The longest range in Lambastia, the Tuun Mountains cover up much of the northwest. Unlike the harsh Fe'gan Mountains, the Tuun Mountains have varying temperatures, from very mild to slightly colder depending on where you go and which sections you explore. (+3 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tuun Mountains

A sister will always have your back...(self)

Postby ShadowStitches » 10/23/2015 3:29 PM

Felicitas

The slender middel aged woman paced up and down on the vast balkony haning boldly over a
cliff.The balcony belonged to a big mountain house, obviously expensive, yet stylish and not
overly pompous. The house, as well as the balcony and especially the view from it
where absolutely gorgeous.

Felicitas however did not pay much attention to her surroundings. Her bare feet felt good against
the cool stone, but it was not enough to calm her down. fidgeting with her almost empty wine
glass, she glanced at the clock hanging in the living room, easily visible from where she was
standing.

This would not be an easy conversation. Not at all. but she needed tp speak to her brother.
Things...things went too far. sure it was a good idea at the moment, and yes he had the
book and was smart enough to know that what he did was dangerous. He was as...careful as one
could be with such a plan. at the very least she hoped so, and if they would succeed...

a small smile flickered over her lips, stained slightly with the red wine. It was gone as quickly
as it came though. Yes, the idea had its charm. Yet she had these visions, horrible, unsetteling
visions, and they came more and more frequently. the Demon knew when to listen to her visions.
her previous ignorance towards them had cost her dearly. She would not make these mistakes
again.

She felt someone watching her. straightening her back, and without turning away from the mountain view, she softly spoke : "Good evening, Neth."

The man leaning behind her in the door of the balcony smiled.
Cannot say, I'm breaking the rules
If I can glue em back together.

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 672
Donate

Re: A sister will always have your back...(self)

Postby ShadowStitches » 10/23/2015 3:46 PM

Netharem

Once she noticed him, Neth walked towards her. "Hello, sister dear" he said, giving her a short hug that felt somewhat stiff if Felicitas opinion. He was nervous, she could tell. As was she, and she knew she did a terrible job at hiding it. "It has been too long" He said, looking around "Is Arekash home?" "It has" she answered "and no, and he wont be for a while" her brother rolled his shoulders to release tension from them.

"you look a bit exhausted" she said, eying him up and down. "Wine?" "ah, yes please" they made their way back in to the living room, where both of them setteled down on the soft, white leathered couch. "and dont worry.
I just traveled a lot lately"
His sisters features hardened. "Oh really? I wouldnt have noticed" she hissed, her tone now sharper. Neth closed his eyes for a moment, before looking at her, waiting.

"Where have you been? I tried to contact you for weeks. No one heard of you, and Hunter..." she shuddered slightly "Hunter grew restless too. you can not just vanish like this. Not now. Not without me knowing"

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 10/23/2015 5:03 PM

Neth frowned "I was about to tell you where I was" he said, his voice sounding almost huffy. /He acts like a child. a child with a dangerous weapon/. It was not the first time she got frustrated with her half brother.
granted, she was much  older then he was, but that was no excuse for his reckless behavior.

Neth leaned back, slightly moving the wine in the expensive cristal glass "first of, I cant believe that you of all people get scared of Hunter" he chuckeled "I have him under my thumb, and already gave him his new instructions" he smirked lazily. Felicitas could have slapped him then and there. It was not her style to get flustered. not at all. She was far too old and expirienced for this. Yet, this...brat managed to get her to almost pull her hair out.

"Netharem. where have you been" she asked, every word overpronounced.
Her brother sat up again and looked her in the eyes, now serious. "I have been talking to people. make new friends, gather information" he made a pause "and I...I brought Anna back"

Felicitas glass almost slipped from her hand.

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 10/23/2015 5:23 PM

"you have what?"
Her voice almost cracked. She tried desperately to make sense of his words, but they continued to swirl around. Staring at him wide eyed, he set down his own glass on the table. "hold on. I at least made shure she will be back. The deal is made, and she will soon join.." "Deal? what deal? with whom?" she asked, forcing herself to keep calm.

"someone I am sure to be able to handle the task. And the deal was much less noteworthy on my side, as far as i could tell." Felicitas shook her head "Neth. Anna is dead. She was mortal how...you must have been in contact with a death god. How in - " "I told you, stay calm, I have everything under control" Neth grew increasingly frustrated.

"Dont you understand? As soon as all this is over, Anna can have a life that she deserves, without having to worry about any...rules or status or whatever bullshit they throw at us." he stood up, now pacing himself. "She might not be bloodbound to you, but she is my sister. I had to bring her back. She did not deserve what happened to her".

Something...something happened at that moment.felicitas had always been patient with her half brother.
But she finally saw something...deranged in him. Something off. She got up too, glaring at him.
"Neth, this is not for her. This is for you, so you can push of that guilt for her death of your shoulders."
She stared him down "What you have done could be tremendous trouble. I am sick of you getting deeper and deeper into the mess you create, and me pulling you out" "It doesnt matter" he hissed, his voice dangerously calm. "Dont you understand? Once Alice has him under control, the old rules will be absolete! we wont have to worry about this anymore."

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 10/28/2015 3:49 PM

She kept staring at her brother, brows furrowed in concern. "do you really think it will be that simple?what if your plan does not work? so far it is all just theory. we have no idea if this will actually..." \Neth's arrogant smile crept back into his face, but his eyes staied alert and cold.

"Don't you have any faith in me, sister?" he asked softly. Felicitas looked in to his eyes, and then averted her gaze, refusing to answer him. "thats cold." Neth said, his tone sounding less hurt and more angry maybe? "especially after I had your back covered after all your little shinanigans."

Felicitas crossed her arms "those where different times, and different situations." "Oh. where they?" The woman visibly clenched her jaw. If he tried to scare her, he was failing. No. she felt a rage she did not feel for a long time now. Gathering her emotions, she turned back towards him.

"

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 10/30/2015 1:11 PM

She seemed to first have to gather her thoughts, before stating slowly: "I want to help you. as best as I can. but if you keep messing up so royaly, i can not protect you." she finally stated. Neth kept looking at her. "If your plan succeeds, you are right about me worrying to much. But for now, keep a low profile, and know that i can not protect you if the death god situations comes to light."

Neth drew in the air through his nose, before exhaling slowly. He was now examining a  abstract painting across the room rather closely, before finally speaking. "you know...I think there is much much more you can do to protect me then you are willing to admit right now" he purred. "I think all you need is a bit of motivation of some sorts." He turned back towards her.

Even though there was a slightly deranged smile forming on his lips, his eyes where filled with anger and something that resembled a look of being hurt.
"And I furthermore think I do have said motivation, sister"

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate