With temperatures rising over 143°C (289.40°F) in most areas, the only relief is during the nights when it is much cooler. All travelers are advised to keep to the local towns on the desert's outskirts and avoid traveling too far from civilization. (+3 Endurance, +2 Defense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Wilt'no Desert

Re: I wish I had an angel (P, jobiehanna and I)

Postby ShadowStitches » 08/06/2015 3:40 PM

Evan had not slept well either. He was up quite early, all things considered, but recent events just did not let him get any real rest at all, even tho his body screamed at him to get some sleep and let it heal. Result was that he just gave up at one point very early in the morning, sipping on his coffee and sill trying to figure out how to handle this. He obviously already thought about simply contacting Myras old gang. But...even tho he usually had zero morale, she...touched some part of him that made him not give her position away. And that Gabriel guy...curious. After a short moment of pondering, he placed a spare key, a few keystones and a note on the table, before calling out for Crunchy and leaving his apartment.
All he could do now was hope that nothing bad...or rather, worse, would happen today.
with the things on his agenda tho, that was a very optimistic hope...

Myra finally decidet to leave her half sleep state and face the day . yawning slightly and blinking, she turned her attention towards Gabriel, who seemed to still get a bit of sleep himself tho.There was a slight trace of coffee in the air, and she could feel her stomach rumble. It had been a while since they had something to eat. Before she could even start to try and figure out plans for breakfast or, more importantly how they should proceed, the door fell into the lock with a bang. Myra almost jumped out of the bed, but the fading steps on the staircase assured her that Evan just left the house. One problem less.
She smiled over at her companion, who was most likely jolted awake too "Good morning" she mewed softly
"did you sleep well?"  

(I'll throw Frankie in in the next post :) maybe they could get out and grab breakfast, and he sneaks up on them? or trys to anyway?)
Cannot say, I'm breaking the rules
If I can glue em back together.

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 672
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 08/07/2015 10:13 AM

Gabriel felt Myra stir next to him. Then he heard the loud bang, which jolted him awake more than his nightmare had. His eyes snapped open and his whole body seemed to jump an inch in the air. "Good morning," he greeted his companion. "It was, well, a restless sleep," he admitted, though he was not keen to tell her his dream. It wasn't often he dreamed, but when he did he always felt a sense of dread afterward. His dreams were always nightmares.

The diosol stood up and stretched his front paws to the ceiling before putting them back on the bed. Then he felt a rumble in his belly and smiled sheepishly at Myra. "Maybe we should get breakfast soon," he suggested.

((Yeah, that sounds good to me. :)))

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 08/15/2015 10:36 AM

Myra pouted slightly "oh...yeah, to be honest, I am surprised I could sleep at all"
She hereself could not really remember her dream, or is she dreamt. She decidet that it was simply due to exhasution. Gabriel did not seem too keen on elaborating on why he slept so bad, and she did nit want to pry.

Hearing his small belly rumble, a smile formed on her face "that is a very good idea" she agreed. everything else could wait for now in her opinion. Standing up and stretching herself, it was not before long the two of them got out of their room. Myra decide to take on er human form again. All tho she was more confortable in her other form, in the city it was much more comfortable to be at least almost as big as everyone else.

She noticed the Keystones and note under the Keys, and read it out loud "figured you guys would not have much cash on you. This is a one time thing, dont get used to it. There's a bakery 2 streets from here. dont get into trouble, see you later. -E."
She smirked slightly the words 'dont get into trouble' from his mouth seemed like a bad joke. "well, thats...unusually nice" she said, and turned towards Gabriel "lets get going"

as soon as they where out on the street, Myra felt slightly on edge again. She figured however that with all the hustle and bustle of the people hurring to work, they would no be easily spotted. after a short, almost relaxing walk, they reached the Bakery. Myra peered in, and then, almost salvating, looked at her friend "see anything you'd like? I think I saw some sort of grocery store down the road too, if you prefer something else" She was, by no means, a picky eater. but that did not mean that everyone else would just shove whatever into their mouths...

Frankie

half hidden behind a car, the small Evergreen leaned foreward to get a better look at the girl and the Disolo. He was not sure how to proceed now, and after the ride, where he basically clung to the outside of the train the whole time, and a night on the streets, he was already loosing needles due to stress. tucking his head behind his cover again, he heaved a silent sigh, and started from his hiding spot, trying to get closer to them unoticed...

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 12/21/2016 10:49 PM

Gabriel peered into the bakery through the window. There were so many yummy looking things. What he really could go for was a carrot cake muffin or something. The taste of carrot cake was always delicious. "Think they have any carrot cake?" He asked with a grin. "The bakery is perfect," he told her. There was a variety of goodies here, and he was eager to explore it.

He struggled to open the door, but did manage with a big shove from his whole body. "Ladies first," he said before following Myra into the shop. However, he couldn't help but feel like he was being watched. It was a strange feeling, but there were many people on the streets. Anyone could have glanced at them or watched as they walked in, only because they happened to be eying the bakery. He hoped no one was following him, but his dream of being chased the previous night had him on edge. Not wanting to worry Myra, he didn't mention it.

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 04/14/2017 5:01 PM

She smirked at him, seeing the baked goods slowly making her aware of the fact that she hadnt eaten for quite some time now. "Only one way to find out".

She smiled and thanked him, slipping in to the store. The warm air and smell of freshly baked bread made her feel better almost emidiatly. fort a second she felt vagually out of place and reminded that she must have looked...a little worse for wear. people did not seem to mind though, and pretty much ignored her and Gabriel. which was good, all though she still could not shake that feeling. For a split second she looked at her friend, to see if he was aware of something too.

"And what can I do for you?" she almost jolted when the kind looking lady behind the counter talked to them, but caught herself "Aah yes, we'd like...a slice of carrot cake, right?" she asked Gabriel "and...one of these cinnamon rolls."

Frankie meanwhile made himself as long as possible to peer into the shop windows of the bakery. His small white eyes firmly fixed on Myra, and then shifting to Gabriel. He stared at the hovewring bunny, not ure what to make of him. The small Evergreen was, if he was honest, out of his wits. and he was sick of sneacking around. in his mind, it was due time to catch her attention and just try to convince her to come back. they did get along quite well, after all...
Seening as the doors where closed tight, he raised one fist and knocked sharply on the window front.

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous