With temperatures rising over 143°C (289.40°F) in most areas, the only relief is during the nights when it is much cooler. All travelers are advised to keep to the local towns on the desert's outskirts and avoid traveling too far from civilization. (+3 Endurance, +2 Defense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Wilt'no Desert

Postby Sappheara » 10/25/2010 7:07 PM

Human form? It was a bit of an odd question to ask. No one had ever asked her that before. There had to be a reason why Rathina asked. Kaloni did not mind being in human form, it was rare for her. Since Rathina was taking them to her home to let them cool off, she would return the favor. Curious to why Rathina preferred the human form, Kaloni asked. "Why the request to be in human form?" She waited for the orders to get their stuff before the left to head to Rathina's house.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2169
Donate

Re: Untitled {P. Sappheara, dragonice959 and I}

Postby Slynne » 10/25/2010 7:45 PM

I heard Kaloni ask why I prefered them to human form. So , I answered her, I wasn't mad of course. Not at all. "The reason I would like you to be in human form is because from past experiences when you are in human form, there isn't big of a mess to clean up afterwards. I mean, look at me!" I started laughing. "I'd nock everything down of my tables with my tail, and never mind how many feet/legs I have." I said finally, becoming quiet again.

{R7}
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 98
Donate

Postby Firetra » 10/27/2010 5:29 PM

Xemnas piped up shyly."Uhhhhh.. I really dont have a human for yet." He waited for a respose to see if it would cause any trouble.

Because I could not stop for Death,
He kindly stopped for me;
The carriage held but ourselves
And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2631
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 10/28/2010 3:05 PM

Kaloni could understand Rathina, the Magistry was a bit small to cause that kind of problem at home. She heard Xemnas say that he did not have a human form. It was not unusual, she meet others who did not have human forms. Kaloni was not sure if Xemnas was uncomfortable about he's state. Talking in a low soft voice. "It's ok, I've meet many others who does not a form as well." She smiled at him, making sure he knew that she did not mind at all.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Slynne » 11/01/2010 12:44 AM

I looked at Xemnas didn't have a human form? Hmm... Thinking, he is very small compared to Kaloni and myself. Then smiling. "Well, since your smaller then Kaloni and I. I guess it would be okay." I replied.

{R8}
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 11/01/2010 7:22 PM

"Okay then!" He then cocked his head to the right and gave a small smile. " So, where is this place?"

Because I could not stop for Death,
He kindly stopped for me;
The carriage held but ourselves
And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2631
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 11/02/2010 1:16 AM

Kaloni was somewhat inpatient with the waiting. The treasure creature was still sweating between her some what heavy feathers. She did not want to sound rude to the others, but she needed to speak up. "I do not wish to sound rude to you, but can't we got this journey started?" She started to stand on one foot and than other. Going back and forth with her feet, it looked like she had to go pee. "Do you wish for me to turn into my human form now?" She wasn't sure if she should do it now or not. The blistering heat was getting to her. She started to breath kind of heavy from the weight of her feathers. Kaloni looked around to find some shade, she found one. The tree was large, it looked kind of like a palm tree. Walking towards the tree to get out of the heat. The Magistry sat underneath the tree, the shade felt great on her overheated body.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Slynne » 11/02/2010 1:24 AM

"Haha, were almost there, see?" I replied to them. Pointing to a big enough house that could be a mansion. "You don't have to go in human form yet, when we get to the door you can." I said to them. When we got to the door, I unlocked it. Feeling the coolness from inside the house. "Now, doesn't that feel better?" I asked, while stepping in, then I lend them to a big open kichen.
{R9}
Sorry, Pulling out my character. This roleplay isn't really interesting, and I can tell I'm not the only one that thinks that? xD
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 11/03/2010 8:41 PM

Kaloni was a little disappointed that the journey had been canceled. "It was good meeting you two." She bowed her head that them. Flapping her wings, she took off into the air. She headed home from here.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous