With temperatures rising over 143°C (289.40°F) in most areas, the only relief is during the nights when it is much cooler. All travelers are advised to keep to the local towns on the desert's outskirts and avoid traveling too far from civilization. (+3 Endurance, +2 Defense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Wilt'no Desert

Experiments Suck! (Training, P)

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/09/2010 11:52 PM

ImageImage
Maybe trying out these forms was a bad idea. But when asked to participate in a one of a kind experiment, who could resist, currently, the experiment consisted of Spike, Jaing and Prudii, three of the more…resilient souls, so to speak. An interesting combination.

Jaing
Spike
Prudii

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Re: Experiments Suck! (Training, P)

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/09/2010 11:53 PM

“Stay out of my way.”

“I will if you stop getting in mine!”

Jaing sighed; couldn’t everyone just get along? Besides, it wasn’t that hard to walk on four legs.

Jaing
Spike
Prudii

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/09/2010 11:54 PM

“Why did I get stuck with you?”

“Same reason I got stuck with you. Blow it out your ear, vod!”

Jaing grumbled to himself, walking along the path beside the two Lucain. They were already testing his patience.

Jaing
Spike
Prudii

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/13/2010 7:36 PM

“Not to sound rude, but your walking in my space.”

“It’s not your space. It doesn’t belong to you.”

“Care to make a bet? I bet I can smash your face into the ground before you can count to three!”

“What do-”

Jaing sighed as Prudii leapt at Spike, literally smashing the other into the ground. This wouldn’t end well.

Jaing
Spike
Prudii

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/13/2010 7:37 PM

“Get offa me!”

“Ha, commander my shebs!”

“Yeah, that’s right; commander! Get offa me or I’m going to have you vaporized!”

“You and what army?”

“The GRAND ARMY, you Di’kut!!”

Jaing shook his head. For super smart men, they certainly were idiots.

Jaing
Spike
Prudii
(Level up)

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/16/2010 11:45 PM

The Hunter looked on in silent anticipation. It’s tail twitched slightly, the sun’s rays reflected off the crystal. It was ready to run.
[1]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/16/2010 11:45 PM

There was nowhere for the three Lucain to go. Although the Hunter was considering trying for different prey. Maybe it was not so wise to attack three.
[2]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/16/2010 11:46 PM

It would be an uneven and unfair fight. It knew it was outmatched. Three against one? Stupidity.
[3]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/16/2010 11:46 PM

Turning, the giant cat leapt down form the rock. It’s paws ‘clanked’ against the stone. It turned sharp eyes onto the three, then decided it was better off not trying.
[4]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/16/2010 11:47 PM

It needed to get back to Basantha, and quickly. Already, it could feel it’s life force being drained away. It was not supposed to leave the shrine.
[5]
(Level up)

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/16/2010 11:48 PM

There were consequences to leaving the shrine. For this hunter, one of them was death. Yes, it knew it was folly traveling this far; but it wanted to roam, if only once.
[1]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/16/2010 11:48 PM

But then, maybe coming as far as Medicai was foolish. It should have gone to Aldrect, or perhaps Lambastia. Anywhere but here. And now the sun was beginning to set.
[2]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/16/2010 11:49 PM

It’s tail twitched nervously; with the sun setting, it would be harder to find it’s way home. Hopefully, the trail it left had not been washed away by the day’s events.
[3]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/16/2010 11:50 PM

The hunter growled softly to itself. It needed to find a spirit bond. It needed to find someone to take it home. What could it do? It was a hopeless situation.
[4]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/16/2010 11:50 PM

Maybe being a giant, growling feline was a deterrent. Maybe that was why no one would take it back with them. Was it doomed to eternity alone?
[5]
(Level up x2)

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Next