With temperatures rising over 143°C (289.40°F) in most areas, the only relief is during the nights when it is much cooler. All travelers are advised to keep to the local towns on the desert's outskirts and avoid traveling too far from civilization. (+3 Endurance, +2 Defense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Wilt'no Desert

Re: Call Me Crazy, I Was Born to Make a Mess [Private]

Postby Celtic » 09/04/2010 6:07 PM

Dakota knew instantly what the other wanted, needed. Food. After all, he didn't speak human either and didn't understand how Ororo was able to grasp those pronounciations. But the dolt wouldn't know what Sparky wanted, he didn't doubt that for a second. It was a complicated noise to make unless you knew exactly what to do, and it was even harder to translate because it sounded a bit like land and sea. To him anyways. But the old guy was a pro at the language, probably better then the damned dalma who he unfortunately knew.

Dakota was right, Ororo didn't have a clue, and shook his head in response, looking a little shameful at not being able to keep the conversation. "I'm truely sorry, but I just don't remember what that means." He knew that the lucain would know human speak, but also knew that Ororo wouldn't understand his response. This was getting tricky.

[3.1]

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's
in love and flowers pick themselves

- e. e. cummings

[ Z o o P e n ][ W i s h l i s t ]
Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 199
Donate

Postby Celtic » 09/06/2010 11:41 AM

Sparky sighed. How he hated the english language at times like these. It made it so much harder to communicate with others of his own species. For crying out loud! How hard was it to understand a simple word nowadays? The lucain was getting increasingly frustrated as he tried to think of how to motion this so the simpleton would understand. After all, he couldn't very well rub his tummy like the humans did.

Finally though, Sparky got an idea, but it required standing. Slowly he placed his paws in a position and pushed off little by little into a standing position. But as soon as he did, he saw dots and proceeded to fall over. His strength was intirely gone.

[13.2]

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 09/06/2010 11:50 AM

This seemed to get Ororo's attention. This guy needed something to eat/ drink badly. If he couldn't stand even? Well it was bad. And what was even worse was that they were in the middle of a freaking desert! DX Where would food be? He couldn't feed the poor guy scorpians! Or even like mice. Well actually mice aren't terrible...

Dakota was getting fed up with Ororo. Like more then usual. And now he was preoccupied with thoughts perhaps he could kick the inept one out of his seat and take over. He knew what was needed to be done, knew where to get it. After all he was the survival one. Slowly, Dakota restrained all his thoughts so he was a tiny little bit of himself (when your in soul form, its not that hard to shrink) and dove into Ororo's mind, quickly expanding. It took an insane amount of energy, but it had to be done. He had taken an inexplicable liking to Sparky, and intended on helping him live.

Ororo felt like he was exploding. So of course he let go to his handle on his body. DX And he knew Dakkie was determined. He felt it. In the explosion of course. But he also knew that Dakota would be better to handle it so he withdrew from taking back his body and sat grumpily in a corner of his mind.

[3.2]

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 09/06/2010 11:52 AM

Sparky on the other hand didn't notice the exchange between souls in Ororo's body. It wasn't like there was an explosion or sparks or any nonsense like that. It was more of well nothing. Nothing happened so there wasn't anythign to observe. But he did notice that he took on a more confident posture, one that seemed used to fighting. And that really intrigued him. The prescense was totally different, and he didn't know what had happened.

[13.3]

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 09/06/2010 12:03 PM

Dakota had no words for what had happened. Not in the canine language at least. And Ororo was the one who spoke sooo... Well it was hard to explain. End of story. But since he wasn't really one for a lengthy conversation he said just barely two things; Stay and I get food. It was a crude language after all. Dogs didn't really bother with anythign that had no purpose to survival. So you were unfortuantely limited to a range of few words. Plant, better, food, mouse, creature, fight, grrr, and well you get the jist.

And with that Dakota loped away. He was efficient, strong and kept his ears perked for any signs of movement. Those damn tails swooshing around had scared off prey the last time he went hunting so he was careful to keep them steady. There! There was a rattegan, or whatever they were. Anyways, it was easy prey. Even if it was odd for one to be here. They must be closer to the woods then he had thought. With one deft easy pounce for the sake of keeping it short, Dakota had a rat in his mouth and was trotting triumphantly back. Hopefully he wasn't picky.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 09/06/2010 12:05 PM

Sparky was so confused. First he couldn't say anything, now he coudln't speak human, and he was hunting for him? Whaaaaat?! The guy was young, but also he seemed like the vegetarian type that fed what the humans gave him. This was so messed up. But Sparky wouldn't complain too much, he was just glad for some food.

[13.4]

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 09/06/2010 12:07 PM

[3.4]

Dakota was baaaaack. With somethign that didn't taste good in his mouth. But it was food and this guy needed it. Tossing the poor rat at Sparky, Dakota laid down, all senses still alert. If something came near here it was dead. D-E-A-D dead. He would make sure of it. Because this guy looked seriously like death. So one rat may not do it.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 09/06/2010 12:10 PM

Sparky did not like the looks of what was in front of him. Like most dogs he hated rats. Hated their smell, their taste, just eveything about them! But it didn't look like he had a choice, so he crinkled his nose and dug in. Every bite was more artuous then the last. It was terrible. But his body was excited to have something in his stomach. Very. Very. Excited.

[14]

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items