With temperatures rising over 143°C (289.40°F) in most areas, the only relief is during the nights when it is much cooler. All travelers are advised to keep to the local towns on the desert's outskirts and avoid traveling too far from civilization. (+3 Endurance, +2 Defense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Wilt'no Desert

Friends Forever? [P]

Postby DistortedBrwain » 05/11/2010 9:56 AM

Image & Image

Nyuu & Akuma
P: 19     P: 19

``

Akuma yawned and his eyelids fluttered, as the sun shone it's first few rays down upon his fur. The sun was slowly rising, ready to once again scroch the world in it's heat.
Akuma wated to climb to his feet, when he suddenly noticed a little creature lying there against his belly, all curled up into a little ball.
Then suddenly he remembered it all. He innerly growled at the annoyance.

He quickly stood up, which caused the little furball to roll down since the ground here was very irregular due to it splitting up by the heath. The little ball rolled down and smacked into the base of the tree they'd been sleeping under.

The little creature exclaimed an unfamilair sound that had both shock and pain in it. It quickly jumped up, and turned around to fake Akuma and give him and angry stare.

"Why did you do that?" it asked. Akuma sat down with his back turned to the little creature, completely ignoring it. "Hey, I asked you something!" the little voice rang angrily. He could hear the little reaper tip-toe over to him, walking around him to face him. Akuma closed his eyes.

"Why are you such a meanie?" it asked, pouting, though Akuma couldn't see. it was silent for a while, and Akuma waited a bit, before opening it's eyes. He had figured the little Reaper had gone away or at least was asleep again or something.
But none of this was true. No, he looked straight into the bright blue eyes, that had a sarcasting but triumphantical gleam in them. "Ha! I knew you wouldn't last long!' the little Reaper said with triumpf in it's voice.
Akuma shrugged and got up. "Leave me alone.." he said before walking off.

My Pen! <33

Sorry if I am slow to reply, work is eating my brains. >< Summertime for a nurse means working triple as much and triple as hard. =/
DistortedBrwain
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 115
Donate

Re: Friends Forever? [P]

Postby DistortedBrwain » 05/11/2010 11:07 AM

The little Reaper frowned as it ran after Akuma. "We slept together, and this is how you treat a lady?" it shouted, with an heartfelt voice. (lol)

Akuma stopped in his tracks, yet he did not turn around to face, well her, he found out it was a she. Somehow he knew, but with little creatures that always had high pitched voices once could never be too sure.

"I didn't invite you." Akuma said dryely before continueing his stroll. He had no idea where he was going to be honest, and he wished he had stayed in the shade of the tree. The sun was rising further and further and it was getting hotter by the minute. His dark fur wasn't really helping either.

The fact he was a demon that could control fire did make him able to withstand heat more though, so the heat didn't really wear him out. Still it was more comfortable in the shade.

"Well...fine. I will be all alone again then..." the little Reaper said, with a sob in her voice. Akuma grinded his clawn into the hard ground, he knew he was going to hate himself for this. But when it was talking so sad like this, he succumbed. Why can't she just leave me alone?

"Why are you alone then? Surely there are other creatures out there you can hang with. Trust me, you don't want to be with someone like me." he said without growling or sacasm, though he said the last part with determination.

The little Reaper sniffed. "There aren't...there aren't any others..." Akuma stood still, his eyes twitching to the back at every sob that came from the littlle Reaper.
"Are you a demonic creature as well?" he asked, in a more friendly tone. Maybe they were in the same boat then?

My Pen! <33

Sorry if I am slow to reply, work is eating my brains. >< Summertime for a nurse means working triple as much and triple as hard. =/
DistortedBrwain
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DistortedBrwain » 05/11/2010 11:39 AM

The little Reaper shrugged. "Say if you want to hear my story, can we please go back to tha tree?" she asked, huffing a little bit.
Akuma turned around, to finally face the little Reaper. "I will listen to your story, if only you promise to leave me alone after that." he said, hoping to finally get rid of the darned little thing.

The little Reaper however did not fall for this. Though it had not missed the weak spots this Yonyuu had. It seemed to do her biding if she showed sadness. She did not even had to fake it. She truly was sad, and now that she finally found someone who either did not scream in terror and ran away, or tried to kill her, she didn't wanted to be alone again.

Maybe her story, would convince him, to have her stay with him. Maybe it would melt his heart. Eventhough he seemed like quite fiery creature, his heart seemed frozen.

And so she nodded. "Alright."
Akuma grinned and walked back to the tree where he plopped down into the shades with a content sigh.
"Go ahead, tell me." he said to the little Reaper, bracing himself for what would come.
No matter how sad it is, do not fall for it. Like always, they will take advantage of you, or lure you out to get killed. he told himself. Yet he knew, this Reapers story may hold truth. It really seemed sad and lonley. But that shouldn't be his concern, now should it?
And he himself had gone through far too much  believe everything right away anymore.
And he much rather just be alone. Being alone meant nobody could harm you or betray you. Not like anyone ever wanted to be with him. And the ones that seemed to, only seemed to indeed.

The little Reaper nodded, and sat down in front of Akuma.
"First of all, my name is Nyuu. I was born into a big group of Myu Reapers of various kinds. Our kind is somehow hated upon and shun by society."
"We were okay with that since we lived in a pretty deserted place, where no other creature could find us. Or so we thought..."
Her voice wavered.

"Hunters came, somehow they found us...and they..they killed everyone.." Nyuu's eyes started to gleam with tears, as Akuma saw it happening in his mind. That's terrible... but he tried to shake his feeling of empathy away as he listened to Nyuu's story.

"I am blessed with the ability to run very fast...as you may have noticed.." she said, while looking at Akuma. Akuma merely gave her a small nod.
"Though, I am not sure if you can call it a blessing...but I outran the hunters and got away safely. But I lost everyone. And every other creature I met up untill now either tried to kill me...or just ran away in fear."

"So I think I wasn't blessed at all...I might have been better of death.."
she softly muttered under her breath with an heartbroken voice.

My Pen! <33

DistortedBrwain
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 05/11/2010 11:47 AM

The dark blue Hydrokuhna growled, stretching its bloody wings out. Her thick fur, dyed inky-blue from her Bleeder's blood, was still in the windless desert. The last drug - the last murder - was wearing off, and it was time for some more fun. Oro chittered nervously on her back, worried that someday she'd bite off more than she could chew. She had two enemies this day, and that might be a bit much.

The Kuhna prowled down to the pair, sneaking around to leap at the Invert Myuu Reaper, going for the throat. Her wings shone in the sun that she was not yet used to, however, giving her away at the last moment. But she couldn't stop now - her leap had already begun. She growled, putting all her weight in her front, prepared to strike like a bullet. A very large, tiger-like bullet.

(short post is short, but it's just introducing my dear Kesha)

You've been known to obsess over the future,

Do you think you'll get away from the past?

As you starve yourself just to make it through to midnight,

Consider what you might have found.

You think you've got a good thing now?
Ludo - Topeka

.:Pen:. .:Clickables:. .:Wishlist:. .:Journal:. .:Characters:.
rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 43
Donate
Location: Riding a giant pit bull through the sea of kittens to meet the lion king!

Postby DistortedBrwain » 05/11/2010 11:58 AM

Akuma had no idea how to respond to Nyuu. He was a bit shocked by her story. Also because they did seem to be in pretty much the same position. Both feared, hated and unwanted.
Still, he didn't know yet, if he wanted to concern himself with her. Her story seemed true, she seemed to be very sad. But still. It wasn't like he could do anything about it.

"Toughen up, with an attitude like that, you'll never get anywhere. he said, with a growl.

His ears twitched as a sound was approaching them. With a start he sat straight up to see a dark blue Kuhna with wings? He frowned. That was extroadinary. He qucikly shook his head, that wasn't the point was it.

What was the point was that it was leaping right for Nyuu. He knew the little Reaper wouldn't stand a chance against a creature like this. At least, it didn't seem like it.

"Nyuu, look out!" Akuma shouted with a warning, as the crying Nyuu looked at him with a dazed expression.

Akuma jumped right in between Nyuu and the leaping Kuhna.

(short posts are okay, sometimes there is nothing else to add up to the story before the other one replies, at least I think so x3)

My Pen! <33

DistortedBrwain
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 05/11/2010 12:06 PM

Kesha struck, of course, but the movement had weakened her blow, and the Yonyuu was still larger than her. Though the blow would have killed the Invert Reaper, it could at worst only knock a creature like a Yonyuu a few feet back. She hissed, a deep rattling sound coming from her throat. Her wings shot up threateningly, and her inky, bloody eyes stared unblinkingly into the Cursed Yonyuu's.

"Who are you, and why did you prevent me from my prey?" She turned to show blood and scars all along her other side. "I've killed many more than you. I suppose you could say I'm a druggie, but my drug is death and blood and gore."

Oro looked around. "My lady," the Bleeder said, "perhaps we should leave these ones to their own devices. They are demons like us and the feline is likely a better fighter than Im not to mention our bond. For all practical purposes, we're outnumbered, and we have no element of suprise to back us up against these ones."

"Shut up!" the Kuhna roared, loud enough to frighten the tiny lizard, who wasn't even a foot long. "I need to kill..." she hissed, a mad glint in her eyes. "I need to kill..." She waved extended claws through the air threateningly. "And these fellows, demons as us or not demons, are my prey!

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate
Location: Riding a giant pit bull through the sea of kittens to meet the lion king!

Postby DistortedBrwain » 05/11/2010 12:38 PM

Akuma sighed. Heavily. "When will the nuisances stop.." he wailed. He looked at the Kuhna as it hissed and made her wings shoot up.

"You're pretty made up there aren't you?" He asked it with a calm but sarcastic voice, to show he was not the least impressed by what she said and the various scars on her body.

Nyuu however gasped and duck away behinds Akuma's front paws. "She is maaaad, and I don't want her to eat me!" Nyuu shouted out, while trembling.

"Tsch, just a while ago you said you thought you'd be better of dead.." Akuma could not help but to state bluntly. "I...know.." Nyuu muttered softly.

Now this Khuna seemd to argue with a bleeder that was riding on her back. "Well, at least the bleeder does not lack common sense like you." Akuma spoke in a taunting voice.

"Stop it!" Nyuu shouted as she gave Akuma's paw a little nudge. "Don't make it worse...let's just run okay?" she ask with a pleading voice, as she noticed Akuma was getting into a fighting stance.

"You can run if you like, but I sure as hell am not." Akuma said, as he gave the Kuhna a foul grin. She though she could kill him eh? He would kick her senses back into her, he would. And if for the unlikely event her senses wouldn't come back to her, oh well, it would be a shame.
But he surely was not going to run away for something that wanted to kill him. Oh no!

My Pen! <33

DistortedBrwain
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 05/11/2010 12:56 PM

Oro had had enough of Kesha's foolishness. She meant everything to him, and he couldn't let her get hurt again - that was why he lived, to protect her until she could heal enough. But like her heart, he was a Void, and he might be that way for a long time. He was quite thankful that she hadn't trained in Dark resistance, because he had to take her mind over now.

She fought the controlling web of his magic, but her own mind was chaotic and disorganized, and he was her heart. She couldn't fight that. She didn't want to fight him, she just wanted to submit, and let him take over. He was smarter now, and she was loosing her own mind. The lizard bit down on his tail absentmindedly, blood spurting out, but Kesha was too bloodstained to stain further.

I'm sorry, Kesha, but you are my heart and soul, and I won't let you be injured in such a foolish and one-sided fight. He's larger than you. You may be better trained, but they also outnumber us, and we aren't much better trained. We have no advantages.

"I have taken over my Lady's body, and I apologize for our transgressions. Kesha is broken, more broken than most. She was abused by those she loved, left to die...I can't say more. It's her life, not mine, and I won't share it, you know." He grinned her smile across her maw sadly. Nothing had ever gone right for them. Why couldn't they ever get a break from this all? What did they ever do to anger anyone? They were demons, sure, but they hadn't been before that pain.

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DistortedBrwain » 05/11/2010 1:35 PM

Akuma raised one of his so eyebrows, as the Kuhna suddenly stopped growling and went to stand in a normal non-attacking pose.

Then she spoke, but it was as if she was not speaking herself. So it appeared the bleeder had taken over? He smiked at the comment the bleeder made via Kesha.

"You already shared it.." he responded driely. "And yes please, I don't need to hear yet another sad souls story." He murmured grumpily as he sat down again, nearly squatting Nyuu, who quickly sprang backwards.

Akuma curled his fluffy tail around his body and stared at the Kuhna. What a wussy.. he thouhgt to himself. He had been through stuff like that, yet he didn't go berserk and kill everything on his path. If he had, he would've already eaten Nyuu as a snack.

Just then he realised how hungry he was, so he decided to get something to eat. He stood up again, completely ignoring the Kuhna, since for him he was done with them, and walked away. Nyuu followed him. "Where are we going?" she asked as she cautiously casted a glace into the Kuhna's direction.
Akuma stopped. "We?" he asked. He shook his head. "There is no we." he said, as he started walking again.

"But...but...""You told your story right, now leave me alone." Akuma said as he continued walking, leaving Nyuu pretty much in a bind.
She surely did not wanted to stay here to be with this creepy Kuhna, and though she was swift, she knew she felt safe being with Akuma. Somehow though, she felt sorry for this Kesha, she was sort of the same wasn't she, yet something different happened to Kesha then did to her, but they were both shunned it seemed.

Akuma knew they all three were. But he surely didn't wanted to suffer for the lot of them to help them, whereas no one had ever helped him. It was fine though, he could plough his own furrow.

"But you saved my life!" Nyuu shouted out. "Right, so the best way to thank me is to let me be." Akuma said. "Go bother the Kuhna or something."

My Pen! <33

DistortedBrwain
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 05/11/2010 1:53 PM

Seems like that Fellox is a rude jerk. And he doesn't seem to understand the half of it. You know you've been through a lot when you turned into a demon just because an ordinary body couldn't hold all your cruelty and hate, Oro sent to Kesha as he cracked a grin. Changed my mind. Attack if you want. But no killing, at all, only injuring for being a jerk.

The Hydrokuhna grinned, tensing. Oro lept off her shoulder, eyes returning to normal. "Hey, kittything!" he smiled. "How do you put up with that Fellox? He seems like Kesha's mate to me. That's not a compliment. Unless you like being an abusive, manipulative bastard. There are other words to describe him too, but I'm really not going to use those."

Kesha tensed even further, crouching down, heart pounding. Her back paws stretched out, carrying her into the air like a bullet. Everything felt like it moved slow to her as she sped towards the fellox, claws out, for the kill. Oro hissed.

"I told you you could attack him because of what he said about you. I specifically told you not to kill him!" He dropped his head and turned back to the - what was it again? Myuu Reaper? That sounded right - the Myuu Reaper. "God, I hate it when she's like this. She's sort of messed up...understandably...but it makes it hard for me to deal with her sometimes."

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DistortedBrwain » 05/11/2010 4:01 PM

(You put Fellox but he is a Yonyuu. x3)

Nyuu turned towards the bleeder as it apparantly referred to her when it said : kittything.
Akuma who was not deaf to what he was saying to Nyuu about him shrugged and kept on walking. He couldn't care less what this little buggar had to say about him.

"I might ask you the same question, if not for that Yonyuu you think so badly about, YOUR compagnion would have killed me by now." she said, anger in her voice, eventhough she was terrified.

Nyuu wanted to add more, but didn't really know what to say when she suddenly saw that Kesha tensed up and sprang towards Akuma, her claws out.

Nyuu let out a little fightened squeal. She didn't want for them to fight, and she didn't want for Akuma to get hurt. No matter how he had treated her, he had treated her to apples, and he had listened to her story and most of all he had saved her life. She was sure he had his reasons for wanting to be alone.

When she heard the bleader shout to Kesha that he specifically said not to kill Akuma, she knew this was serious. "Stop her! Please!" Nyuu shouted out in panic.

Akuma who had very strong senses, could sense that Kesha was coming for him. So he swiftly jumped around to see her coming for him, her claws aiming at him. He smirked. Little buggar let you out huh?" he asked, as he quickly sped aside to avoid her claws.
Just a little bit too late though, he could feel how one of her claws had grasped his snout, leaving a small bleeding cut. He saw it dripping down, and heard Nyuu scream in terror.
"Oh, it's on now." he said, as he angirly turned towards the Kuhna. Rage filled his body, and flames started to sprout from the red/yellow parts of his fur.
"Stop it! Oh please stop it!" Nyuu shouted as she ran over to them. Akuma focussed his eyes upon the Kuhna. "Don't distract me, shut up." he growled at Nyuu.

My Pen! <33

DistortedBrwain
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 05/11/2010 9:35 PM

((Sorry - I get them confused.))

Kesha blended back into the sands, hiding expertly. She employed guirella tactics just like a forest-soldier, striking, disappearing, and striking again. She had studied them first when reading a book about war - men who triumphed over much more powerful and high-tech foes by hiding and using the terrain. She mimiced those people.

Seeing the Yonyuu's rage, she grinned, leaping from where she had hid so quickly at an attempt to catch his flaming wings. She was a hydrokuhna...and water beats fire.

Oro hissed in anger, grabbing the Myuu Reaper's tail. "Listen. She's too angry and enthralled in her hate for me to do anything right now, so what we need to do is try to calm them down. I can create illusions to a certain extent...can you? And do you know of anything that might distract the Yonyuu? I promise you, I can create an illusion that will make it so the last thing on her mind is your friend. I've never done it before because it literally hurts, creating this illusion, it breaks her worse every time...and I'm the part that breaks. But for the sake of you and your friend, I'll go ahead. See, you're demons, like us. I'm hoping that you might be able to help Keshie...she means so much to me. I couldn't bear to see her hurt."

(Kesha employs tactics of strike, disappear, strike again. Just for the record.)
(0)

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DistortedBrwain » 05/12/2010 10:03 PM

Akuma was getting rather annoyed at Kesha's tactic to battle. "Attack and hide huh?" he remarked. "Come out and stop fighting like a wussy! he growled.

This Kesha thought her water abilities could defeat him? He grinned. His fire was from the depths of hell. He would vaporise her with his heat if she would come out again. He was building up heat in his body as he randomly avoided her attacks.

Building it up untill the point where she would let her hit him. She would feel, then, that it wasn't smart to do this. The fact that she was using the tactic she was using, made it possible for him to build up his heat like that. If they had just been fighting normally he would not have been able to gather his powers as quickly as this.

Nyuu squealed in surprise and anger and the bleeder grabbed her by the tail. A little annoyed she listened to what it said."She is berserk? Gee I did not notice yet.." She said, sarcastically but worriedly. "Can you like...not touch me?" She asked in an annoyed voice.

"Besides...why do you want to help me save the Yonyuu now?" she asked, tilting her head and narrowing her eyes. "Isn't it cover up for the fact that really you wish to save Kesha but can't do it on your own?" She asked, and shrugged.
"No need to answer that really, I apologise, It's just that I nearly got kiled right there. But one thing we agree on is that this needs to stop.."
Nyuu sighed. "I can't really create illusions but I do have the power of electricity." she said. "I can easily stun your Kesha, as she is a water kind is she not?" Nyuu asked. She figured why she didn't realise this sooner, but she was young and naive and when she was scared her instinct to run and hide took over.
Plus she hated to fight and harm others with her power, no matter what.

"That way you wouldn't have to break yourself and her futher. I can be forgiving, so if it helps, I can do that." she offered.

My Pen! <33

DistortedBrwain
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 05/12/2010 10:20 PM

Oro shook his head. "Keshie may look like a Hydrokuhna, but she's a demon, and we come from the dark, yannow. She can retract her water in an instant - she's using it now to extinguish your boy's flame. I'll be fine - it's no problem. I like being dramatic, okay? That's all. I'm not lying!" He shook his head. "The problem is, while Keshie's busy beating the shit out of things that aren't really there, she'll be vunerable to attack. Can you distract the Yonyuu?"

His mask glowed as he began to chanel his power, an inky black form rising from the ground and beginning to take a shape.

"If it helps, Keshie's a made demon, not a born one. She was born a Hydrokuhna...her mate hurt her so bad that her body couldn't hold her anger. For a while, she was like a wilted flower, all dull and grey and doing whatever I told her to. It was akward, reminding her to eat and drink. Then...she just snapped, I guess. She went insane and became convinced killing was the perfect drug, because it healled the pain in her heart and soul."

The hydrokuhna grinned. He called that full power? Hell was nothing to her - she'd been there before and found it plesantly warm. That was, after all, how she had been reformed from a Kuhna, a helpless and weak kitten, into a demon, who could fight. Who could heal. Yes, that's what she was doing - she was healing herself. She was making her heart whole again.

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DistortedBrwain » 05/13/2010 9:42 AM

Nyuu shook her head. "Do you honestly think a demon that was not born a demon could defeat a real full blooded one?" She asked, feeling a bit offended, as she was a full blooded demon herself.

"She may be able to retract her water, but she wouldn't see it coming, once her body gets hit by electricity the harm would have aleady been done." Nyuu sighed.

"I really wished you wouldn't be dramatic when it is not needed..." Nyuu said a little shaken.

When the bleeder explained what Kesha was, and how she had become what she was Nyuu nodded thoughtfully. "That's quite sad.." she remarked as she shuddered. "Do you agree with it? Do you also think killing others who weren't the ones who hurt her so badly is going to heal her? Even if she one day does snap out of it, it would devestate her I am sure..." Nyuu said. "And if she does not, she will only get corrupted more. The more blood she will taste, the more she will crave.." Nyuu said.

She may be young but she sure did know about things like this. She had seen various members of her family back then, go insane like this over their hurtful past. They always had to kill them. Her heart throbbed when she remembered this.

She shuddered and tried to shake it away. "Let's do it then." she said with a nod as she ran over to the Yonyuu and the Kuhna.

Akuma frowned when this Kuhna apparantly thought this was all he could do. He was just waiting for the perfect moment to blast her away. He was waiting for her to get tired so he could catch her while she was of guard. Jumping away every time to swiftly avoid her attacks while using his strong demonic senses to foretell where and when she would come for him again, was nothing to him, and surely soon she would get tired. It may take a while, since rage gave a lot of stamina, but it would happen eventually.

He hummed a song to himself as he dashed away again, to make sure to her he wasn't the least impressed or intimidated by her.

It seemed more like a game of tag then it did seem a real fight. It was starting to become a bit ridiculous. Or so Nyuu noted when she stood there watching them.

"Oi, what's this?" she shouted at the Yonyuu. "I thought you said you were going to fight?' she asked, attempting to distract him.
Akuma however stayed concentrated on what he was doing as he growled: "Hey don't tell me, tell her."
Nyuu pondered on what else to do since it didn't seem to distract him well enough, and looked at the bleeder with an expression of asking for help.

Seriously, I should just stun her.. Nyuu thought to herself, yet she asked him softly: "What do I do?"

My Pen! <33

DistortedBrwain
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next