With temperatures rising over 143°C (289.40°F) in most areas, the only relief is during the nights when it is much cooler. All travelers are advised to keep to the local towns on the desert's outskirts and avoid traveling too far from civilization. (+3 Endurance, +2 Defense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Wilt'no Desert

.:: The Clashing Winds Mercinary Clan::.(open to everyone.)

Postby Firetra » 11/12/2010 8:35 PM

One day you are walking in the desert of the Wilt'no when suddently the wind picks up and a large sandstorm comes. Just as suddently as it came it left. Then there on the sand in front of you lies a torn and tatered peice of paper. It showed you a map of some sort. At the bottom it said Mercinary ridge and  on the other side of the paper it had By: then it was cut off. You decide to follow the map and you soon end up at the place called mercinary ridge. You are then spotted by a person with a shawl over the face of it. Halt. Who dare's enter without the pin of the Clashing Winds Mercinary group?
     You quickly speak up trying not to cause a scene. Ahhhh. A newcomer eh? Let me show you around. He then takes off his shawl and reveals to you what he really is. He is apparently a Pumpkin Teigu. A rareity of its breed. He then takes a few steps and motions you to follow.

Because I could not stop for Death,
He kindly stopped for me;
The carriage held but ourselves
And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2631
Donate

Re: .:: The Clashing Winds Mercinary Clan::.(not open yet)

Postby Firetra » 11/13/2010 4:01 PM

The Teigu takes you to the right where right there stood a large post sign with tons of faces. This is the Wanted board. Here lightninga over there puts up some wanted posters and such stuff. He brings you over to the Moor Baskerville ans letsd him explain the rules of the Wanted post to you.

1. You can only take one job at a time.
2. No two people can have the same job. Unless said so by Xemnas.
3. Items needed are specified in the want ad.
4. You will need those items beforeyou can take the job.
5. Some jobs require you to go hunt for items.
6. Must have a minimum of 7 posts before requesting the item.
7. You may gather more items from the job but the rewards will be the same.
8. You can keep any extra items to sell to Ragnar.
9. You must be the appropriate rank to take the job.
10. If you are given a special job that is spcified for you, you can not take anyother job before you complete that one.

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 11/13/2010 4:10 PM

Once the Baskervill was done talking the Teigu took you to the post on the opposite end of the center square. There, there was a particularly small Staigovald. Well small for Staigovald's that is. This is Zenlaeha. She manages the List. I'll let her explain the list though, its a bit complicated. He then nudged you forward and he took a step back.

1. The people on the list are listed by their pet, not by user.
2. NPC's have thir own list.
3. To get high on the list you have to take certain jobs that give it as a reward.
4. You may not be shown on the list right away. Thats because you have to get a certain amount of points before it is shown.
5. Updates are made every week or two to keep you up to date.
6. People in the top 10 will get special perks like getting free stuff or free Mc.

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 11/13/2010 4:22 PM

You then walk away with the Teigu when you see a trio walk by. A Beetanke, a Wilt florana, And a Chombones. You walk up to them and the Teigu introduces them. Well hello there guys. This here is possibly a new recruit. Well let me introduce you to them. The Beetanke is Yenall, Hes a wepons seller, the Wilt is Tikia , Shes a potions maker and seller. And last but not least the Chombones here is an old one name is Ragnar, he wll buy all of your qestitems and give you Mc. These guys are our only shop keepers so far. Hopefuly we will get some more soon with such high demand for stuff. Well I'll let them explain the shop rules to ya.

1.You can buy as many items that day as you want.
2. They only take the Currency here called Mc. Or Mercinary change.
3. But you can only sell 10 items a day at Ragnars place.
4  You only can use the ites onc before their gone.
5. Some Items will only have limited stock and some will have unlimited stock.
6. Potions and wepons can only be used for jobs and gathering.
7. Some jobs require a certain item so you can only get them here or as a prize in a previous job.

ImageImageImage

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 11/13/2010 4:39 PM

Then the Teigu walks up to a huge tent and eagle spreds across it with his chest out to you. This here is the big tent. Here is where our mysterious leader lives and works. The only person who knows his identity is his right hand a who only comes out to pass information to the board and post , or to announce a special event of some sort. So anyways. To sign up to the clan just say so to me. I'm the Clan recruiter and I will gve you a badge saying that you belong to this clan.

Image-First rank- Breeze ( mini)

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 11/13/2010 4:45 PM

~Rules~

1. All anouncements will be in red.
2. You can post here as many times as you like to make a story. But please have a minimum of 6 sentences.
3. Roleplay for buying items.
4. No asking for hints on where a criminal is. I will give you a good lead on where the were seen las and where they were headed.
5. As you rank up the missions will get harder and you WILL fail some missions.
6. Max of 3 characters for your mercinary group.
7. If you want to you can ask for mini groups of characters where you go on one mission but all at the same time. I have to confirm the group.
8. You do not know who the leader is and do not ask if you can see him, he will not come out nor will you go to him unless you are summoned.
9. Only I control the NPC's
10. You must wait for new missions which might take a while depending on my RL problems.
11. You must finnish a mission compleately before I give you the reward.
12. Each time you get more Mc please put the total you now have in that post. I will try to keep a record on everything though.
13. You can not spontaniously gain like 30 Mc or get a random item. I will do those sorta like RE2 does.
14. All rules on the board aply here.
15. Finnaly have fun.

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 11/13/2010 4:46 PM

-reserve-

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 11/13/2010 4:46 PM

-reserve-

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 11/13/2010 7:24 PM

The Wood Taosig was always the desert type. If he could he would make the hole world into one giant desert, he knew that could never happen. The sun was set high in the sky, making the sand shimmer from the rays of light. One could die here from dehydration, if the person was not prepared. Lucky for Zarek, he came prepare for this journey, he always did. The Taosig wasn't sure where he was going. There wasn't any landmarks, there was sand dunes every where. That really didn't help him much on where where he was going. Zarek didn't care, he had enough, he'll keep going until he hit the borderline of Wilt'no Desert.

All of a sudden as large sand storm came out of nowhere. The wood creature didn't have enough time to prepare a safe shelter. He turned around and ran, the sound of the storm suddenly stop. Zarek stopped running and turned to see what happen. The sand suddenly stop and just it started. Walking where the sand storm started, he find a piece of paper. Picking it up, he could see that it wasn't just a paper, it was a part of some kind of map. Zarek heard someone speak, looking up he saw saw someone with a shawl over his face. Ok, this is getting a little weird for me. "I am Zarek. A pin of Clashing Winds Mercinary group?" He was clueless of what this was all about. Zarek watched as the guy pulled down he's shawl, it was a Pumpkin Teigu.

Following the Teigu to the right. A large post sign stood out, there were so many wanted faces. He followed the Teigu to the Moor. The Moor explain everything that need to done. It wasn't to bad, he hope he can get out of job alive. After the Moor, he walked to a Staigovald, who explain about the pet list. Zarek understood everything so far. Walking toward a larger group. Shop keepers? This was getting more interesting as they keep going. He like this, it was something that he was looking for all of his life. Looking straight into the Teigu's eyes, Zarek spoke. "I would like to join and I'll do the best that I can." Zarek looked at the hole Clashing Winds Mercinary compound.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2169
Donate

Re: .:: The Clashing Winds Mercinary Clan::.(open to everyone.)

Postby Firetra » 11/17/2010 6:12 PM

Welcome to the clan Zarek. Nice to meet you. We will strike your medalion assoon as we can. Your first Assignment will come shortly. Just go around the camp making allies untill we get them out. We will blow a horn announcing their arrival.

(( you can talk to people directly like this just in case you did not know. If you have any questions just use Out Of Character.))

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 11/17/2010 8:09 PM

Atention! New Wanted people!

Wanted: Rouge Void Terratops
Reward: 200 MC and ? ? ?
Other: Be careful. Can get very aggressive. Bring back alive.

Wanted: Bandit Hollow Ferrikoon
Reward: 300 MC
Other: Report to Guard in Aldrect to find out more if needed.Wanted dead or alive just remember to return the Jewl it stole. You can keep anything else you find on him.

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 11/19/2010 9:49 AM

A burly Insonia walked out of the main tent and into the main plaza. Then one of his heads spoke. "Attention!" Then he alternated. "Today the Leader has left..." And the other one finnshed "...on a very imporant mission. Do not try to find him..." "...Because we do not know where he is."  "That is all..." "...Continue what you were doing,and we will..." "... Run the place just as it was bing run before." He hen walked back into the tent and everyone continued to do what they were suppose to do.

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 11/20/2010 2:04 PM

Zarek walked towards the wanted area. He could see that the Moor was was putting up two new wanted posters up. Did Zarek want to catch the Void Terratops for 200mc or did he want to catch the Hollow Ferrikoon for 300mc? Maybe he should try the Terratops since he may be less dangerous. The pay may be cheaper, he may be less dangerous and lot easier to catch. "I would like to catch the Void Terratops. If that's ok with you?" Zarek told the Moor.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2169
Donate

Postby Firetra » 11/28/2010 5:18 PM

The Baskerville handed the peice of paper over to you. Here you go. Now go and capture this crimminal. And bring him back alive okay. He said in a gruff voice. I bet you better leave now.

(( go post in the place that you think it is in and send the URL over to mr via PM.))

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate