With temperatures rising over 143°C (289.40°F) in most areas, the only relief is during the nights when it is much cooler. All travelers are advised to keep to the local towns on the desert's outskirts and avoid traveling too far from civilization. (+3 Endurance, +2 Defense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Wilt'no Desert

Out of the Blue [Seru~]

Postby Celtic » 12/27/2009 10:16 PM

((Erm... Yeah, Krissy was being used XD So I flipped characters again. This is Quail P=))

What. The. Bloody 'ell was she doing here. One minute she was padding along minding her own jolly business when suddenly the forest and all shade whatsoever died. It just like died. Right then and there. And sadly, Quail wasn't paying any attention whatsoever until she snapped out of dream mode. Crap. What a lovely thing... Not. So when she noticed where she was, well... Quail kinda died a little inside. Things didn't really go wrong for her much and then this, well this was so drastic she was ready to break down. Not really, but tears did loom just behind her calm poised face. She wanted to scream and beat the sand, but did she? No. Because no one would witness it and therefore, there was absolutley no reason for throwing a tantrum.

Quail heaved a great sigh. So here she was without a person or without... Well anything really. Bah. Oh well, though someone had to come along sometime! Quail just sat her furry butt down and laid there, her tails swishing in the sand, making pictures only to have them blown away or covered up by the flowing gritty earth. So now she must do something she absolutely dreaded. Wait.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's
in love and flowers pick themselves

- e. e. cummings

[ Z o o P e n ][ W i s h l i s t ]
Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 199
Donate