With temperatures rising over 143°C (289.40°F) in most areas, the only relief is during the nights when it is much cooler. All travelers are advised to keep to the local towns on the desert's outskirts and avoid traveling too far from civilization. (+3 Endurance, +2 Defense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Wilt'no Desert

Re: Friends Forever? [P]

Postby DistortedBrwain » 05/28/2010 8:15 PM

Akuma tilted his head a bit. "So I was right." he merely stated dryly, not really caring whatever was going on with her in the least.
Yet she kept on ranting about herself. He sighed and rolled his eyes dramatically as she was talking what she was suffering from, how she felt about it, and even laughing about it at some point.

He thought it was rather twisted that she only trusted those who tried to kill her, but he thought he knew what she meant. There was this feeling of a bond when she said that. Since he was kind of the same. Only he did not solve it with killing, but with distancing everyone from him an keeping all social contact at  bay.

He just had to respond. "I do not think you really trust the ones who tried to kill you. You just know they have bad intentions already, so you don't get emotionally attached to them, and may get hurt in the end unexpectedly by having them shatter your heart. You feel safe around those you know who want to kill you, since you know for sure they are out to hurt you, and you are prepared." he said with a shrug.

He faintly sighed when she said he had to deal with her. "As long as you keep that trap shut and don't turn pshycho again." he murmered in an unfriendly manner. "Just leave as soon as you are able to." he said.

He wondered why she seemed to like Nyuu, when Nyuu handled her the bottle and she smiled. Nyuu never attempted to kill her. Then why did Kesha trust her?

He frowned at Kesha when she asked him what he did to Nyuu. "Are you nuts, you hardly even know me and Nyuu." he said. "Nyuu chose to stay here, she could have come with me. Besides Nyuu and I are hardly friends, hardly associated with one another. She does not even know my name." he felt, wanting to call upon justice. He hated it when others made assumptions. Sure her asking what he did, was normal. But then right after that she assumed that he abandoned someone.

"Please." he said with an annoyed voice, as he raised his paw and made a throwing gesture. "Don't bother. I don't give a rats ass about what happened to you, whether it is told directly or indirectly." he said, since she seemed to think he was even interested in her story, as he yawned and lied down, putting his head on his front legs and closing his eyes, to make apparant to her he was done talking to her.

Nyuu cheered with glee as the water she put on Oro made him come around. He heard her call for kesha, and Kesha helped him up. Nyuu smiled broadly, as she saw the two getting reunited again, and looked into the Yonyuu's direction worriedly. She was hoping they could all be friends. She owed him his life, so she wanted to help him, but he didn't wanted to be helped.
And here was Kesha, with Oro, who wanted to be helped. Whom could become good friends. Why couldn't they just all get along. She was torn between what to do.

It would probably take some time for Kesha and Oro to recover though, she figured. So maybe that time, would maybe develop a better understanding between them and the Yonyuu and they might end up becoming friends as well. She really hoped so.

She wondered why it was that the Yonyuu seemed to want to be such a lone wolf. Did he really like it or what? She was not sure.

My Pen! <33

Sorry if I am slow to reply, work is eating my brains. >< Summertime for a nurse means working triple as much and triple as hard. =/
DistortedBrwain
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 115
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 05/28/2010 8:32 PM

I really don't want to go psycho again either. Dead bodies are icky..." She sighed. "You know, I think they make medicines for things like this. Medicines that make you stay sane. Cept I'm worried that those would lock me into my bad side..."

Of course you left her. You know, words mean a lot. Acting like a jerk pushes people away...being a bastard pushes people away...mortally injuring people's mothers so they need cash so bad they'd do anything for it pushes people away...a lot of things push people away.

"Plus," Oro added on, "I distinctly remember you telling her to go away. So yeah. Don't be stupid. Unlike Kesha, I do have a mind and a memory, and I don't suffer from any pyschological disorders. Except being a Bleeder. I mean, I kind of am a pyschological disorder." He turned to Nyuu, and he would have smiled, had his jaw been able to move in such a way as to do so. "Thank you ever so much," he said, grinning. The world was good, nothing had fallen apart, Dystath was gone, Kesha was sane(ish), and best of all, other-Kesha didn't seem to be triggering very easily despite this Akuma-fellow's jerkass behavior.

"Could you try to be slightly more polite, sir Akuma? I'd rather the world be a happy place than a sad one. What fun do you take in standing here tossing insults at us like a flower-girl tosses petals? It sure isn't helping anyone, now is it? You're angry, Keshie is in a worse mood, I have a headache, and I doubt dear Nyuu here likes listening to fighting very much...So yeah...It's not hard to put a smile on your face for once. I manage it and I'm a broken heart, so you can too!"

Oro was an optimist. Akuma was a pessimist. He wasn't sure about Nyuu, but she sure seemed optimistic. The other Kesha had been very optimistic - nothing made her unhappy or grouchy, she had one mood - something along the lines of "let's kill things! Yay!" It wasn't goal-optimism, or the common, conventional optimism, but it was optimism.

This face of Kesha seemed a bit skeptical, and yet rather polite. And bipolarish. Then again, he had always figured that the demonic Hydrokuhna was some sort of crazy-ass bipolar. She acted the part, too. And she seemed rather misanthropic. Or would it be miskuhnathropic?

Whatever it was, there was one thing for sure - she wasn't comfortable around other kuhnas. She preferred others of different species. He, of course, was an exception, but he was a shapeshifting Bleeder. There was very much a difference between the two groups.

You've been known to obsess over the future,

Do you think you'll get away from the past?

As you starve yourself just to make it through to midnight,

Consider what you might have found.

You think you've got a good thing now?
Ludo - Topeka

.:Pen:. .:Clickables:. .:Wishlist:. .:Journal:. .:Characters:.
rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 43
Donate
Location: Riding a giant pit bull through the sea of kittens to meet the lion king!

Postby DistortedBrwain » 05/29/2010 6:54 PM

((You may want to edit the part where Oro refers to Akuma as Akuma sir, since nobody else but Akuma knows Akuma's name. ))

Akuma sighed heavily when Kesha started to talk about herself again. Did she have a platter in front of her head? Didn't he just say he didn't care, and that she had to shut up? He groaned, and remained to lie with his eyes closed, trying to pretend they weren't there, that the annoying Kesha who thought she was the greatest thing in the world, was not there.

When she insulted him, trying to make him believe that he indeed left Nyuu, he innerly shrugged.  But not in the sense Kesha meant it. He had left the one who had been stalking him, the one whom he never told he wanted her to stick around with him. Nyuu had unwillingly followed him around.

When the other Kuhna joined in, Akuma could feel how his blood started to boil. Those idiots really thought they knew it all! He thught.

"How would you like it, if I followed you around, when you did not ask for it, when you do not want it?" he snarled, as he sat up again. "Seriously, you don't know half of it, you weren't there yesterday were you? Or were you stalking me AS WELL?"

"I don't think so,  so I would advise you to use that mind that you do have according to youself, since in your condition it isn't a smart thing to play the smart-ass on me. Or you might desire I break your jaw in half." he said with an ice-cold tone.

"Nyuu, if she desired, would have followed me anyways, even if I told her to go away, since I told her countless times, yet she never stopped following me around."

Nyuu was just turning her head to the Yonyuu and then to Oro, listening to the conversation, flailing all the way, because the way the conversation did seem to go, did not seem good to her at all. She was afraid they might end up fighting again, and that was the last thing she wanted.

"Tsch." Akuma replied to Oro's words. "If your dear Keshie.." he started, his voice drained with sarcasm. "had shut the hell up when I told her to do so just a few minutes ago, we would not have this totally useless conversation. If someone here needs to be more polite, it is you two two, since you are the one who came upon us, trying to kill Nyuu. And you think I am the crook here, for being pissed about that? You guys ruined my peaceful day. Is it so odd to ask two bastards who ruined my day and whom I had to battle to save Nyuu to get the hell away from my territory?"

"If there is someone who can make the world a happy place it would be your dear Keshie, since she is the one who spreads death and grief all around. If someone has to be polite it is you two." he said, knowing now that the Kuhna was indeed the bleeder who transformed into this form.
"You were the ones who came here, being all murderous, trying to kill us. And you dare tell me that I should be fricken polite to you? That sure is some nerve you got there, seriously." Akuma snarled. "How high up in the clouds are you with your head, really."

Nyuu flailed again and ran over to the Yonyuu. "Stop it!" she shouted, as went to stand in front of the Yonyuu facing Kesha and Oro, and raised her upper body and put her front paws outstretched in front of her, as if she was trying to protect Akuma. She had a sad look on her face.

"Please..." she begged, as her big blue eyes started to water up. "H...he saved my life." she said with a watery shaking voice. "I know he may not seem nice, but he is.." she said. She knew this, why else would he save her life. If all, she trusted the Yonyuu more then Kesha still. Just because Kesha tried to kill her, and the Yonyuu tried to save her.

"I am not, nor do I want to be considered nice." Akuma said dryly. "I merely like to be left alone, and not be expected to take care and accept  someone who attacked you and me for no fricken reason. The Devil only knows when she goes mad again, and we have to fight her again. It would do her well to get the hell away from here before that happens" he said, his eyes glowing again. Nyuu knew what he meant by that and she was sad that the Yonyuu did not seem to believe in the good side of Kesha, and that when they helped her, that would never have to happen again.

She figured the Yonyuu had his reasons to try and keep everyone away from him though. And she understood why the Yonyuu was pissed off at them.

She wanted it to end, and asking the Yonyuu wasn't going to help, she figured. So she asked Kesha and Oro.

"It is true, he made it clear that he didn't want me around. But I did follow."
Nyuu shuddered, as she went on. "Because I hate to be alone..and...he gave me apples." she smiled faintly at that though.
"I trust him, more then anything. Even if I was unwanted, he never harmed me, he even saved me...I think...he.."

She dropped silent and letted her paws drop.

"Don't get so worked up, it isn't worth it." Akuma said to Nyuu, a bit grumpy but there was assurantion in his voice.

Nyuu smiled sourly, figuring the one she didn't wanted to get so worked up, was the one telling her not to.

((My goodness, Akuma really is a terrible jerk hahaha I love him for that though, I never RPed a jerk so it's a nice change lol))

My Pen! <33

Sorry if I am slow to reply, work is eating my brains. >< Summertime for a nurse means working triple as much and triple as hard. =/
DistortedBrwain
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 05/30/2010 12:25 AM

(Keshie's a unique character for me too...You know, Dark!Kesha could get death penalty in most states for desecration of a corpse, homicide, and homicide with aggrivating factors.))

"I wouldn't know if I was stalking you. I doubt I was...I've never been much into stalking. Hey, want to hear an emo tale? No? Okay, fine by me." She smiled softly. "I can't 9decide if you're a total ass or if you're a jerk with a heart of gold. It's a term we used in literary analysis, cause we were studying common character personality traits.

Oro chimed in in his own chittering way. "Keshie, be quiet, I'm sure he'd be a nice guy if we hadn't tried to kill him. On subject...Well, sir, it wouldn't bother us. Better to have an unwanted demon following you than an axe-crazy...Followers don't bother us if they aren't kuhnas. We don't like other kuhnas. Especially not glowy ones. We're much more fond of hanging out with whatever random person we end up chatting with. Except before it always led to murder. I don't think you'll try to murder us, and I've no intention of harming you. Please know that if you do attempt to harm Keshie, I will fight, even though I've  really little experience in actual fighting. I mostly sit around and get blood all over everything.

"Head in the clouds? Not at all. Kesha's brain-damaged, and part of  her skull is collapsed inwards. And she's about fourteen mentally. So subsequently, she doesn't understand complex subjects like retribution. I mean, she's slightly mentally retarded."
After a glare from the Kuhna, he continued on. "Hey, do you want me to look at that wound of yours? I have some healing magic and I really am terribly sorry.

He looked at the little Nyuu and nodded. "I suppose you're right. Aren't we all sometimes a bit harsh on the outside, though? I'm a Rotten Kuhna, by all rights I should be a total bastard, but I don't really think I am one. Oh, and Mr. Yonyuu of an unknown name? Psycological disorders function quite differently than emotions, so yeah...

Kesha nodded sadly. Trust. She had lost that to Dystath. She had lost everything to Dystath - her family, her spirit, her sanity, her - no. Don't think about that. Puppies and kitties...yeah. Dystath was a total bastard. He was the only person she had ever killed herself, she, not her crazy side. He had stained her in so many ways...

Self-conciously, she raised a bloodstained paw. Somewhere, with all that innocent blood, was his blood. Always there, watching her. He'd never  be really gone.

"Trust...trust but carry a knife. Old proverb..."

(3.2)(0.4)
(just a note, though he uses male pronouns, Oro is genderless.Cause he's a bleeder.)

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate
Location: Riding a giant pit bull through the sea of kittens to meet the lion king!

Postby DistortedBrwain » 06/03/2010 8:40 PM

Akuma nearly frowned when Kesha started to rant again. He wanted to tell her he didn't care if she though he was a jerk or not. He had rather wanted her to think he was a jerk, since he had no intentions to become their friends.
But the fact she spoke at him as if she was better then him (it seemed so to him) was ticking him of. He was one of justice, and no matter the reason, he never thought it fair to hurt someone. You just didn't..

Oro cut her off, and Akuma figured that was a good thing, since he was not sure how long Kesha would have ranted on if Oro had not.
He smirked and grinned a bit when Oro said Kesha was slighty retarted. Slighty? I'd say pretty much.. He smartly kept his mouth shut though, figuring the only way to keep these critters from finally shutting up, was to not respond to them anymore.

All this time Nyuu was listening with peaked interest. Her eyes focusing on Oro as if he was the greatest story teller alive. I seriously wonder how Nyuu could have survived for this long, being so naive, it hurts to see it. Behead her for this I wanted, but she does not seem to want it, so she will find out the hard way. Akuma thought, as he letted himself slip away in thought, not to have to deal with the nuisance of Oro chattering away at him.

Nontheless, it was hard to ignore Oro, since eventhough he did not wanted to admit, he was curious about what the Kuhna bleeder was saying at him. He twitched his ears a bit when Oro offered to heal his wounds and told him his apologies.
He shurgged. "I am fine. It's okay." he said, a little more mildly, figuring if he was just being polite, eventhough it was fake, they might leave sooner and not discuss unimportant matters with him all the time.

Nyuu nodded when Oro told her she was right. "Yes." she said. "One can look evil and should be evil by nature, though may not. Some people hid their emotions behind a cold mask, because they are afraid.." Nyuu said. Akuma perked his ears. Wasn't that what he was doing, not that he was scared, well in a way, but not that way..

Nyuu did not seem to be so naive after all, still he felt like she putted herself in a lot of danger. Then again, if one did not risk this, if she did not, she migth become a rotten soul like him too, living a lonely life, out of fear to be hurt again, so not trusting anyone, and driving everyone away that wanted to make contact. Having lived alone for so long, you can not even imagine living with company anymore, and having become so adjusted to living alone that being with someone was a pain.

"Well said." Akuma said to Kesha's words about trust. "Take those words to heart Nyuu." he said, before he putted down his head on his paws again and closed his eyes. Of course the wounds he had were "nothing more but a scratch" as he said, but nontheless they had worn him down, also walking quite a long distance in the scorching heat had drained some of his energy as well, so he really could use a nap. Problem was, if these critters wouldn't stop rambling he wouldn't be able to.

he wondered what he would do if this would keep going on for too much longer.

I could, make the oasis my temporarily retreat. Or maybe show them to it? It would be a better place for them to stay as well, and then I have my own spot to myself again... he wondered.

My Pen! <33

DistortedBrwain
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 06/04/2010 9:29 PM

((sorry if this is short. There's not much to respond to. And I'm busy trying to find an anime I like
"If you're sure..." Oro sighed. So this yonyuu fellow, he was the sort who liked to go it alone. That was his choice. It was too much work to convince people that he was their friend. Specially if they didn't want help or friends. It was just a waste of time.

He turned to Nyuu, listening to her words carefully. How true they were. Dark!Kesha had had her mask of insanity, not quite the same as coldness, but similar, and, well...it was less scary, it was more honest. On the other hand, Dynasty's mask was one of kindness, politeness, and happiness. That was terrifying. It was horrible to see something that could be so scary and cruel and evil, but still seem so kind and polite and regal. Like some sort of evil court, where the king bows all courtly while he orders death.

"You're right, mostly, Nyuu...but it's not the silent and cold ones that are the worst. It's the ones who act really nice even though they're not so nice...And then they go crazy one day. I'm sure Kesha could give you some kind of literary analysis term for that."

Nyuu was a lot more wise than one might think. He had mistaken her for being like his Kesha-dearie - cute, and kind, but not very smart or wise. The sort of person who's easy to hurt, but fun to be around. At first, Nyuu seemed like Kesha had originally been at first - so trusting it was painful. That was why he had trusted her with Kesha when he knew he might not be in any shape to protect her. But she had wisdom, too, something that Kesha had never really had. She had needed the dark to keep her alive for a while, and it had become her. That was the hard part. Oh, but he was (mentally) rambling, no! Stop.

"You're right, little Nyuu, and Oro's right too. But I think we all wear masks of sort. Being open and true to yourself can be scary." She yawned.

(4.2)(1.4)

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous