With temperatures rising over 143°C (289.40°F) in most areas, the only relief is during the nights when it is much cooler. All travelers are advised to keep to the local towns on the desert's outskirts and avoid traveling too far from civilization. (+3 Endurance, +2 Defense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Wilt'no Desert

Re: Friends Forever? [P]

Postby rayquaza7996 » 05/13/2010 10:35 AM

"As a full-born demon - and a lovely purple one, too! - I can tell you that Kesha's got more experience in fighting than your yonyuu friend, and that being reborn is no different than being born." A blue light surrounded the black form, glowing and reshaping. ""I can't agree with what Kesha is doing, but I'm not even a foot long and I can't hold her mind very well. As for how to distract him...I dunno, offer him candy? Tell him that Kesha will explode when she dies? I heard that the orange and green Ancients explode easy. Kesha's pa was an Ancient...So was Kesha's mate. He was blue. This is a very complex illusion - it's sort of semiphysical and such, and it has a ghost as its base."

The form that rose out of Oro's cloud immediately growled, and then seemed to speak,  though the tounge was foreign to all but Kesha. She immediately turned from the Yonyuu to it, leaping at it with all her strength, bnut the illusionary Kuhna sidestepped. Oro growled.

"This isn't as bad as I felt it would be...she's stopped hating. She can't hate anymore, because she already hates so much. There's something disturbing about that. She should calm down if the Yonyuu stops attacking. Murder is a civil thing for her, you see, and she calms when she has something dead to curl up around - I swear, Kesha likes dead bodies like most girls like men. It's really creepy. But on topic, that thing there is made out of the ghost of a Soundscape kuhna and some illusions. There are ghosts everywhere, if you know where to look, you see, so  I exploited one. I wonder...That fellow there, hunters persued him, correct? I might be able to call the ghost of one."

You've been known to obsess over the future,

Do you think you'll get away from the past?

As you starve yourself just to make it through to midnight,

Consider what you might have found.

You think you've got a good thing now?
Ludo - Topeka

.:Pen:. .:Clickables:. .:Wishlist:. .:Journal:. .:Characters:.
rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 43
Donate
Location: Riding a giant pit bull through the sea of kittens to meet the lion king!

Postby DistortedBrwain » 05/15/2010 7:28 PM

Nyuu frowned. "More experienced in killing you must mean." she said a bit irked, wondering how the heck this creature could know who had more experience in fighting. He hardly knew the Yonyuu. She hardly knew the Yonyuu herself, heck she did not even know his name. She only knew the name of the blue killer machine the Yonyuu was fighting with.

"It would be wise if you didn't make assumptions like that, or it could mean you doom someday." she warned the Bleeder.

"Good idea. Yeah I will go and tell him I have candy for him! That will work!" she said a bit sarcastically, feeling like this suggestion would only give away to the Yonyuu that their intention was to distract him. She didn't know the Yonyuu too well but she didn't take him for someone that would be such a fool to fall for that.

"I know he loves apples but he doesn't seem like the kinda guy that would risk to make himself vulnerable even for apples. It would only give away to him we are trying to distract him if anything.." she said a bit sadly that this suggestion wasn't going to work.

She listened to his second idea and shook her head. "That wouldn't stop him, it wouldn't even stop me. Since then the options are either getting killed by her by ceasing to attack, or killing her and then possibly dying from her exploding. At the latter option he would at least die in pride." she said. "I don't know him all that well, but he does seem to have a lot of pride. she said, flailing a bit as she was at her wits end on how to distract him.

"So wait, if you told her to cut it out, she wouldn't listen to you?" she asked. "That's some friendship." she said with a sigh feeling bad for the Bleeder. "I can't say my relationship with the Yonyuu is any better though, but he isn't my friend, I just randomly met him yesterday." she explained. "Though he did just save my life.." she said, wondering if Kesha had done the same for this Bleeder and this was why he put up with so much from her.

Her eyes widened a bit as she saw a form rise out of the Bleeders cloud that growled. It spoke in a tongue she couldn't understand and she cocked her head at it, knowing this was an illiusion that the Bleeder had created as he had just explained he would do. She saw how Kesha turned away from the Yonyuu attacking this form with all her might.

Nyuu shuddered at the Bleeders next words. That sure is disturbing...how can one not hate because you hate so much? she wondered to herself.

"Ok, that freaks me out..."
Nyuu said, as the Bleeder told her there were ghosts everywhere. "Don't you mean spirits?" she asked, figuring that sounded a lot nicer.

She shook her head. "I don't know if he was pursued by hunters..like I said I only just met him yesterday afternoon, I don't even know his name yet." she said as she observed Kesha attacking the "ghost thing" and then looked at Akuma.

Akuma growled looking at Kesha turning away from him going for another Kuhna that appeared out of nowhere. He knew he could grab her from behind now, and bite her in her spine causing her to go limp and possibly even paralysed. He felt like it wouldn't be a fair fight though, and how cold Akuma may seem, he was far from heartless, and had his pride. So on he didn't wanted to gain victory in such a manner. So he stood there and stared at the other Kuhna and Kesha, then turned his gaze upon Nyuu and the Bleeder.

Nyuu looked at the Bleeder and smiled. "Seems distraction isn't needed." she said, nodding in Akuma's direction who didn't seem to intend to attack Kesha now. Akuma took a few steps into their direction, sensing the thing that Kesha was fighting with wasn't a real creature. He grinned. And they call me stupid. He thought to himself.

Not really planning on sticking around waiting patiently for a fair fight with a creature that turned her back on him so stupidly getting vulnerable to an attack of his at the moment a fake creature appeared, he shrugged and started to walk away, finally planning on getting some food.

Nyuu wondered what she had to do now. She figured maybe it was a good idea if Akuma indeed walked away. She could always search him out again later, surely he would return to the tree, and she was pretty curious what was going to happen with Kesha after the illusion created was turned into an illusion of a Kuhna she had killed. Not that she really liked Kesha as she had almost killed her, but she had confidence in the Bleeder. And she was prepared now. In the event that Kesha did come for her after she "killed" the illusion she would be prepared for it now.

She innerly kicked herself as she remembered Kesha nearly killing her, it reminded herself to always stay on her guard, even when sitting in a quiet pretty much deserted place, something could always sneak up on her. Never forget to always be aware of that Nyuu!

My Pen! <33

Sorry if I am slow to reply, work is eating my brains. >< Summertime for a nurse means working triple as much and triple as hard. =/
DistortedBrwain
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 115
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 05/15/2010 8:11 PM

Oro shook his head. "I say this from experience. Kesha has killed over seven hundred different people in the past two years, ever since we killed Dystath. He deserved it, though, that -" He broke off. "This can't distract Kesha for long, but I have an alternate form myself, and I can keep her in check or dicuss with her. I'm so terrbily sorry about all this...is there anything I ca n do to make it up?"

He couldn't help but feel bad when the cat shuddered - it was true that Kesha was a pretty barren, horrid creature. He couldn't even argue that. But he was her heart, and he knew that she was at core just broken - broken and confused. With what that bastard Dystath had done, he couldn't blame her. When something snapped in her, that was when she had become like this, and it was his fault for breaking her. Broken things could heal wrong if they didn't set properly, and you'd have to reshatter them and fic the splint. He sighed - it was almost too bad now, it would be hard to shatter, but he knew he could break her heart - he knew he could break himself - bad enough that it could be splinted, in a metaphorical sense, naturally. But he'd need help. He could ask the Myuu Reaper, but that was a scary thought - what if she got angry?

"I mean ghosts. Ghosts are dead spirits. Hey, miss...I have a really big favor to ask you. You see, the problem with Kesha is that when Dystath shattered her, she healed all wrong, like a bone if you don't splint it - it goes all wonky and you'll limp for life without surgery. The problem is, such surgery involves rebreaking the whole thing. Someone has to help her if I try to fix her now, and it can't be me, because I'm her heart, and if she shatters again, I shatter again. It won't take much to shatter her, but I need someone to help fix her...to help show her the good in life, you know? Or at least something like stealing, instead of killing. Kleptomania isn't the worst disorder ever."

The glow around his feet was unmistakably the same as he had glowed upon possessing Kesha and casting the illusion - that same inky purple. That was the color of his magic, the color of an ink-pot. It completely surrounded him this time, though, and it grew, forming a sizeable glowing mass. When it did dissipate, a Rotten Kuhna stepped out in place of the lizard - a bleeding Rotten Kuhna, but a Rotten Kuhna nonetheless.

"This is my alternate form."

((and we are now using the form of Oro as a Rotten Kuhna. Who is technically a whole nother pet with a different postcount.))

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate
Location: Riding a giant pit bull through the sea of kittens to meet the lion king!

Postby DistortedBrwain » 05/17/2010 7:36 PM

Nyuu blinked in disbelief. "O...over seven hundred different people...in two years?" she said in a shocked voice. She wondered who this Dystath was...the one who shattered her? So wait, actually Kesha killing so many other creatures...this Dystath was to blame for it?

She shuddered. She was happy that the hunters who had shattered her world pretty badly, didn't turn her into something like that. It had been hard though, to resist the urge to turn into a hating monster taking revenge onto everything that would meet her path. But he had persisted. She had fought it, believing there was still some good in this world.

She started to lose that hope though. Her she was, and she  finally met others like her, but they were already corrupted.one didn't wanted her to be with him (Akuma) the other wanted to kill her (Kesha) and the other...well he was apparantly the heart of the creature that wanted to kill her (Oro)...

Nyuu shrugged. "That's the same isn't it?" she said. "I just don't like the word ghosts.." she mused somewhat saldy under her breath. It was a scary thought that the spirits of the hunters who had chased them and died, might be lingering around her. Referring to them as ghosts somehow made it sound even worse.

She shrugged and shook her head. "I wouldn't know." she said, when he told her he was sorry and asked what he could do to make it up to her. Be my friend? A tiny voice in her mind asked. "But, it's okay...well not really.." she said as the hairs on her back stood up straight again when she recalled the moment Kesha's teeth nearly ripped her throat off. "I'll...I'll get over it. Just make sure she never tries to kill me again?" Nyuu asked with a shaky voice.

"So...you want to break her again and build her up properly now?" Nyuu asked, wondering how that would be done. "And...you need my help?" she asked. She frowned. "What can a small thing like me do?" she asked, a bit insecure if she could handle the task. "I..I don't want to mess up this fixing of her.." she stammered.

Then she figured, that being the usually bright person she had always been, and having a history of grief too, she may be indeed able to help Kesha. She was still rather insecure though. But she nodded. "I..I guess I will try to help." she said. It wasn't like she had anything better to do anyways. Though she also wanted to be with Akuma, but figuring he rather was rid of her then having her at his side, and these two seemed to wanted to have her here, at least the bleeder did.

Suddenly the Bleeder began to glow, and suddenly he turned into a Kuhna. It somehow still looked like the Bleeder, and it became apparant that it was the bleeder. Nyuu tilted her head to one side, her mouth opened into a gasp of surprise. "You should stop freaking me out." she said when she finally snapped out out it, and flailed from adrenaline.

"What is your name anyways? It would be nice to know.." Nyuu asked, hoping she could really trust this Bleeder...or Kuhna, or whatever he was. And that this wasn't some trick. She shuddered. I guess, that's the damage done to me...mistrusting others so easily. Though it's never bad to be cautious I suppose.. she told herself.

~

Akuma who had walked away in a slow and relaxed pace, was near the city again. Putting his nose in the air he sniffed. The wind was coming from the wrong direction, so he couldn't really smell the smells that were coming from the city. He wondered if the applestand would still be there. He shrugged and just dediced to check it out to see if it was. Like a shadow moving so swiftly one would look around in wonder what flew past them, he sped into the city.

Yes! It was still there. Well, not exactly. It wasn't market day anymore. But they were still breaking off some of the stands, as the market always lasted till late, and he saw how the apple-merchant was filling up his cart with his wares to journey onto the next city to offer his fresh apples. He covered it up with a cloth to keep the apples protected from the sun, and as fast as a shadow Akuma sped under the cloth when the merchant was walking to the front of the cart and climbed up on the seat.

The fresh scent of apples filled Akuma's nose, the cool apples were so nice against his warm fur. He buried himself in the apples, and as the cart started to move started nomming to his hearts content. The full stomach and rocking of the cart however, made him drowsily, and he eventually dozed off.

My Pen! <33

Sorry if I am slow to reply, work is eating my brains. >< Summertime for a nurse means working triple as much and triple as hard. =/
DistortedBrwain
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 05/17/2010 8:42 PM

"What can you do? Being small doesn't matter in matters of the mind, miss. I'm small, after all, and I've been pretty influential in Kesha's life. What you need to do is show her the good in life. I dunno, buy her an apple or something. After I healed her, we were still stuck here, crippled, in pain, with everything seeming drab. That might have made it worse. We actually came here because it's the fifth aniversary of my creation." He blinked. "I suppose I do often move rather quickly and I suppose that could be startleing. After all, you don't see Bleeders turn into Kuhnas every day. I mastered this form for Kesha's sake...because if I needed to protect her, I'd need to be larger." He sighed.

"My name? It's Whisperer, but that's a girly name. Kesha didn't know I was a guy when she named me, cause back then I was just that little voice that told her not to give up on life. She tried to kill herself once, you see...So call me Oro. After Oroborous, because I have a habit of chewing on my tail when I'm anxious about Kesha's health." He sighed. "Stand back. I'm not sure how bad this'll be...but you're not likely to see it. I'm a darkmage, after all, most of my magic involves things like evil flesheating dark mists. Which do not help visibilty."

Casting said mist, he lept.

The pair emerged from the mist and sand after about ten minutes of swipes and shouts, as one might've called the fighting. Oro was collapsed, Kesha was as well, her wings pressed close to her body. Her eyes were still open, however - she was concious, unlike Oro - and they seemed blank, uncaring.

"Hello. Who are you?" she droned at the Invery Myuu Reaper.

((I'm sorry for the copout fight scene, but it's hard to write Oro fighting with Kesha when you think about the fact that they're reflections of one another.))
(2.1)(4.2)

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DistortedBrwain » 05/19/2010 8:03 PM

(( That's alright ^^ ))

Nyuu nodded as she listened to Oro's explaination on how size did not matter when you wanted to help someone with your good intentions, with your mind. "I guess you are right!" she said with a smile.

She looked a bit worried when Oro explained what they would end up like after Oro would stop Kesha. So, that meant, she had not only have to help Kesha then, to patch her up but Oro as well? Well it seemed obvious since he technically was her heart.

She sighed when he said he mastered the kuhna form in order to protect Kesha, since he was bigger like this. Then how am I going to protect them, when they are both wounded? I understand showing the good in life, but...this is totally different.. She thought as she felt a bit of panic struck her heart.

She nodded when the Kuhna Bleeder introduced himself as Oro. "I..I am Nyuu." she said, still a bit confused and scared of what was to come and how she had to handle.

She stepped backward when he told her to, and saw a mist emerge, blinding her, and she could hear battle noises. They didn't sound pleasant and Nyuu was a bit frightened of what she would see when the mist would fade.

After a while, which seemed ages to Nyuu the mist did fade. She had actually kept her eyes closed, trembling a bit, but the sounds had stopped, so she cautiously opened one eye. There they were, Oro and Kesha, both lying there.

Kesha however, caught sight of Nyuu as she greeted her. Nyuu nearly sprang up a few meters up in the air at this, thinking Kesha was going to kill her now, and what with Oro lying there unconscious she was on her own against Kesha. She shuddered, when she realised Kesha apparantly did not intend to attack her.

She forced a smile onto her face, as Oro had told her she had to show Kesha the good in life. "Hello. I..I am Nyuu." she said. "Are you alright?

~

A big bump in the road caused the cart to jump up a bit, waking up Akuma who had been in apple heaven in his dreams. With a drowsy start he wanted to jump up, fiding that a cloth that had been spanned over the cart, prevented him from doing so.

A bit confused he shook his head roughly to wake up properly, and then he realised again where he was...or rather...where he wasn't. How long had he been asleep? How long was the cart already moving? He quickly snuck to the end of the cart, and poked his nose out, to see the road move away from underneath him. He sighed. Finally he could eat some apples in peace, and now he had to run for miles to get back home.

He shrugged. At least he had some peace and quiet now. He put his head back into the cart again, munching on some more apples, since the oppurtunity was just too appealing, before he swiftly jumped out of the cart, and started to slowly walk back to his "home." There was no rush after all.

He hoped those annoying creatures would have left his spot when he would get back.

My Pen! <33

DistortedBrwain
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 05/19/2010 8:44 PM

Kesha blinked. Am I alright? I'm not sure. I don't understand what's happening. My memory...but...then...no, I'm not okay. I'm a horrible bastard and I don't matter, just a harlot, that's all...

"This is going to sound horribly over-the-top, but that's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me. I'm not sure if I'm okay or not. I'm not sure what's wrong and what's right. I'm not sure if whatever cancer's affecting the world comes from me or everything else. Nothing's right. Nothing's ever right, and - Whisper!" she screeched, nosing the Bleeder. "Whisper? Whisper?! What happened to you?"

The bleeder stirred slightly, but stayed asleep.

"Oro? Oh, thank God you're alive!" She nuzzled him. "I'm sorry, Miss, but I was very concerned for my dear Oro's health. He is so dear to my heart. He is my heart. He's also the only thing close to my heart not to leave me." She blushed. "I must really seem like a freakshow, recounting my life story like this, or maybe a pity-seeker, but really, I'm not. I'm just looking for something to heal the pain in my heart. I've tried as many things as I've been able to afford, but none of it makes the pain end. It just won't go away, and the longer it stays, the bigger it grows!"

The more natural, less murderous Kesha was a very emotional person, that was for certain. She was always crying, or laughing, or grinning across her face. She never seemed impassive, because she never was. Right now, she was crying. She'd actually forgotten why she was crying, and then she remembered a bit, and then she cried even more.
(3.1)(0.3)

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DistortedBrwain » 05/21/2010 7:03 PM

Nyuu tilted her head and blinked when she heard Kesha's voice. It was so nice, and she sounded so different from before. The nicest thing someone has ever said to her? Nyuu thought. That's so sad, no one has ever been nice in this oh so simple way to her even? Nyuu wondered, feeling sorry for Kesha.

She listened to Kesha talk about not knowing whether she was okay or not and not knowing when right, and she pondered on how to explain the latter to her, when Kesha shouted out Oro's official name, yet in a shorter version. Nyuu's ears twitched in reponse to Kesha suddenly screaming and she rolled up into a little ball of fur, still rather on egde from Kesha attacking her earlier.

When Nyuu noticed that Kesha had ran over to Oro, being worried, and happy to find him still alive, Nyuu sat up again. Kesha turned back to her again, and Nyuu blinked and looked up at Kesha with her big blue eyes.
"Oh, that is perfectly alright, I am actually concerned about his health too, as well as yours.." Nyuu replied.

When Kesha started to talk again, and ended up crying, Nyuu tip-toed over to her, and she gently but carefully put her tiny paw on Kesha's. Then she shook her head. "If you are a freakshow, then I am as well." She said with a little voice. "And I don't think you are a pity-seeker...but I don't envy you for what you been through, you know. I am sure you had terrible things happen to you. As have I, so I can relate, though unlike you, I was fortunate enough to experience love and what it is like to have others treat me kindly." Nyuu explained.

"That's why I want to help you, you and Oro. I want to help to heal you, and make the pain end. I want to show you what it is like to have someone really care for you. Oro asked me to, and wel..." Nyuu shrugged. "So here I am!" she said as she smiled a bit insecurely.

She jumped up, trying to look enthusaistic, as if helping them was like an easy task for her, in order to encourage Kesha, and cheer her up.
"So we should first try to patch you two up, stay right here and I will fetch you two some water alright?" Nyuu offered. "I am sure some nice and cool water would also make Oro come around" Nyuu said with a worried frown on her face. Or so I hope...

~

Akuma sighed. The walk was peaceful, yet it was such a nuisance to make sure no humans caught sight of him. It was so tiresome to have to hide all the time as if he was some kind of criminal. Not that he would wanted tons of kids to run up to him, shouting "awe how cute" and cuddle him.

Akuma shuddered at the thought. The sun was pouring down now, and it was probably around noon since it seem to burn at it highest now. Eventhough apples contained a lot of fluid he was getting rather thirsty. As he neared the desert he knew there was a little oasis a little more to the east, and so he started to walk over there, hoping the longer it would take him, the higher the chance was those critters would have left his spot already.

My Pen! <33

DistortedBrwain
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 05/21/2010 9:54 PM

Kesha blinked. "Hmm? Then you know...thank you, then. It was traditional among my culture to shun one who had gone through what I had...they said it would make you impure, and crazy. Well, I suppose I'm a bit off the rocker, and considering Oro, I'm not really pure, either.

"You want to help? That's so new...you see, when I've talked to others, they've ignored me, or hurt me worse, or sent me away. They've never wanted to help me before, I've always just been a victim, a fool, an idiot. So I guess that made the pain worse...like when you try a medicine and it makes you puke and gives you a fever because you can't digest it proper.

"Oh, you'll get me water? That's so kind of you...I'm sure you're right, Oro'll be fine. Oro can't be dead, after all...he's part of me, and I'm okay. So he must be too.
"

This was a new thing for her. No one had ever cared for her before. And she felt like she could trust this kitty; she was female as well, and of a different species - she couldn't possibly betray her in the same way Dystath had. Dystath was a horrible Kuhna, the sort of kuhna who would make Lucifer cringe away.

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DistortedBrwain » 05/22/2010 7:55 PM

Nyuu shook her head. "No need to thank me.." she said, as she shrugged. "I mean..I know because I have been through similar stuff myself as well. I am not grateful for it, though I guess it helps me understand others who have been through similar events like that better."

Nyuu noded when Kesha explained what it was like when no one wanted to help her, but merely hurt her. "I had a family, the only ones who didn't wanted to hurt me, but they got hurt. Killed, right before my very eyes.." Nyuu muttere under her breath. "So eventhough I now lead a life where everyone merely wants to hurt me, I guess having known what it is like to be loved, gives me strenght." She explained. "That's why, I want to show you what it is like to be loved as well, it helped me hang on, so maybe it can mend your broken heart." she suggested. Not sure what else to say.

"And...I don't have anywhere else to go really. No one out there who cares for me or would miss me either. So I guess my cry for company is also a selfish reason as to why I want to help you an Oro." Nyuu said, figuring she had to say this, as it would not be fair.

She tilted her head and looked up with her innocent big blue eyes at Kesha. "So, I guess, in helping you an Oro, I am also helping myself."

Nyuu nodded when Kesha explained why Oro had to be doing okay. The assuration of this, made her feel a little bit better. Somehow she liked Oro a lot, he had stopped Kesha and had been friendly towards her. Though he knew in a way he was Kesha. As he was her heart. She thought it quite extroadinary. A heart that turned into a creature that was your compagnion? Why didn't her heart turn into a creature in those dark lonely times when she wished she was dead?

She shrugged it off and nodded. "Yes, I will get you water. So sit tight, and I will be right back alright?" she told Kesha, before she ran off, rather just seemed to vanish, for Nyuu's talent was to run as fast as the speed of light. Running as fast as her tiny paws allowed her, she aimed for the city. The best idea was to snacth a few bottles of water. She wasn't sure how she would transport them yet, but her brain would come up with something, or so she hoped.

~

Akuma reached the oasis, and drank water till he was satisfied. Most of the creatures there were birds, birds who could not harm him, and as soon as they saw Akuma arrive they all left. Akuma sighed as he plopped down for a little bit, wondering why he didn't make this his spot.

He knew though, if he did, none of the other creatures dared to come here to drink anymore, causing them to dry from dehydration. Akuma may seemed like a cold-hearted creature, but he still considered other living beings into everything he did. Eventhough so many had hurt and betrayed them, he knew he couldn't blame it up on every other creature out there. But he was too wounded to ever want to trust anyone ever again. Too afraid they may end up hurting them. He really did enjoy being alone and the silence, though at times he had to admit to himself...he wished there was someone there. Someone to talk to, someone to keep him company, have fun with, just someone.
But it was too risky.

He got up again, and still hoping though, the Kuhna would at least be gone from his spot, since that seemed like a creature one could not trust at all, he calmly trotted backwards to his tree.

He saw..two Kuhna's? One was this Kesha who seemed calmer now, and the other one, he did not see before. It seemed to be asleep or unconscious. His eyes scanned the area around his tree (well his tree, it wasn't his but he had been living underneath it for years now) and he saw no sight of Nyuu. What happened? Did Kesha eat her? Where did this other Kuhna come from?

Rage build up his body, the thought of her or them having hurt Nyuu, eventhough he hardly knew the darned little critter, made him so angry! He didn't admit it, but deep down in his heart he knew, his foolish heart, that he had already started to trust and care for Nyuu.

So he walked over to them. Anger on his face, his body tensed up, reading for the worst. "Hey, what did you do to Nyuu!" he shouted at the two Kuhna's.

My Pen! <33

DistortedBrwain
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 05/23/2010 9:28 AM

Kesha nodded. I thin helping others should always be rewarding. If it was, there would be more nice people in the world and less of the people who do bad things for pleasure or mates or money. I've suffered through all three, and I suppose you probably have gone through the first and last - I'm not sure how demon culture works with how you find your lovers." She sighed. "I have a bad habit of bringing up really akward topics of conversation when  no one else is talking...Sorry. She flinched as the weight of her now completely-mangled and useless wings pressed down on her badly cut back, lowering her back to the thick sands, which just seemed to get inside her nasty cuts and make everything worse. Our of habit she started licking off her paws to get out the thick blood that was hard to spot against her already-bloodstained fur.

As the kitty walked away, she sighed, slumping down next to Oro's unconcious form, doing her best to be unnoticeable and unthreatening. As seemed to be habitual, she was crying, though as as also habitual, she had no clue why. Perhaps it was a terror or being alone - Oro had never been unconcious while she was concious before, and so she'd really never felt this alone - she didn't even have a heart, just a shattered, broken soul. She didn't even noticed the Cursed Yonyuu's approach at first. Crap... she thought. He looks mad...

Upon hearing his accusitionary question, Kesha blinked, her inky red eyes innocent as eyes the color of blood could possibly be. Which really wasn't very innocent, but it was a start. "Hurt  Miss Nyuu, the kind little Reaper? Why woud I do that? She ran off to get some water so we could wake Oro up... She raised the convoluted mess of feathers that supposedly were wings (they really were in horrible shape). "Do you know anything that might help with these? It's really quite painful and I can't fly with them like this. I can't even raise them more than a few inches! Oro said that it was an emotional indicatior or somesuch, and that when they look kind of broken, that's really bad and that when they're really broken, I'll likely have memory loss from some prior events...oh my! You don't look too well! Oro could heal with his magic but he's unconconcious, you see, so it's unlikely that he can do much to help you out."

(0.2)(2.3)

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DistortedBrwain » 05/24/2010 10:53 PM

As Nyuu was speeding her way towards town, Kesha's words rang through her mind. It seemed as if she was very confused and she felt sa that Kesha had to go through so much, eventhough she was yet unbeknownst to what that was exactly that she ha been through.

She wondered why she thought her topic was awkward. Maybe since demons are considered to be other creatures then mortals she thought we also have different rules to life and also mating? But yes, why would Kesha ask this? Oh yes. Nyuu nodded to herself.
She had been through a mate thing right? Was this the Kuhna Oro had mentioned? Was he her mate that caused this all? He betrayed her?

Nyuu shrugged, she would find out eventually. If not that was fine too. Though breaking her head over it was not going to help at all. She had to focus on finding water. She soon entered the city.

~

Akuma frowned a bit in wonder at Kesha's sudden total transformation in behaviour. Has she been crying? he wondered, when he noticed her face. Kind little reaper? Hurt her? She said that? Oh man.

"Damn, don't act so oblivious and innocent!" Akuma growled. "You nearly ate her a while ago." he said as he stuck his nose up in the air and looked down at Kesha with disdain, wondering how her wings got this tattered and who this other Kuhna was.
And where was Nyuu then, and the bleeder?

Ah, she already answered those questions when she spoke again. Nyuu went to get water for them? Oh my.. Nyuu was fricken crazy in his book. Yet he could understand. Nyuu was probably doing everything she could to never be lonely again. She had mentioned that, right. When she though Akuma was asleep last night. But Kesha had nearly ripped her apart.

Wake Oro up Kesha had said. Wait, so this Kuhna is name Oro...okay. Akuma wondered what he needed to do with this info, he rendered it rather useless.

He frowned when she even had the nerve to ask him what she could do about her wounded wings. "Chop them off." he said, sarcastically. Really, was he suppose to care?

When she mentioned memory loss that seemed reasonable. Still, he couldn't forgive her for what she did. Forgotten about it or not, she had done it, there was no excuse. And maybe Nyuu fell for it, but it was probably only a matter of time before Kesha would turn mad again and try to attack her again.

She appeared all the more hypocrite to Akuma when Kesha uttered some sort of concern towards him, telling him he didn't look so well.
"I am fine." he growled. "I can't be brought down so easily." he said, as he strolled over to the foot of the tree and sat down in the shade. "You reap what you sow." he said sarcastically. "Since, you're the one who caused these wounds on my body." he said with a sneer. He then shrugged. It really was not much of a big deal. Those mere scratches. He had not even noticed them untill Kesha had pointed out he was not looking well.

Kesha looked pretty badly wounded though. But why should he care? She killed, for joy it seemed. She was mad. Berserk. The Devil himself only knew whe she would go mad again and try to rip Nyuu apart again. He innerly grunted. Great, somehow I care for Nyuu eh? I fail. he told himself as he decided to stick around to protect Nyuu against Kesha.

Little did he know that his behaviour against Kesha, was probably not helping Kesha heal in the right way at all.

My Pen! <33

DistortedBrwain
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 05/24/2010 11:49 PM

Kesha blinked. "I'm not quite sure what you're talking about, mister Yonyuu sir. I'm also not quite sure how I got here. I think there's a term for what I'm sufferign from - memory repression? When your brain says 'no. Didn't happen. Sorry,' and then you forget it? Oh my, I hurt you? I don't think I ever tried to eat a cat, though. I'm not a cannibal! She sighed. "I don't see any bandage material. Do you have any on you? You pick stuff up over time, after all, and though they may look insignificant, they could become infected, resulting in fatal blood poisoning. And then you'd die. You're kind of a jerk, did you know that? Then again, I suppose that's normal. Are you a friend of the kitty? Could you please do me a favor and not hurt her? Because she's such a nice girl... She sighed and shrugged the bloody messes of wings. ""I'm sorry I hurt you...is there any way I can make it up to you?"

Flashbacks, messy ones. Painful ones. Bad ones. The sort that would be skimmed over and lightly implied in a movie. Sneers, voices. She had only dropped a teacup, she hadn't deserved such a beating as she'd gotten. She'd only asked for a bit of time, she hadn't deserved...no. Don't think about that. Stay focused. Find a purpose.

She snarled under her breath. It was hard, suppressing the memories of abuse, of supression. She figured she's go to Hell for her crimes, but where did the really rotten ones go? Atlanta? There was no place damned enough in the entire world for that monster, for that -

"No, no, don't swear, what would your mother say, Kesha?" she asked herself, shaking her head. Her mother wouldn't have wanted her to be coarse and rude.

(1.2)(3.3)

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DistortedBrwain » 05/25/2010 9:01 PM

Akuma frowned when Kesha calle him mister and sir in one sentence then to call him a jerk when she continued to rant. "No need to be so courteous all of a sudden, and then turn all bitchy on me again by calling me a jerk." he said. "What are you? A bipolar with amnesia?" he asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"You may have forgotten, I haven't." he said dryly. "It's all so easy to forget the evildoings isn't it? Well the others you damanged by doing so do not forget. Keep that in mind. So don't ever dare to call me a jerk again." he growled at her, getting sick and tired of this bothersome Kuhna.

He shrugged. "Maybe you did not try to eat her. I'll give you that, but you sure would have ripped Nyuu to pieces of I had not interfered." he snarled. "So don't ever go and beg me like an innocent girl if I won't hurt her, since I saved Nyuu's sorry ass against your grasping teeth." he said. "If there is someone here that you should ask to not hurt her, it would be yourself!"

He nodded. "Yes, you can make it up to me." he added. "By getting the hell away from my spot. And to leave Nyuu alone, it's for your own good trust me. Since if you go mad again, and want to rip her to pieces again, I will assure you, you are the one who will get ripped to pieces." he said, as he looked at her with angry glowing red eyes.

Akuma perked and flicked his ears when Kesha said something random to herself.  "You worry about that?" he asked sarcastically. "I'd more worry about what you did to Nyuu and probably to many others that you succeeded in." he said dryly, as disdain dripped from his voice and his whole demeanor.

Just then, Nyuu came back. She had managed to snatch a few bottles of water which she was tugging along with her, by having tied the necks of the bottles to a rope. When she saw Akuma she waited for a bit, watching their conversation. Akuma seemed pretty hostile against Kesha still. Afraid Akuma may not understand what was going on with Kesha, and ruin her healing process, she dropped the rope and sped forward.

"Hi!" she shouted out happily, trying to clear up the mood. "I brought water." she said to Kesha, then she turned to Akuma. "Glad to see you came back. You want some too?" she asked Akuma.

"Tsch." Akuma said. "I already had water, I for one can take care of myself." he said. Nyuu pouted as she looked up at him. "We're all cool now?" she asked, a bit insecure, as she grabbed the rope and tugged it to get the bottles to them, and handed one over to Kesha. While opening one of the other bottles she splashed some into Oro's face, hoping that would make him come around.

Akuma did not answer Nyuu's question. It was a dumb question. He knew she had sensed the hostility he had against Kesha. Why the heck would Nyuu want to help an be friends with a creature that nearly killed her.

"What did you do to Nyuu?" he asked Kesha, as Nyuu was busy trying to wake up the other Kesha. "Did you put some evil spell on her to make her do you biding?" He asked as he narrowed his eyes.

((lol I love the chemistry and hostility between Kesha and Akuma))

My Pen! <33

DistortedBrwain
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 05/25/2010 11:31 PM

(poor, poor Keshie...I'm so mean to her. No, seriously, I'm a complete and utter jerk to her. I think I was nicer to Dystath...)

"Oro always suspected I had this something called dissocciative identity disorder, which is basically when you have multiple identities...kinda like bipolar...y'know, I think he said I had that too...so yeah, pretty much. Part of me is a murderous [censored], and part of me is a rapid-cycling bipolar. Sucks. "

"As I mentioned, I'm  suffering from a mental disorder that prevents me from remembering things I do depending on my facets of personality. So forgetting is inevivetable, because it wasn't me...it was me. Connfusing, eh? I don't really know the difference,  but this isn't the first time I've woken up somewhere I don't know - woke up in some guy's bedroom coiled around a dead body once. Apparently I'm a necrophilliac, or I am. Haha, confusing, eh?"

"I've usually found that the only people I can trust are the ones who have tried to kill me...so I suppose I can likely trust you, even though you were defending yourself. As for moving, well, I'm in worse shape than you are, and my wings are out, and I can't carry Oro, nor can I distance myself from him - it's physically impossible. So yeah. You'll have to deal with me. Sorry."

Kesha blinked as Nyuu ran over, and then smiled. There were nice people in the world too. She took the bottle of water with a few words of thanks - around here, the stuff was a precious commodity - and then proceeded to drin some before recapping the bottle.

"What did I do to Nyuu? I'm nonmagical, except for a bit of weak battlemagic. It's more like what you did to Nyuu...don't abandon someone and expect them to remain normal. I mean, we've been through different lifestyles, and though I'll never directly tell you what happened to me, I will make more and more obvious allusions to it...but still. Life says never abandon a girl.

Oro himself was stirring now, his eyes opening.

"Keshie?"

"Oro!" she yelped, helping the kuhna to his feet. He was in better shape than she was, but he still didn't look great, of course - he had gotten himself into quite the scuffle.

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext