trying to be stealthy.

“Maybe it’s Rick coming and checking up on us,” Morgana tried to come up with an explanation.

“No there's two of them,” Kevlar whispered back.

Morgana leaned in, “do you think-”

“Yes it is the thieves that are for the necklace,” she answered.

“Hey now we’re not thieves, we’re treasure hunters,” Egypt corrected as he came into view.
CookingwiththeCobra
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

“You are no more than thieves, you steal from others. That’s considered thievery,” Kevlar countered.

Aero finished climbing the stairs and stared at them, “that’s our necklace stand aside.”

Kevlar laughed, “actually it’s the museums so no I am not going to move.”

Egypt leant against the wall watching things unfold. He knew the famous outlaw Kevlar would be around and there was no way he was going to tango with the leader of the HellRunners. However that wouldn’t stop him from laughing at Aero as he decides to step into the ring.
CookingwiththeCobra
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby CookingwiththeCobra » 09/13/2015 4:46 PM

“I don’t want to have to do this the hard way, just move,” Aero continued talking not realizing exactly who he was up against.

Kevlar gave him a sadistic grin, “make me.”

“Bitch you asked for it,” he lunged for her but sadly he didn’t have much fighting skill. He had better advantages but fighting wasn’t one of them. He lacked form and aim and Kevlar quickly dodged and grabbed the man's head. She slammed it against the floor and watched him slump onto the ground.
CookingwiththeCobra
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Morgana sighed disappointed, “man that was anticlimactic.”

Kevlar frowned and faced Morgana, “what did you want? Some sort of all of brawl where things would get broken?”

She nodded, “yeah maybe like a war cry or two. Some roundhouse kicks. You throw a guy over the railing.”

“Well, there's still one guy left,” she turned to face Egypt.

He gave her an innocent smile, “I’m just here for the show.”
CookingwiththeCobra
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Morgana frowned, “what do you mean?”

Egypt sighed, “well I run the Fire Lilies and this guy is new. He was being cocky and say how this job was to easy for him. I came along to see you guys prove him wrong.”

“You knew we would be here?” Kevlar asked.

“I have a lot of informants, they let me know when people that I need to watch out for move around. I caught wind that you, Mrs. Jade, were coming up here,” he clarified.
CookingwiththeCobra
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby CookingwiththeCobra » 09/13/2015 4:47 PM

“So what you're telling me is that you are not going to attempt stealing this necklace?” she asked.

“The necklace of the first generation Ms. Clearmont of the north. Worth more money than you have ever seen… no I won’t be taking it. It’s what keeps this town afloat, I couldn’t see any better place for it than here,” he walked over and grabbed ahold of Aero’s collar and started to drag him down the stairs.
“Do you think I’m just going to let you leave,” Kevlar scoffed.

“Yes because the most the police and get us on is trespassing and I know if wanted me caught I would already be,” he was down the stairs and almost to the door.
CookingwiththeCobra
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Egypt grabbed the deck of cards off the desk and pocketed them, “see you later Mrs. Jade.”

Kevlar just shook her head in disbelieve, “see you around Mr. Atheris.”

Morgana looked over at her, “do you know him?”

“Not personally, but I have heard of him,” she muttered and picked up her bag. “Come on we can catch the next bus out of here,” she tossed Morgana’s bag to her. Kevlar reached over and scribbled a note to the curator about them solving his problem.
CookingwiththeCobra
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

When the bus did finally arrive several minutes later Kevlar was mumbling about her potentialing having frostbite. Morgana chuckled and ushered her friend into the window seat. The bus started to move again and pull out onto the main road that lead out of the mountains. Hearing a loud noise Kevlar peered out the window and spotted both Egypt and his friend ride off ahead of them on their motorcycles. She rolled her eyes and leaned her head against the seat. “Wake me when we get to our stop,” she mumbled before falling asleep.
CookingwiththeCobra
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Kevlar yawned and blinked a few times to see that the bus had stopped. Looking more closely she realized it was her stop. Turning to glare at Morgana for not waking her she realized her friend was gone. Kevlar was in the process of standing up when she noticed a note on the seat. She grabbed it and hurried off the bus. Once she was off and safely sitting on a bus station bench she read the note.

Hey sorry in advance for not waking you, sad face I know. but while you were asleep we stopped and I found somebody who needed help. I decided not to drag you along this time. Goodbye and Goodluck.
- Morgana

Kevlar chuckled and then sighed, that girl could just not sit still.
CookingwiththeCobra
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby CookingwiththeCobra » 09/13/2015 4:48 PM

Egypt was back on his bike riding solo again. Just the way he liked it. After he had drug and partially carried Aero back to the hotel the man woke. He wasn’t to happy with the way things had went. Which of course made Egypt laugh, he didn’t even care to hide it either. Not to long after Aero decided to get back on his bike and leave, Egypt guess the man needed time to think which was fine with him. He took off at the same time but soon went a different direction towards Wilt'no Desert.
CookingwiththeCobra
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous