With temperatures rising over 143°C (289.40°F) in most areas, the only relief is during the nights when it is much cooler. All travelers are advised to keep to the local towns on the desert's outskirts and avoid traveling too far from civilization. (+3 Endurance, +2 Defense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Wilt'no Desert

Re: The Stars [Training, Ere and I, P]

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/20/2010 1:34 AM

The people were beginning to re-enter their tents. It was time for sleep. He waited patiently for Teddy to finish his haggling.
[5/55 5/65]
(Level up x11)

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/20/2010 1:34 AM

Charge settled in the sand, making a small indent. He curled his large tails around him. The air was brisk against his fur. He did not, however, feel the chill of it. Naasade continued to sleep.
[1]

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/20/2010 1:35 AM

He watched as Teddy settled into the truck. He was content to know that everyone was safe. His eyes roved over them, and then silently over the tents of the village. A strange, warm place. Naasade stirred in her sleep.
[2]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/20/2010 1:36 AM

He purred a deep, rumbling purr. He was content here, even if it was not home. He didn’t like the people in the tents, but he was seemingly growing fond of those in the truck. Silently, he activated his internal perimeter defense system; if anyone came within 100 feet of the truck, he would know immediately. Naasade did not move.
[3/58, 3]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/20/2010 1:36 AM

Naasade lifted her head, sensing Charge had gone to sleep. She gave a rumbling purr, deep in her chest.
[4]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/20/2010 1:38 AM

He was finally asleep, she observed. He didn’t even twitch. His white fur shone in the moonlight, just as her own blue fur did.
[3/58 5/70]
(Level up x12 -Naasade-)

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/20/2010 1:38 AM

Naasade smiled. She was content here. She missed eyes though. His presence was all that kept her happy.
[1]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/20/2010 1:39 AM

She missed home, but she was happy. She had Charge as a friend, and she had ruach and Theo to look after now.
[2]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/20/2010 1:39 AM

Perhaps someday, she would have her own kittens to watch over. An interesting idea. But that was best saved for another day. She tucked her chin against her paws, and went back to sleep.
[3]
[3/58 3/73]
(Stop)

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous