The longest range in Lambastia, the Tuun Mountains cover up much of the northwest. Unlike the harsh Fe'gan Mountains, the Tuun Mountains have varying temperatures, from very mild to slightly colder depending on where you go and which sections you explore. (+3 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tuun Mountains

Meltwater [P | M: L]

Postby Mousen » 07/11/2016 6:40 AM

"I did not envisage having to piggyback you across a mountain range." The woman who spoke was beautiful, even battered by winds and weighed down by her companion. She had wide, olive eyes lined with dark lashes and brown hair that seemed curiously neat, despite the weather conditions. She was like something from the front cover of a magazine, altogether too perfect so be something that really existed in the world. Sasha preferred it like that.

"On good days it's crutches, Sash. I have no idea why you thought I could suddenly go mountaineering." Angus, meanwhile, was chubby, freckled, with strangely pale eyes, closer to yellow than any other colour. His curly ash blond hair was plastered to his scalp and he could feel snow starting to slide down the back of his neck. It wasn't often that demons like him and Sasha ended up with permanent injuries, but Angus had notoriously bad luck and as a young demon he'd had a talent for upsetting powerful figures, angels and demons alike. Sasha's friendship and protection for the last three thousand years had really come in handy.

Angus couldn't tell if Sasha was rolling her eyes or not, but suspected that she was. "I meant, who sticks their chalet halfway up a mountain?" She was, perhaps, over exagerrating a little, the path to the chalet was steep but by no means unreachable, it was a hike rather than a climb.

"Most people?" Angus hazarded. Sasha made a grumbling noise at the back of her throat, but didn't reply.

It wasn't long before they could see the chalet up ahead. "Remember, we need to be tactful. We're trying to convince her that her brother is a moron, she's probably not going to take kindly to it." Although she'd never admit to it, Sasha was getting a little worried. "Worst case scenario just try to get out of the way. Hopefully I'll be able to cause enough of a distraction and we'll both be able to get out of there alive."

Sasha walked up to the door, Angus slid from her back. They linked arms, Angus using Sasha for support. "Right," Angus said, wondering why on earth he'd agreed to do this. He knocked on the door.

((Hope this is okay!))

We’re all hysterical & going nowhere together.

C’mon rapture. Let’s go bedazzling.

Nothing gets futured without its own spitshine
& I’m already not not not not not not miraculous.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 160
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Re: Meltwater [P | M: L]

Postby ShadowStitches » 07/13/2016 1:28 AM

Felicitas

The Chalet was, as more or less humble looking on the inside, quite different on the inside.
Modern but tastefull, who owned this clearly had not too much worries with their finances.
It consisted of a lower level, that was pretty much one room, with a open kitchen, dining area and big spatcous lounge and a fireplace behind glass to the right, and the bathroom bordering somewhere in the back. The short stairs led up to the Bedroom and...well...the Home office one might say.
There was also a big terrace, facing out to a valley.
All in all, a very pretty picture. Felicitas however, was not able to enjoy it.

The dark haired woman caught herself pacing again. The last encounter with her dearest brother made her
stomach do multiple backflips. How could one be so recklessly stupid? The plan he had conducted was, all though temempting, incredibly risky as it was. almost impossibly so, the odds where not exactly on their side. And yet, Neth already walked around as if he practically owned the world.

Felicitas knew the feeling of being drunk with power. It was incredibly dangerous and, judging from her own experience, could only lead to very, very bad things.
How her brother could so catastrophically missjudge both his over all plan, and what responsibility and concequences it had was a miracle to her, and also made her deeply worried,
Neth was not stupid. Reckless, maybe, but not stupid. The whole thing seemed almost like an act,
like he acted as if he had no actual clue what he was doing. But why?
The indirect threats that where fired this morning made her stomach turn even more, and she sat down at the kitchentable.

She was well aware that she was looking terrible. Now for human standarts she still looked quite desireable, though her age started to show. Usually she managed to look like she was in her Thirties, but today she was more on the...early fourties  side. She had a sharp cut, short bob, dark caramel skin and almond shaped eyes. She looked quite different from her half brother (which was to be expected) but if they stood close together, you could still tell their similarities. something she utterly despised today.

Her head snapped up before the knock came. Oh, she had been distracted. The visitors clearly where not human, and she should have sensed their presence much earlier. quickly she stood up, walking briskly towards the door and waited. Who was that? She was vagually aware that she was wearing dark red chiffon pyjamas,
(better then a mickey mouse shirt and jogging pants she mused) and grabbed a woolen throwover, before
opening tha door.

"Yes? how can I help you?" she asked, watching the two demons in front of her intently. She was...confident enough to just open the door. really, she was more then capable of defending herself, so she did not see any reason to be carefull about these kind of things. now. what could these two want from here?
Cannot say, I'm breaking the rules
If I can glue em back together.

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 672
Donate

Postby Mousen » 07/14/2016 5:43 AM

"You're Felicitas, right?" Angus began. "We don't want any trouble, but we're here about your brother. Long story short, we know about his plans." He felt Sasha shift slightly next to him. She was worried, perhaps, of the reaction his words might have on the other demon. "Honestly," he said, holding up his free hand in a gesture of surrender. "I don't care enough about all of this shit to want to die for it, except in the sense that you know, we might all die horrendously anyway. But hey! Isn't that always the case with these things? Let's try and take over the world, but never mind all of the death that happens in the process. Whoops! There goes Angus, oh well, he probably wanted to be torn to shreds and have his intestines worn as a scarf."

"Angus," Sasha hissed, horrified, "Tact."

He was blatantly ignoring her. "Anyway, where was I? Not caring, right. On the basis that we don't want to cause trouble can we come in and discuss things rationally?"

((Sorry about the short post!!))

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Postby ShadowStitches » 07/19/2016 3:36 AM

(I already really like Angus :D)

Felicitas insides seemed to shock freeze at the first few scentences of the demon before her.
She was desperately trying to find...some way to react to this barrage of very, very bad news this guy was practycally spouting at her. //They know. how can they know? how...no...what do they know exactly?//
the simple fact that they had some sort of idea of her brothers plan was absolutely desasterous in and on itself. So far, she had assumed that he, at the very least, had enough common sense to be carefull with whom he was giving his information too. aparently not, or, and potentially worse, it was information from someone else.

When the Man in front of her stopped, her face had not changed from the moment she opened the door, only her eyes gave off a vibe of a trapped, hurt and very dangerous animal. She cleared her throat.
"Come in then" she plainly said, her voice sounding hollow. She was not going to chit chat with the two.

As they entered, she vagually took in their looks and antics. No, she had never met these two before. which made the whole situation much worse.
Ushering the two in, she stood close by the door, closing it behind her and placing herself in front of it.
There was a short Moment of silence, filled with her seizing the two of them up. Finally she spoke.
"judging by your monolouge before you do not exactly have a deathwish, Angus" she said, her voice calm and harsh "I therefore would like to know...Are you out of your mind? spitting this kind of information in front of my dorstep where everyone could hear you?" Her voice grew louder. not in a Villanous outburst chlichee, but more subtile. It was no mistaking however that she was pretty damn angry. Her stare wandered between the two "Where did you get this information?"        

(I only got a short one too :(... gotta get going, sorry)

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 07/26/2016 5:42 AM

Sasha didn't like how vulnerable they were making themselves. It was quite clear from the way Sasha was supporting her companion that he had mobility issues, and complicating the issue was Felicitas, who made sure to place herself between them and the door, blocking the most obvious escape route.

Rather than face her by the door, they moved slightly further into the Chalet, coming into what seemed to be the kitchen and dining area. Sasha moved a stool for Angus, then leaned against the counter top. She seemed calm on first glance, but she was sizing up the place, looking for what she could use or where they could run should worst come to worst.

At Felicitas' outburst, Angus remained unmoved. "Every demon and their aunt has a plan for world domination. Everyone is backstabbing everyone else, political intrigue, the whole shebang. I highly doubt I've caused any harm. It's not until you go into the gritty details that it's clear your brother prefers his fuck-ups to be on a more cosmic level."

They were going to die, and they were going to die because Angus didn't have one ounce of tact left in his system. Angus's down to earth way of putting things had earned him various friends, Sasha included, but it had turned far more people against him.

"Through the grapevine. We have some contacts who occasionally get tidbits from the higher ups. I'm sorry to tell you that this plan of his is spreading far beyond his control. That's why we've come here."

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 08/05/2016 4:01 PM

Felicitas eyes narrowed while listening to the answers of the two of them, her arms crossed and still very obviously blocking the front way. She, and most likely Sasha by now, where aware of other escape routes one could take, but she would not let them. Pretty much, in her mind, she already agreed with herself that she would not, under no circumstances, let these two go anywhere.

She repressed the urge to fiddle with her clothes. It was age old...or rather century old habit of hers, something she had never been able to completely lay off. instead, she only shifted her weight slightly,
milling over tactics in her head on how to handle this. More then anger, which was mostly a instinctive defensive reaction, fear crept back in to her thoughts, threatening to cloud her thoughts.

She opted for damage control and get a better view on the situation. Maybe they where bulshitting her, in the way that they picked up 'something', without details, and now tried to scare her into...what exactly?
She defenetly needed a closer look before freaking out here.

"Not wrong on the  first part..." she said, keeping her voice calmer now "But also canceling out your own claims. everyone is planning something, and you two try to pressure me into something by throwing vague accusations in my face?" she scoffed slightly

"I would like more details on these 'contacts''." she sighed, before stating matter of factly "I apolegize for my previous...childish outburst. I think claiming that my brother has nothing planned now would be a pathetic attempt on my part. But like you said. everyone has ther hands dirty, so you better tell me what you think you know a bit more detailed"

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 12/27/2016 4:22 PM

Sasha sighed. "When Angus accidentally nearly caused the end of the world two summers ago he-- we, made friends with two angels, some ghosts, and a cosmic being disguised as a fantastically ugly cat. It's a long story. But, the short version is that pretty much everyone but me is still in a massive amount of trouble and against our orders Angus still meets up every other week with the angel he has a crush on and they watch Doctor Who. Does that answer your question?" Sasha preferred lying, she really did. But, maybe this would expedite matters. Angus shot her a horrified look. A crush? She shrugged at him.

"And speaking of Cosmic Beings... they don't make good pets, if you catch my drift. In the same vein that a dog isn't just a Christmas, these creatures tend to be more trouble than you think they're going to be initially. And not because they need to go out for walkies twice a day."

"Jokes aside." Sasha gave Angus another glare. "We're not asking you to harm your family, but we're asking you to think really hard about what he's trying to do."

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate