With temperatures rising over 143°C (289.40°F) in most areas, the only relief is during the nights when it is much cooler. All travelers are advised to keep to the local towns on the desert's outskirts and avoid traveling too far from civilization. (+3 Endurance, +2 Defense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Wilt'no Desert

Re: Experiments Suck! (Training, P)

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/17/2010 12:24 AM

Her heart was racing. Where should she go? How would she get home? Perhaps asking for directioN?
[1]

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/17/2010 12:24 AM

But she could not speak. Not yet, at least. She knew, once she had a bond, she would gain that ability. But then…how did htta work?
[2]

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/17/2010 12:25 AM

She had heard stories of the bond, long ago, from some travelers passing through the shrine. She often gleaned information in such a manner. They had spoken in hushed tones, but she had heard.
[3]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/17/2010 12:26 AM

The bond was what freed her, what gave her new life. It was what every Hunter desired, though they must gain something in order to be set free. How did that work? Oh, that was right.
[4]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/17/2010 12:26 AM

The Bond-ee must give up something in return for the Hunter’s freedom. The female wasn’t sure if anyone would be willing to do that for her, but it was worth a try.
[5/30]
(Level up x 6)

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/18/2010 2:10 AM

Sand. There was sand here now. She was completely, hopelessly lost. This was certainly not the way home.
[1]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/18/2010 2:11 AM

Her paws dug into the hot sand, and she cringed. It was nothing like the cool snow at home. She wondered if she was the first Hunter to step foot here. Probably.
[2]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/18/2010 2:12 AM

It was a revelation. No other Hunter had stepped foot here. She was unique. She was one of a kind. She was different.
[3]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/18/2010 2:12 AM

She didn’t feel good about that. She was frightened. She was afraid she’d never find her way home. What would happen then?
[4]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/18/2010 2:13 AM

Would she disappear? Would she just fade away? She wouldn’t be remembered. No one even knew she existed.
[5/35]
(Level up x 7)

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/18/2010 2:21 AM

The sun beat down on her back. It warmed the hard crystal of her body. It burned, but she hardly felt it.
[1]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/18/2010 2:21 AM

Her heart was racing. She was scared. Her tail twitched nervously as she advanced into the desert. It was harsh. Unforgiving. Daunting.
[2]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/18/2010 2:22 AM

Had she crossed a desert coming here? She did not recall. But then, being so far form the temple, she was unable to remember much at all. This was bad.
[3]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/18/2010 2:22 AM

How far to the other side, she wondered? Was it really so full of sand? That was odd. Deserts were baffling places.
[4]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/18/2010 2:23 AM

She continued forward, shaking sand from her paws. This was not a good place. How long before she was out of it? Hm…was that the other side over there?
[5/40]
(Level up x8)
(Level 9, +8 points, +24 Endurance, +16 Defense)

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous