With temperatures rising over 143°C (289.40°F) in most areas, the only relief is during the nights when it is much cooler. All travelers are advised to keep to the local towns on the desert's outskirts and avoid traveling too far from civilization. (+3 Endurance, +2 Defense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Wilt'no Desert

.:Lost Myths:.(open)

Postby spyro » 12/07/2009 7:02 PM

Omega woke up. Feeling a sharp, sudden pain in it's left leg. He slowly stood up, feeling the warm, soft sand beneath its wings. He opened his eyes wide enough to see exactly where he was, and stood there, shocked about where he was. He was in the middle of a desert. He turned himself around, but nothing. Nothing but the sun and the rays of heat. But it wasnt just that, he didnt even remember when he even went to sleep or even go near the desert. For the fifth time he looked, he saw a wide opened cave. Gleaming with small gems and an oasis next to it.
At first, he was eager to go into the cave. But couldnt help but rush to the oasis for the water.
"oh im glad that this is not a mirage" he said to himself, and he dipped his head into the water.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
spyro
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 62
Donate

Re: .:Lost Myths:.(open)

Postby Jetfire » 12/07/2009 7:14 PM

ImageShockblast
Shock was roaming his wide territory. How long had it been snce he saw another creature. A day? A week? He didn't know, and he really didn't care. His dark body stood out against the sandy ground. Maybe he would find somebody. Maybe not. He took off and flew around a little. He saw some water. Strange. There was something moving. What was it? He landed, shaking the ground  little. " Omega? " he said. The rocky hide was familiar. Could it be his cousin?
Here I lie
Among the rot, and the decay
The ashes and remains of an old life
My mind seems to stay
Though my body is dead and gone,
I ask you now this simple question
Will I forever linger on?
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby spyro » 12/07/2009 7:23 PM

As Omega gulped his last sip, he heard some flapping noise. A noise which he was familiar with. He turned round and saw a gargnir alot like him. "Shockblast? could that really be you?" He strained his eyes, waiting for the gargnir to come closer.
spyro
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 12/07/2009 7:25 PM

" Omega! " yelled Shock as he ran to his bigger cousin. " What are you doing all the way out here? " he asked. Omega seemed even bigger than when he last saw him.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby spyro » 12/07/2009 7:50 PM

"I was going to say the same thing to both of us! I don't even know why i'm here too! I dont remember me taking a rest or anything..but if were trying to leave now, well, tough. i can't go away without inspecting this cool cave" He stepped onto the cave platform. Looking inside in the darkness."its a little dark but, if the crystals keep gleaming we should be able to see"
spyro
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 12/07/2009 8:00 PM

" Sounds fun. I love caves. I hope theres something dangerous in there. " said Shock in his usual violet fashion. He folded his wings and went to the cave.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby spyro » 12/11/2009 7:56 PM

Omega followed on. Despite the crystals lighting their way, shock's body was almost cothered in a light, which can sometimes blind Omega.
spyro
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 12/12/2009 6:49 PM

Shock kciked something, stumbled, and fell with a tremendous thud. Some of the crystals shook, ocasionaly coming loose and falling on the mass of rocky dragon known as Shockblast. It came as a surprise what the massive dragon did to get up. He kept rolling from side to side until he rolled up to the top of the cavern. He dropped down, and landed on his feet. A large section of the wall caved in, revealing a hidden tunnel. " Ohh, you wanna go down that way? " he asked his larger cousin.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items