With temperatures rising over 143°C (289.40°F) in most areas, the only relief is during the nights when it is much cooler. All travelers are advised to keep to the local towns on the desert's outskirts and avoid traveling too far from civilization. (+3 Endurance, +2 Defense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Wilt'no Desert

Training (p)

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/01/2012 9:07 PM

Tennessee sighed. It sure was hot today. She grabbed her hat, yanking it from her head. She hated the desert. What was so special about it?

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Re: Training (p)

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/01/2012 9:09 PM

She didn’t see why she was here. She’d heard about some gold. Maybe some bandits had left it lying around. It was hers for the taking, that was certain. All she had to do was find it.

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/01/2012 9:10 PM

But the sand sucked. It got in her boots. And it clung to her jacket. And she wishes she had her horse. But she was all by herself.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/01/2012 9:12 PM

Maybe if she walked along the edges of the dunes. Maybe then it’d be easier. She tried it, but to no avail. It was still as hard as heck. She grumbled.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/01/2012 9:14 PM

The heat was getting to her. Was she getting heatstroke? She certainly hoped not. She couldn’t take that. It would be stupid to die out here.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/01/2012 9:14 PM

She kicked at the sand with her boots. She didn’t need this. Maybe if she hurried, she could get back for lunch. And some water. Water sounded nice right about now.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/01/2012 9:15 PM

And maybe a sandwich. Nessee grinned. She couldn’t wait for a sandwich. And water, of course. She was feeling faint. And hungry.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/01/2012 9:15 PM

Maybe she should turn around now. Was gold worth this? Yeah, it was. Maybe just a bit. She wasn’t sure anymore. Damn it was hot.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/01/2012 9:16 PM

She should turn around. Go home. Eat some food. She wanted to, but the gold urged her on. Maybe she’d find it. But the desert was full of endless sand. As far as the eye could see.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/01/2012 9:16 PM

It looked empty. And lifeless. She was the only one here. Of course she was. Who else would be stupid enough to be out here? Not john, that for sure.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/01/2012 9:20 PM

The sun was scorching. It burned the back of her neck. She put her hat back and frowned. It was too hot out here. But she couldn’t give up.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/01/2012 9:21 PM

The treasure was bound to be here. Bandits had left it. The villagers had said so. She was determined. And hot.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/01/2012 9:21 PM

Now she knew why John hadn’t come. He was smart. She was an idiot. And Trick too. The girl had more sense than she did.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/01/2012 9:23 PM

Now she knew why John hadn’t come. He was smart. She was an idiot. And Trick too. The girl had more sense than she did.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/01/2012 9:24 PM

Even the wind was hot. It did nothing to help the heat. It was just a warm breeze. The sand was burning through her boots. She could feel it.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Next