With temperatures rising over 143°C (289.40°F) in most areas, the only relief is during the nights when it is much cooler. All travelers are advised to keep to the local towns on the desert's outskirts and avoid traveling too far from civilization. (+3 Endurance, +2 Defense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Wilt'no Desert

Re: Experiments Suck! (Training, P)

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/16/2010 11:52 PM

It stepped down off the high cliffs it had used to observe the Lucian. Perhaps instead of lunch, it should have asked one to take it home. But again, that was silly.
[1]

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/16/2010 11:53 PM

It wondered what it would be like to live outside of the shrine. It was so dark, and cold, and lonesome. Perhaps out there, the world was a brighter, more friendly place. Perhaps.
[2]

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

There was always the off-chance that it would run into someone special on the road. Maybe that was why it risked these outings. It subconsciously wanted a home. It felt a little silly for dreaming of that.
[3]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Didn’t all Hunters wish for freedom? Didn’t they all long for it as she did? Perhaps. She wasn’t sure. She hardly ever spoke with them.
[4]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/16/2010 11:54 PM

Hunters rarely seemed to socialize. They were stuck in the darkness, lost and alone. They did not wish to talk of their woe and misery. Maybe that was why she had never met another of her kind.
[5/15]
(Level up x3)

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/16/2010 11:55 PM

She wondered what they were like. Maybe she was unique. Did they all look like her? She glanced at her paws.
[1]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/16/2010 11:56 PM

They were becoming transparent. Empty. See-through. She was frightened by this, and her pace quickened.
[2]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/16/2010 11:57 PM

She leapt down from another high stone, clattering to the ground. Her pace picked up, and so did her musings. She wondered more on the other hunters.
[3]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/16/2010 11:58 PM

Maybe they had human forms. Maybe they had bonds of their own. How many had left? How many still remained?
[4]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/16/2010 11:58 PM

It was uncertain how many there were to begin with. She remembered only waking from a cold, dark sleep, lost and confused. What had she done to deserve this fate?
[5/20 level up x4)

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/17/2010 12:00 AM

There was no memory of anything she’d done. She wondered if she had said something or done something in a  former life. Was it just her fate, or the fate of them all?
[1]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/17/2010 12:01 AM

Had the other Hunters angered someone? Was it a curse? There were too many questions, too little answers.
[2]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/17/2010 12:02 AM

The Hunter shook her massive, crystal head. She let out a frustrated roar that sent the birds in the trees scattering. Her paws left invisible tracks.
[3]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

She was getting closer to home, or perhaps, she was getting closer to being lost. She did not know which way or where she was going. Her mind had been too occupied.
[4]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

She’d lost track of her trail. So which way was she supposed to go next? it was terribly confusing.
[5/25]
(level up x5)

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext