The longest range in Lambastia, the Tuun Mountains cover up much of the northwest. Unlike the harsh Fe'gan Mountains, the Tuun Mountains have varying temperatures, from very mild to slightly colder depending on where you go and which sections you explore. (+3 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tuun Mountains

Re: A Late Christmas [Self]

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 01/28/2018 4:58 PM

As she climbed the stairs, Candy could feel the chill of the hallways, as the heat from the fires hadn't quite made it through the house yet. Stepping into the bedroom, however, she could feel the difference it made to have a roaring source of heat, and didn't even hesitate in removing her sweater.
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2201
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 01/28/2018 5:15 PM

She pulled out a fresh set of clothes, as well as her towels and wash kit, and whistled to herself as she entered the bathroom, leaving the door open to let the warmth in. She laid out all her things on the shelf that met the edge of the bath, in order to have them close to hand.
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 01/28/2018 5:17 PM

Candy sighed as she began to run the water, the hot steam hitting her in the face. She pulled her hair up into a bun, and wrapped a short towel around her head to keep it all dry. Undressing, she placed her clothes in the laundry hamper she had seen earlier, and dipped her fingers in the water to test its temperature.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 01/28/2018 5:19 PM

The water was just right, and Candy grinned as she squeezed a few drips of her raspberry-scented bubble bath into the water. The room filled with a sweet, fruity smell, and Candy swished the water around to mix it thoroughly before turning the taps off and climbing in, sighing as she slid into the deep, warm water.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 01/28/2018 5:22 PM

The tub was very big, and Candy found herself sliding a little too far down as she relaxed, with the water just touching her chin. She giggled, and pulled herself into a sitting position resting against the side of the tub, with her shoulders exposed above the waterline and bubbles surrounding her.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 01/29/2018 4:21 PM

Candy heard the timer go off in the kitchen downstairs, and decided she had been soaking long enough. She grabbed her loofah, and scrubbed herself down, feeling every muscle relax more with the massage after such a good soak in the warm water. She pulled the plug, and used the handle on the side of the bath to pull herself onto the edge.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 01/29/2018 4:22 PM

Candy shivered as her skin touched the air, but she could feel the warmth of the fire leaking into the bathroom through the open door. She swung her legs over the edge of the bath onto the rich plush carpet, and wiggled her toes in delight at the soft, squishy feel of it.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 01/29/2018 4:27 PM

Candy unrolled her favourite towel - the one she took with her absolutely everywhere - and wrapped it around her, rubbing the soft pink fabric between her fingers. It was her favourite for a reason - not only was it her favourite colour, it was very soft and large enough to wrap around her body from her collarbone to her ankles.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 01/29/2018 4:28 PM

Candy hugged herself, and unwrapped the towel from around her hair, undoing the bun as she did so to let her hair fall loose around her shoulders, her delicate brown curls slightly damp from the steam. As the last of the water trickled down the drain, she grabbed her toiletries and walked out of the door into the bedroom.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 01/29/2018 4:31 PM

She carefully placed her toiletries on the dresser, and walked over to stand closer to the fire, before shaking her hair out to dry it in the warmth that was filling the room. She fluffed it, and curled her fingers before carefully combing through her hair, removing the tangles gently to make it easier to brush.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 01/29/2018 4:34 PM

Next, she put a little of her favourite blueberry scented leave-in conditioner on her hand, and rubbed her hands together, before combing it through her hair to combat the frizz that occurred after taking a bubble bath with lots of steam; having tight curly hair sometimes had its downside, though Crax swore she looked her best when it was a mess after she had just woken up.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 01/29/2018 4:35 PM

She hummed to herself as she finished styling her hair the way she liked it, and turned to the chest of drawers. She pulled out her soft grey leggings, and a warm brown top that had long sleeves, just in case it wasn't as warm downstairs as it had become in their cosy bedroom.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 01/29/2018 4:37 PM

Candy also grabbed her brown furry slipper boots, as she had taken her shoes off before bathing and didn't feel like wearing them in the house. She slid the boots on, and wiggled her toes inside them, feeling the soft warm fleece lining. Crax had given her the boots for Christmas, and she loved wearing them.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 01/29/2018 4:38 PM

She played with the pom-pom between her fingers for a moment, before deciding she was done with her bath. The familiar mouth-watering smell of good food was wafting into the bedroom from downstairs, and Candy's stomach growled, making her realise just how hungry she was feeling; she couldn't wait to see what Crax had come up with this time.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 01/29/2018 4:40 PM

Candy didn't even glance at the fire before leaving the bedroom; so focused was she on the smell, she actually stumbled going down the stairs, though she caught herself by grabbing hold of the banister. In here, the smell was actually stronger, and she hurried down the last few stairs with impatience before making her way to the kitchen.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext