The longest range in Lambastia, the Tuun Mountains cover up much of the northwest. Unlike the harsh Fe'gan Mountains, the Tuun Mountains have varying temperatures, from very mild to slightly colder depending on where you go and which sections you explore. (+3 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tuun Mountains

Kids From Yesterday [Private. L]

Postby Night » 12/30/2017 1:31 AM

•Oliver Temp Image•

He couldn't recall precisely how they had found the place. They were both disgusting - sweaty and off kilter in the way that only a rock show or a morning after could leave you. Considering that he was stuck carting around his little brother, he was happy to say it had been the former. Oliver had pulled their borrowed car into the parking lot of the dingy little convenience store somewhere around three in the morning and turned off the engine. Joshua was a dark form in the passenger seat fiddling with his seat belt.
Night
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 511
Donate
Location: Come to Crystal Palace on Forbidden Mountain in next 25 mins if you want to fight

Re: Kids From Yesterday [Private. L]

Postby Night » 12/30/2017 1:43 AM

"Did you have fun, Jay?" Oliver pulled the keys from the ignition, illuminating the cab of the vehicle. Jay shrugged, picking at the threads of the holes in his jeans. Oliver did his best not to roll his eyes and point out how unappreciative the boy was being. "Do you want something to eat?" He offered instead.

Jay snorted. "What are we going to get to eat from here?" He unbuckled his seatbelt, though, and shoved his door open with the kind of unintentionally emotional force that only a preteen was capable. Oliver exhaled sharply through his nose and hurried to catch up.
Night
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 511
Donate
Location: Come to Crystal Palace on Forbidden Mountain in next 25 mins if you want to fight