The longest range in Lambastia, the Tuun Mountains cover up much of the northwest. Unlike the harsh Fe'gan Mountains, the Tuun Mountains have varying temperatures, from very mild to slightly colder depending on where you go and which sections you explore. (+3 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tuun Mountains

Re: Biting Cold Indeed! [Self] [Training RP]

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 11/22/2016 9:40 AM

Cveska snarled at the human as it walked in through the door. Too late, she realised it was a trap. They were stuck in the barn with no escape. The human closed the door behind it. She growled at the human as the pack formed up behind her.

[46]
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2056
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 11/22/2016 9:42 AM

Cvetka snarled at the weapon it had in its hand. It was not shooting them yet, but she didn't take her eyes off of it. Suddenly, one of the pack members gave a howl and fell to the ground. The roosken had been laced with a tranquilliser. One by one, the pack howled and staggered and passed out.

[47]
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 11/22/2016 9:44 AM

Cvetka was the last to succumb to the tranquilliser. She lay on the ground, breathing heavily. The human walked up to her and looked her in the eyes. It said something she did not understand. It seemed to be pointing the weapon at her.

[48]

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 11/22/2016 9:45 AM

With one last tremendous effort, Cvetka heaved herself off of the floor. She had lost her pack to the humans and would not lose her life. She staggered a little, before bracing herself for action. She faced the human down whilst growling. Her vision began to blur as she stood there.

[49]

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 11/22/2016 9:46 AM

With one last mighty howl, Cvetka rushed forward. She jumped onto the human and knocked it down. She bit the arm that was holding the weapon as hard as she could. The human cried out in pain as she tore through it's sleeve. As she tasted blood, Cvetka finally succumbed to the tranquilliser.

[50]

~End~

Continued in Taming the Storm

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous