With temperatures rising over 143°C (289.40°F) in most areas, the only relief is during the nights when it is much cooler. All travelers are advised to keep to the local towns on the desert's outskirts and avoid traveling too far from civilization. (+3 Endurance, +2 Defense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Wilt'no Desert

Moon Sands (Me and Hun)

Postby Silverin » 08/08/2009 11:34 PM

A ripple in the desert's suface sands as if something was swimming through it and indead there was. A razor sharp spin and lashing tail that sparkled a golded color as the moon it's surface breached the sands for a second before heading back under. It looked as if it was a silver ocean of sand lit up by the moon.

Again it breached the surface but this time it compleatly revealed it's self. A paragon made compleatly out of stone, a shiny kind of stone too because it glimered in the night as his hardened body moved. He was a old boy much larger than average, who held his head up high sniffing the air for some pray.

He dove back into the ever lasting waves of sand but this time it did not even ripple on the surface. His slime body cut through it like a knife through hot butter and the fact that he did not have eyes was a advantige.

Taking a breath like a whale would in the sea, he dove back under in a flash hoping to get some thing by surpise.

(Short sorry sleepy not good)

PLEASE DON'T GIFT ME. I AM NOT INTERESTED.
There are better folks to gift.
:::Breeders:::Rental:::WishList:::
Avi is from The Worst Monster Of Them All animation on youtube
Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2762
Donate

Re: Moon Sands (Me and Hun)

Postby HunnyBun » 08/09/2009 10:20 PM

Image Image
Sandman~~~~~~~~~~~~~Dream

The Hollowheart flew over the ever lasting dunes of the Wilt'no Desert.
Atop his head slept a small Sleepyheart.
His wings beated silently as he sliced threw the air.
He glowed brightly in the night air.
He looked towards the moon and breathed in the night air.
Everything seemed so peaceful.
The Sleeptheart wiggled slightly in it's sleep.
But didn't awaken.
He looked up to check on it then went back to what he was doing.

We're waiting every night
To finally roam and invite
Newcomers to play with us
For many years we've been all alone

.: ~Pen~ :.
.: ~Sales~ :.
.: ~Breeder~ :.
.: ~Imp. Doc~ :.
HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 263
Donate

Postby Silverin » 08/12/2009 4:22 PM

The sandshark picked up on movement in the midnight air. Wing beats? Yess… that’s what it was the broke the still air. He thought to him self as he moved faster through the sands towards the movement. With his acute senses he could pick up what it was and at what speed it was moving. A hollowheart? He thought again rolling the shape over in his mind, over looking the small shape on it’s head.

He sped up moving along the surface but quickly went into a sharp dive into the sands. This one strayed too far and was now being eyed as a snack, to the old male sandshark. He waited in ambush as it flew overhead. How lovely is it when your food comes to you instead of you having to go all the way up into the forested volcanic mountains to find some. Thinking again, with a smirk on his stiffened face.

With a strong lash with his tail and push with his muscles, he shot out of the silver sands and into the cool night air with deadly accuracy on his target. His strong jaws opened hoping to get a bite out of the unaware hollowheart. Although there was a down fall to not being able to fly, he could only peruse land based critters and flying critters could dodge much faster. He made a attempt at clamping his jaws down on some flesh.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 08/12/2009 5:09 PM

The Hollowheart silently flew through the air.
He didn't hear the terror that was below him.
When the giant Sandshark had jumped from the sand.
It had created a flux in the air currents.
Which the Hollowheart felt as the Sandshark came closer.
Looked down, he saw sharp jaws attempting to clamp down onto his belly.
Taking a quick swing of his wings, he curved to the right.
Attempting to dodge the dangerous jaws.
Examining the beast.
He saw that he was a full Sandshark.
And had no wings which to chase him with.
The Hollowheart knew that he couldn't chase him any more in the air.
He flapped his wings and went higher.
The Sleepyheart tossed and turned in her sleep.
She knew something was going on.

HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 08/14/2009 11:01 PM

Vexed by the fact that his jaws clamped shut with nothing in them, he landed on all fours in the sands. Some of it few up into the air over his body giving him a silver and gold tone. He stomped his foot and stood up on his hind legs to get a better sence of where the hollowheart was in the air. His nostrals flairing as he took a breath of the cool night air in hopes of getting wind of the smell of his pray.  

He shook his head and let of a loude irriteated roar, putting his front feet back on the ground. He did not care if any one else knew he was hunting a hollow heart would be a rare prize for him to catch and he was deturmind to get it, even if he had to launch him self at full power wasting his energy at a failing attempt

"Only cowerds fly!" he snarled under his beath as he looked for a way to attack. He spotted some large stones and if his rock hard face could grin it would have. He took his razor sharp tail and cut one of the stones with it's formidible edge. "Lets play." He said loosing his sanity to hunger as he balenced the piece of stone on his tail. He tossed it up in the air at the hollowheart fallowing that with other pieces of stone.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 08/14/2009 11:27 PM

Sandman snarled quietly.
He didn't understand what this Sandshark was doing.
He circled around him.
Not wanting to leave yet.
Listening he heard the Sandshark call out to him.
Flying meant he was a coward?
He shook his head.
Then swooped down closer to him.
But doing this, he didn't notice the rocks being thrown at him.
Smacking him right under his jaw.
His head tipped up.
But he suddenly leveled his self out.
In fear that the Sleepheart would fall.
He was mad now.
"What was that for?!" He roared at him.
The snapped his mouth shut.
He was afraid he might have woken the Sleepheart.

HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 08/16/2009 5:18 PM

He listened to the hollow heart, to him apperently it did not see it's self on the menue cause he senced that it move into his range once again. He shook his head with slight annoyence and snarled " I am trying to get you out of the air and in to my element.". How could anyone miss the fact that he was trying to kill them and eat them? Then again why did it stick around, did it want to find out what the pit of his stomach looked like?

He snorted and diving back into the sands plaining to take another shot at the hollow heart. Although it would most likely end in failer he wanted to take a shot any ways. Launching himself out of the sands again, he tryed to grab on to the hollow heart and bit. Oh how he longed for flesh and blood to touch his golden teeth, he had not tasted it since he was last awake.

He could live with out food compleatly so it was more of a habbit then a nessecity to eat. When ever he felt that he would be hungery he would attack and kill critters in a wild like manner consuming the flesh. Although he did not eat much, he still liked to kill big over small. He still had some of the manners of a old critter but he was relitivaly sophisicated when he felt he was full.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 08/16/2009 5:58 PM

Sandman easily dodge the Sandsharks second attack.
He then realized the brute wasn't going to reason with him.
I can't allow him to harm Dream. He thought to his self.
So that meant he couldn't retaliate.
But he still wanted to know what the Paragon wanted?
Was he angry and felt like attacking him.
Or was he drove with madness to attack all that moves?
"Why do you attack?" Sandman called out.
Now farther in the sky.
Keeping out of range.

HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 08/18/2009 7:20 PM

Hitting the sands with his feet again, he was disappointed and vexed by the fact that he got nothing between his teeth. Yet again it moved out of his reach frustrating him but the hollow heart still stuck around. “ Why don’t you run away!” He growled angrily at the hollow heart, gritting his teeth.

He would have given up the chase after the hollow heart if it would run and stop moving closer as if curious. Slowly he was starting to give in but he would not lay off that easily. He started to use his senses to get a picture of his surroundings searching for a higher sand dune so he could get the fullest out of his launch. He still did not sense the sleepy heart that sat on the hollow hearts head because his main goal was the hollow heart and that it was almost a small speck on it’s head.

Just hearing what the hollow heart asked of him, he stopped what he was doing and then turned his head up to face it. Why was he attacking? He started to laugh, what was that hollow heart as blind as he was? Apparently it still could not tell he was looking for a bite to eat. “Why am I attacking you? My, you really must not be able to read body language. I am hungry and merely see you as my next meal.” He said with a laugh as he swished his tail around to his side and sat down. He had learned to read body language when he was young it was essential for him cause he could not see expressions he could only smell, hear, taste and sense emotions and surroundings. It was far better to read body language because he could react faster to it then any other way he could read emotions and intentions. Must be too late now that he had told the hollow heart his intentions so it should run.

He shook irritating sand from crevices in his rock hide, waiting for a reaction from the hollow heart. A low frequency growl escaped his powerful jaws expressing the fact that he was vexed and had given up on the idea of getting food for now, not sure if the hollow heart could pick up on the frequency.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 08/18/2009 7:41 PM

Sandman was surprised.
He hadn't expected that the Sandshark wanted to eat him.
"We do you not got to the towns and purchase a bite to eat?" He asked.
He didn't want to just leave the hungry paragon behind.
Afraid he would eat someone else or starve to death.
"I could help you find something if you wish?" He added.
The little one on his head wiggled again.
The Hollowheart didn't want to wake her.
But wanted to discuss with the Paragon.
He slowly hovered to the ground.
He knew the Paragon would try to attack again.
But he would attempt to befriend the brute and help him.
Also, being closer meant he didn't need to talk as loud.
Plus his wings were starting to tire out.

HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 08/20/2009 9:12 PM

Sniffing the air he turned his head to face the hollow heart. Surprised that it still did not run from him even though it knew his intentions. He started to get back to his feet, wanting to take another shot at it but his intentions where suppressed by what it had said to him.

Selling food?! What sort of place was this world becoming. He never had heard of that in his life… and after life. When he was young they traded and hunted for their own, they had no use for such things as money. If you wanted some thing you got it your self or you got some thing some one else wanted to trade for it. It still baffled him, how long has he been under a rock….

“What?!” He roared loudly in his own shock, still not seeing the small sleepy heart. “They sell food there? How does it taste? What is it like?” He questioned the hollow heart, now curious as to what it was talking about. “Show me to this so called town where they give you food for pebbles.” He said now calmed by the odd conversation. He still thought of eating the hollow heart but decided not to try for now.

“What is you name, young one?” He said in a calm voice with a bit of a thunder like rumble from his throat. He was interested in who the hollow heart was now that he had gotten past his urge to kill. He sifted his weight from one side to the other as he started in to a walk, his large feet keeping him from being swallowed up by the sands. Who were these strange top dwellers that flew over the sands at night?

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 08/20/2009 10:08 PM

Sandman studied him.
It seemed to him that he wasn't going to attack.
He smiled calmly.
"Well, their are many varieties of food to choose from." He replied.
"Each to satisfy the different taste each pet enjoys." He finished.
He then flew back into the air.
He looked around, in search for a town.
There seemed to be one off into the East.
"There's a town to the east that should have something to satisfy." He yelled to the Paragon.
The before starting off.
He swooped down to him and hovered above his head.
"My names Sandman." He replied.
Then remembered the Sleepyheart.
"And this little one is Dream." He finished.
He bent his head down to show him the little creature that slept atop his head.

HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 08/30/2009 8:15 AM

He had never heard of cities till recently, hearing talk of them from noisy travelers. When he was a live they only had small villages but most people where wondering lone hunters. Even then he had heard wild tales of huge stone cities and often wondered if they still stood but it was not likely they still did. What did the new cities look like. How long have they been around. What did they feel like? So many question plagued him but he chose not to voice them.

" Those names are interesting much like the ones I heard in my life time... I am AU." He said as he found that his full name was not needed. He had no clue if they had found out that he was long dead or not so he kept that part to him self. All this really made him feel that life left him behind in the dust. Being stuck in the bed rock for so long till the rolling sands had blown away his bindings.

He had not taken note of the small one till now, it was hard to sense when the hollow heart was holding it. He could still sense a little of it and he thought that it was a weird growth on the hollow heart but was proven wrong. His senses must be getting dull from all those years of not using them, or maybe he might be getting old? No he can't possibly age not since his death had he aged but a hunter that had not use his skill for that long needs to practice to regain lost time.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 08/30/2009 2:31 PM

Sandman nodded.
"Well AU, would you like to go find something to eat?" Sandman replied.
He smiled lightly.
This Paragon acted a little weird.
He had seen some Paragon in his pen.
But this one just was different then the others.
He couldn't put a finger to it.
Dream wiggled slightly again.
Which reminded Sandman that she was sleeping.
"Oh, I must add." He started in a slight whisper.
"We can't be to loud, I do not want to wake her." He finished.

HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 09/06/2009 7:04 AM

He shook more sand from his head, opening his mouth up in a yawn. "Yes food would be very nice." He said trying to think of what it would tast like. With hope he would not get too annoyed at the walk and try to eat them once again but that was not likely. How far away was this thing called a city where people cook for you?

"Why does she need to sleep so much?" He said to entertain him self He never under stood why some slept so much. Why could they not wake her? Would she be capible of making even the largest fall to their knees? From what he saw not likely, even if she bit him he would not truely feel it so why would he be afraid of waking her.

He flexed his muscular front legs and whipped his tail in the sand as he went to dive into the sands again. He would stay close to the surface so he could keep tabs on the hollow heart. His sencitive razors breached the surface along with his ears and nose.

-sorry short-

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Next