The longest range in Lambastia, the Tuun Mountains cover up much of the northwest. Unlike the harsh Fe'gan Mountains, the Tuun Mountains have varying temperatures, from very mild to slightly colder depending on where you go and which sections you explore. (+3 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tuun Mountains

Re: We're treasure hunters not thieves [Self]

Postby CookingwiththeCobra » 09/13/2015 4:40 PM

“I just think I can do better on harder jobs, thats all,” Aero also took a stand.

“Cockyness isn’t going to get you far in this line of work,” Egypt was now heading outside again.

“Ha, that’s funny coming from you,” Aero followed close behind him

“I’ve got years of experience, skill, and knowledge. What do you have? That piss face of yours, because I can tell you right now that isn't going to get you far,” he spun around to face Aero once he made it to his chopper.
CookingwiththeCobra
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1248
Donate

Aero gritted his teeth, “what, do you want me to prove it?”

Egypt swung a leg over his bike, “yeah you know what I do. I can’t have shitheads running with me. Prove to me your more that a shitface and we’ll see about better jobs in the future.”

“Fine,” he spat out and also got onto his bike that sat next to Egypt's.

“We’ll head out to the dinky job and I’ll see how you handle it,” revving his bike he rode off followed by Aero.
CookingwiththeCobra
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Egypt hadn’t planned on doing this or going anywhere but he was alway prepared for long trips. He practically lived on his bike and had everything he needed in his saddlebags or big duffle bag that bungied to the back of his bike. Egypt ran sort of a gang, he didn’t really want to call themselves that though. They didn't ride the streets terrorizing people in biker bars. A lot of people considered them thieves but he preferred the term treasure hunters, but that is what they do. They hunt treasures, they just didn’t care who it belonged to.
CookingwiththeCobra
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

He had a name for them, he really didn’t know if anyone else used it but he did. He was of course the one who brought them all together. Egypt decided to name their ‘group’ the Fire Lilies. He liked the name, it was a little odd and yet still interesting. There was more of them now, some he hadn’t even met and some he didn’t like but they all were working for him anyways. Aero was one of these guys, he didn’t when he became part of his intricate circle but he was and now he had to deal with him.
CookingwiththeCobra
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby CookingwiththeCobra » 09/13/2015 4:41 PM

It wasn’t like Aero was bad, he just didn’t fully understand what it meant to do a job. No heist is perfect and there is always room for mistake. He also needs to understand the little jobs are just as important as the big ones. He hoped by doing this job Aero would learn that. Egypt also had caught wind of this job but instead of just coming straight out and telling other people Egypt dug around a bit on it and found some information that Aero seemed to miss. He would be hoping that it would prove to be more difficult for Aero and he would learn his lesson.
CookingwiththeCobra
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

The weather soon changed from being the warm rain of the south to gusty winter winds of the north. The sky was threatening to drop a few inches of snow and Egypt hoped it wouldn’t be until after they had arrived. About a hundred miles back they had decided to stop and through on their winter coats. Which they were now both glad they had done since it was below freezing as they rode slowly into town. Pulling up to what looked to be the only hotel in town they hopped off and quickly made it inside the small building to check into a room.
CookingwiththeCobra
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Rubbing his hands together he asked the lady behind the counter if they could have two rooms. They both paid and took their keys, walking back outside they grabbed their bags off their bikes and climbed a set of metal stairs to reach the second floor. Egypt had to carefully grab onto the railing because of the stairs being completely iced over. Finally reaching his room he told Aero to meet him later so they could find a place to eat. For now though he would set in front of the heater and try to warm up. He shrugged of his coat and laid it on his bead and then went to mess with the thermostat.
CookingwiththeCobra
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby CookingwiththeCobra » 09/13/2015 4:42 PM

Kevlar let out a defeated sigh, “ugh I hate this game. I’m not playing it anymore,” she tossed her cards into the middle of the table.

Morgana laughed, “it’s only because you are a sore loser. Plus this game is better played with more people.

“Yeah? Then why are we playing old maid with just the two of us then?” she asked as she kicked her feet onto the entrance desk.

“Because that’s the only thing that I know how to play,” she pouted as she cleaned the card’s up.

Kevlar frowned, “what you don’t know how to play war, or speed, hell even go fish?”
CookingwiththeCobra
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby CookingwiththeCobra » 09/13/2015 4:42 PM

After Morgana was done with putting the cards away she looked at Kevlar, “okay so now what?”

Kevlar shrugged, “I don’t know why don’t we go take peaky at this special necklace.”
“Shouldn’t we be keeping an eye on the entrance instead?” Morgana asked.

“Um you dragged me all the way here to sit around and play old maid? I don’t think so, I want to do something fun. Come on let’s go and get a looksy,” she said as she stood up.
CookingwiththeCobra
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby CookingwiththeCobra » 09/13/2015 4:43 PM

Morgana sighed but didn’t disagree, she also stood and followed Kevlar through the dark museum. “Gosh it’s creepy here, too bad we can’t turn the lights on,” she pulled a small flashlight out of her pocket and turned it on. Their feet echoed against the tiles floors as they climbed the stairs up to the second floor. Once up there they spotted a clearing right in the middle of the large room. In the center stood a podium and on it was a sparkling necklace. “Wow, that looks real expensive,” she whispered.
CookingwiththeCobra
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby CookingwiththeCobra » 09/13/2015 4:43 PM

Egypt sat down at one of the booths in a small diner that was surprisingly 24 hours. By the looks of it they got a lot of truckers at the place and most likely made the most money at odd hours. Aero sat down across from him still wearing the scary expression. The waitress came over and they both order the special because neither really cared what they had at the moment. She came back and poured them both coffee which Egypt quickly drank but Aero ignored. “Not a coffee guy?” he asked trying to spark a conversation.
CookingwiththeCobra
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby CookingwiththeCobra » 09/13/2015 4:44 PM

“I’m not a fan, so what are we doing here? Let’s just go and snag the necklace, why waste time get a room and sitting around eating,” he asked annoyed.

“Because I rather not be cold sitting outside and I’m here because I’ve just rode over 2,000 miles here. I’m hungry,” he stated as he looked around the joint.

“I say we just get the necklace and get out of here,” he continued.

Egypt sighed, this guy needed to take a chill pill. “Before I do anything I am going to eat this food,” he informed as the waitress brought them their meals.
CookingwiththeCobra
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

“Fine, I’ll eat but I want to go for the necklace tonight,” Aero continued not giving up.
“Okay, okay, I don’t care. This is me seeing how you handle the situation so you are in charge here,” Egypt let out. In reality he knew that there would be guest at the museum that would prove difficult for them to get past. He planned with them leaving town without the necklace. He wanted Aero to see his mistakes for himself. Egypt frowned in disgust, when did he become so soft hearted.
CookingwiththeCobra
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

After they finished eating Aero was quick to jump up and make his way outside into the windy night. “So Mr. SmartyPants where to?” Egypt asked as he caught up to him.

“We’ll head for the museum and check out where the guard is, there's only one so it will be easy to knock him out,” he said as he started off for the large white building in the distance.

“Okay whatever you say,” Egypt let out an amused laugh and followed after him. This was going to be very amusing for him. Sticking his hands in his pockets he took in the wintery scenery that was proving to be nice.
CookingwiththeCobra
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby CookingwiththeCobra » 09/13/2015 4:45 PM

Aero crept up to the front doors and peered in. He saw a lamp on at the entrance desk but nobody was around. He knew the doors would be locked so he slipped around to the side of the building. Peaking around he saw the guard shining his flashlight around the alley next to the building. Using the shadows he swiftly came up behind the man and took the man's own baton and knocked him out. He grabbed the keys off him and ran back to the front where Egypt was casually waiting leaning against the wall.
CookingwiththeCobra
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext