With temperatures rising over 143°C (289.40°F) in most areas, the only relief is during the nights when it is much cooler. All travelers are advised to keep to the local towns on the desert's outskirts and avoid traveling too far from civilization. (+3 Endurance, +2 Defense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Wilt'no Desert

Re: Training (p)

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/01/2012 9:35 PM

She reached for it. It was locked. She drew back. What should she do now? An idea hit her. She drew her revolver.

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/01/2012 9:36 PM

Her gun went off with a bang. Neesse smiled. The lock flew form the chest. It clicked open. It landed in the sand with a thump. She grinned.

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/01/2012 9:37 PM

The chest was study. And heavy. She tried top open it. It wouldn’t budge. Growling, she tried again. She threw her weight into it. Slowly, it started creaking.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/01/2012 9:37 PM

The lid whooshed open. Nessse stumbled in surprise. It was filled with gold! She was rich! That was way too easy! And stupid!

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/01/2012 9:39 PM

The lid whooshed open. Nessse stumbled in surprise. It was filled with gold! She was rich! That was way too easy! And stupid!

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/01/2012 9:40 PM

What kind of bandits left this in the desert? Seemed awfully odd. Maybe they didn’t want it? Maybe they died? Maybe they ran off? Or were captured? What had happened?

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/01/2012 9:40 PM

Nesse shrugged. Either way, this was hers now. She filled her pockets with gold. She drew a map from her coat. She marked the spot with an x and hoped the chest would still be here. She’d come back for the rest later.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous