The longest range in Lambastia, the Tuun Mountains cover up much of the northwest. Unlike the harsh Fe'gan Mountains, the Tuun Mountains have varying temperatures, from very mild to slightly colder depending on where you go and which sections you explore. (+3 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tuun Mountains

Re: A Late Christmas [M][Self]

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 02/04/2018 6:06 PM

Shaking her head to clear her thoughts, Candy smiled, then immediately frowned when she saw the mischievous look on Crax's face as he came towards her, dripping wet.

"Crax, what are you doing?" she asked, backing into the bedroom whilst lifting the trailing end of the quilt off the floor, both to keep it clean and to avoid tripping over it.
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2056
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 02/04/2018 6:07 PM

"Well, you wanted to have a shower this morning - I'm just helping you do that" he replied, grin widening further as he advanced towards her.

"You might want to put the quilt back on the bed, just in case it gets a little damp, princess" he advised, moving towards her as she backed into the room.
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 02/04/2018 6:09 PM

"Crax, don't you dare - oh no!" she cried, flinging the quilt onto the bed as he dove towards her, and shrieking with laughter as his cold, wet body wrapped itself around hers, soaking her thin pyjamas. She wriggled and writhed, but she couldn't break his grip, though he was very careful not to hold her too tightly in case he hurt her.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 02/04/2018 6:23 PM

Candy laughed so hard her sides hurt; she couldn't believe he had done this, but she was glad he had broken the moment. It had perhaps been a little too intimate, and she was grateful for his sense of humour now more than ever before. It was good that they could laugh like this together.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 02/04/2018 6:34 PM

"Come on, let me go - I need to shower and get changed out of these wet pyjamas" Candy giggled out between bursts of laughter.

"No, you're warm" Crax mumbled against her back, wrapping himself around her as best he could whilst still keeping his balance; the last thing he wanted was for one of them to get hurt.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 02/04/2018 7:01 PM

Candy giggled, and then blushed as her stomach rumbled loudly, startling them both into fits of giggles.

"Ok, ok, I get it - you go shower, I'll make breakfast" Crax murmured, chuckling as he pulled away and inspected the mess he had made of her pyjamas. Large wet patches indicated where he had been holding her, and he inspected them with pride.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 02/04/2018 7:11 PM

Candy shook her head at his antics, and began to gather her things to go for a shower. As Crax got himself dressed and went downstairs, Candy went into the bathroom, removed her wet pyjamas and threw them into the laundry bucket, before hanging up Crax's towel to dry properly rather than in the heap he had left it in.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 02/04/2018 7:22 PM

Candy shook her head, and stepped into the bathtub. She turned the dial on the shower to turn on the water, and squealed as the water came out cold! She turned it off as fast as she could, listening to Crax chuckling in the bedroom, knowing exactly what she had just done.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 02/04/2018 7:34 PM

Candy shivered as she adjusted the temperature before turning on the dial. This time, the water came out lovely and warm, and began to fill the room with steam as she relaxed and rubbed the sweet-smelling shower gel on herself. Her hair was secured in a clip so as to avoid getting it wet this time.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 02/04/2018 7:35 PM

She hummed as she showered, rinsed, and turned off the water, before drying herself with the big fluffy blue towel she had brought with her this time. The pink one hadn't quite dried out yet, but there was plenty of room on the towel rack, and she wasn't worried - once they got the fire going, the towels should dry out nicely.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 02/05/2018 1:42 PM

As Candy brushed out her curls, she let a small smile cross her face. This holiday was just the break they had both needed, and she was glad Crax had made her get away from her work for a while. She loved what she did, it just exhausted her when she did it all the time.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 02/05/2018 2:07 PM

Downstairs, Crax was gathering the things he needed to make breakfast. He had decided that he would take it upstairs to Candy, rather than have her come down into the cold kitchen, and so he wanted to make something quickly, before she finished her shower; he had had a stroke of genius when he found the waffle iron.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous