The longest range in Lambastia, the Tuun Mountains cover up much of the northwest. Unlike the harsh Fe'gan Mountains, the Tuun Mountains have varying temperatures, from very mild to slightly colder depending on where you go and which sections you explore. (+3 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tuun Mountains

Re: A Late Christmas [Self]

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 02/04/2018 4:18 PM

Crax grinned, and lazily trailed his fingertips down her arm, from her shoulder to her wrist. He felt her snuggle closer, and placed a gentle kiss on the top of her head, combing her curls gently with his fingers. He could never understand how she could have such volume, yet his fingers always managed to slip through it like silk.
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2056
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 02/04/2018 4:23 PM

"Come on, we should get up - it's my turn to hog the shower" he joked, tickling the back of her neck gently with his fingertips. Candy groaned jokingly, before she kissed his lips and turned over, pretending to go back to sleep and ignore him. Crax raised one eyebrow, before grinning mischievously; she wasn't getting away with that!
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 02/04/2018 4:27 PM

Crax grabbed her around the waist, tickling her sides just where he knew it would make her squirm! She couldn't help but laugh and wriggle, desperately trying to breath through the onslaught.

"Can't - breathe!" she said, tears running down her face. Crax relented a little, but didn't let go, placing soft kisses on the exposed skin of her shoulder.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 02/04/2018 4:35 PM

"I thought you wanted a shower" Candy whispered through soft giggles, turning to return his kisses again. Crax smiled; she looked so gorgeous, lying there with her curls tossed over the pillow, that he really didn't want to get up. Unfortunately, he could feel the chill of the room, and he knew the fires would have died down by now.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 02/04/2018 4:40 PM

"Come on, let me up and I'll make us a special treat for breakfast" he whispered, nuzzling her nose and kissing her one last time before throwing back the sheets to expose both of them to the crisp morning.

"Hey!" exclaimed Candy in surprise, grabbing the quilt and rolling so she was cocooned in it.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 02/04/2018 4:44 PM

Crax chuckled to himself and poked her, prompting her to bring her knees up so that she looked even more like a cocoon. He shook his head in amusement, and climbed off of his side of the bed, stretching as he stood up. The dawn light was filtering through the curtains, casting sunrays into the room.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 02/04/2018 4:54 PM

Crax grabbed a clean towel and  his shower gel, and waltzed into the bathroom whistling. As he passed the fireplace, he had a look at the glowing embers, making sure they had died down properly and would not be a danger when he placed the next log on after his shower.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 02/04/2018 5:00 PM

As Crax lathered up in the shower, he began singing - horribly. He knew he was absolutely tone deaf, and though sometimes Candy liked to say she enjoyed it, there were times he sang off key just to wind her up. This was one of those times, and as he butchered her favourite songs, he heard her climb out of bed and shuffle towards the bathroom door.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 02/04/2018 5:03 PM

"I'm up, I'm up" Candy grumbled in the doorway. Crax turned around, and almost fell over in surprise, bursting out in laughter at the sight that greeted him. She was standing in the doorway, still wrapped in the quilt. It was all he could do to lean against the wall and bend over, wheezing, soap still coating his skin.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: A Late Christmas [M][Self]

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 02/04/2018 5:26 PM

"I can't believe you brought the quilt with you, to the bathroom" Crax spluttered, still trying to catch his breath. Candy pouted a little, and Crax coughed, trying to calm down.

"You look adorable, but you can't join me like that. Why don't you toss it back on the bed and climb in?" he said, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 02/04/2018 5:31 PM

Candy snorted and blushed, grinning with the quilt held up to her neck.

"Nope" she said, causing Crax to raise one eyebrow; "I'm going to stand right here and watch the show" she said through a grin, eyebrows wiggling as she looked him up and down. Crax opened his mouth, surprised, before grinning and shaking his head.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 02/04/2018 5:37 PM

"In that case, I'll have to make it interesting" Crax purred, reaching for his shower gel bottle. Candy blushed faintly as he lathered the gel between his hands, and began to massage his body sensually, one bit at a time. She fanned herself with her hand as he lathered up his chest, and almost gasped when he lathered his thighs.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 02/04/2018 5:43 PM

Crax knew she found him attractive, and he teased her about it often, but this felt more intimate than anything they had done before. He was completely bare and on show, and she was studying him with such an intensive stare he felt a faint blush creeping up his cheeks and warming his forehead.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 02/04/2018 5:50 PM

Candy felt very warm in her quilt, and loosened its wrap to let a little cool air in to calm the flush that had risen on her cheeks. She wasn't embarrassed, and they had been intimate before, but this felt like something more, which, she reminded herself, was ridiculous - after all, she was only watching him shower!

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 02/04/2018 6:04 PM

Crax rinsed himself off, and stood in the tub after having turned off the spray, meeting Candy's gaze; they were both quiet, and flushed, and only the sound of the water gurgling down the drain broke the silence. For a moment, they were both stunned, until Crax smiled his slightly sheepish smile and began to climb out of the tub.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext